INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 22.0.18 for Windows -- Available here  (Read 18009 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 22.0.18 for Windows -- Available here
« on: August 16, 2016, 06:53:40 am »

This is the latest version of MC22.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download:
http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v22/latest/MediaCenter220018.exe

22.0.18 (8/15/2016)

1. NEW: Text color can be configured for Text-based video subtitles that do not have their own styling info.
2. NEW: OSD text color can be configured.
3. Fixed: The Options window could be closed while the subtitle text font dialog in video options was still displayed.
4. Changed: The DLNA server Audio Advanced settings removed the simplified settings for sample rate, volume levelling and Stereo Downmix.
5. NEW: The DLNA server Audio Advanced DSP studio is active for all functions including sample rate changes.
6. Changed: The field names in the Manage Library Fields dialog are translated.
7. Fixed: Tooltips would pop up one on top of another in the Television view (the fix is wider and should avoid any doubling up of tooltips).
8. Changed: Updated the New / Improved This Version link to version 22.

22.0.17 (8/10/2016)

1. Fixed: The machine could still sleep when ripping a DVD.
2. Changed: Made the height of the Organize Favorites dialog taller (especially on high DPI).
3. Changed: Updated French translation (thanks p.v.).
4. Changed: Standard equalizer now applies pre-amp values to subwoofer channels.  Previously they were ignored.

22.0.16 (8/9/2016)

1. Fixed: There was a typo "Unnkown Filter".
2. NEW: Shell extensions now offer "Add (as next to play)".
3. NEW: A new database field "Thumbnail position" (in milliseconds) for video files, so that the thumbnails for individual files can be recaptured at specified locations.
4. Fixed: When setting "Load files to memory" the OGG plugin would no longer seek.
5. Changed: Updated Monkey's Audio to 4.18.
6. Changed: Added a space after "Always use external subtitles when found" and the parenthesis.
7. Changed: The "Add Library View" dialog translates the names of views.
8. Fixed: The Year field wouldn't show up in the new tag window properly.
9. Fixed: The Options dialog could be closed when opening a font picker before closing the font picker.
10. Changed: Made deleting a user support the password reset shortcut (shift + ctrl + double-click image).
11. Changed: In DVB TV, MC will add desired video component to tune request before submitting the tune request, in an effort to support HD TV channels with H.265 video.

22.0.15 (8/4/2016)

1. Changed: The duplicates of smartlist editors now translate the list of field names.
2. Fixed: The option to hide empty values in the File Info template of Theater View would show the template if it was in a font block even if there was no text in the font.
3. Changed: Updated French translation (thanks p.v.).
4. Fixed: The string "Empty (click here to configure)" couldn't be translated.
5. Fixed: Theater View slideshows would stall on the cover art in the folder.
6. Fixed: In-place editing would stop immediately with some libraries.
7. Changed: Updated German translation (thanks bytestar!).
8. Fixed: The string 'Details' on the playback error dialog couldn't be translated.

22.0.14 (8/1/2016)

1. Changed: Made the MP4 plugin use the memory reading option added recently.
2. Changed: Made the OGG plugin also use the memory reading option.
3. Changed: Made the right-click menu on video files include the "Tag" entry like it does for audio files.
4. Changed: The memory reading stuff has a hard cap at 1.5 GB (since that's all we'd be able to allocate anyway).
5. Changed: Updated French translation (thanks p.v.).
6. Fixed: License installation could fail on some systems with international characters in user names.

22.0.13 (7/27/2016)

1. Changed: Made DSD support the same memory playback as other playback types.
2. Fixed: Playing internet streams with memory playback enabled could fail or even crash.
3. Changed: Updated German translation (thanks bytestar!).
4. Changed: Updated French translation (thanks p.v.).
5. Changed: Updated Slovak translation (thanks Peter Lukac).
6. Changed: In bda TV (i.e. ATSC and DVB) if the stream matching TV channel's video PID is categorized as "other", MC will try forcing it to "video" (experimental, for H.265/HEVC support).
7. Fixed: The Settings HTML page for Panel was not loading in Windows
8. Fixed: Importing a single folder could analyze the audio even if that wasn't selected.
9. Fixed: CableCARD tuners were not fully released upon stopping in build 12.

22.0.12 (7/21/2016)

1. Changed: Made the WAV and AIFF plugin support the memory playback added last build.
2. Fixed: Audio format was set incorrectly for TV channels using RAW AAC format.
3. Fixed: Right-clicking on live DVB TV would cause a crash.  This is related to the "Audio Programs" menu added in build 22.0.9.
4. Fixed: CD ripping was broken in build 22.0.11.

22.0.11 (7/20/2016)

1. Changed: Updated German translation (thanks bytestar!).
2. NEW: Added "Options > Audio > Load files to memory at the start of playback" to totally load a file into memory when playback starts (works with APE, FLAC, MP3 -- others to follow).
3. Fixed: Computer could sleep during CD/DVD ripping.

22.0.10 (7/15/2016)

1. Changed: Updated Slovak translation (thanks Peter Lukac).
2. Changed: Hidden zones no longer show up in the link to menu.
3. Fixed: Google Image lookup wasn't working.

22.0.9 (7/14/2016)

1. NEW: Context menu "Audio Programs" to select a different audio program on the same DVB (this already exists for ATSC) TV channel.
2. Changed: The way that LinkedZones were reported by MCWS changed (unintentionally) recently so we switched it back.
3. Changed: Added the option "Lookup cover art for files that have no cover art at playback time" so that you can disable cover art lookup (and made it off by default).
4. NEW: Settings pages in Panel for Windows.
5. Fixed: MC could show channel-changing confirmation popup (under certain user configurations) erroneously when changing between ATSC channels.

22.0.8 (7/13/2016)

1. Changed: The "Link To Playlist" menu on Car Radio buttons is now nested and sorted.
2. Fixed: The launcher wasn't working and launching MC while the server was running wouldn't work.

22.0.7 (7/11/2016)

1. Fixed: Tooltips could show the previous tooltip for a split second when they first showed.
2. NEW: Right-click Car Radio buttons to link to an existing playlist.
3. NEW: Holding shift while setting the volume of a linked zone will set the volume for all the zones.
4. NEW: "Panel" which is a new web interface.  Take a look at http://localhost:52199 (or whatever port you have configured in 'Media Networking').

22.0.6 (7/7/2016)

1. Changed: Added some TV Log entries related to background EPG loading.
2. Fixed: Opening locally available Data files from a Library Server would still attempt to download them in some situations.
3. NEW: When exporting all the playlists, it now asks for a format (m3u or m3u8).
4. NEW: The function MCWS/v1/Library/Import has a new parameter "Block" to tell the function to wait until the import finishes to return.
5. Changed: Updated German translation (thanks bytestar!).
6. Fixed: When syncing to a handheld device, tracks with same name but a different disc number are now treated as distinct files.  Previously they were weeded out as duplicates.
7. NEW: Added a confirmation message to entering audio only mode to confirm that you really wanted to do that.
8. NEW: When playing a file that has no cover art, the cover art will be automatically downloaded from the internet.

22.0.5 (6/30/2016)

1. Changed: When the IPC stream is played for WDM driver playback, it won't create a Recent Playing Now entry.
2. Fixed: The WDM driver was still version 21.
3. Changed: Switched the "Show all values" cap for the Tag window from 50 values to 1000 values.
4. Changed: DVB channels marked as scrambled are no longer excluded because some channels that are free and non-DRM'ed do have this flag set.
5. Fixed: Equalizer DSP was showing values slightly different than what the user chose for decibel adjustment.

22.0.4 (6/28/2016)

1. Changed: Tooltips can be 80% of the screen height instead of 50%.
2. Changed: Updated German translation (thanks bytestar!).
3. Fixed: If cover art for a CD was modified by user prior to ripping, the ripped track could replace the cover art with something from YADB.
4. Fixed: The new tag window could crash when editing in certain scenarios.
5. Fixed: TV Channels' custom ordering was not retained during library and settings upgrade from version 21.
6. Changed: TV channels' custom ordering will be included as part of settings backup/restore.

22.0.3 (6/24/2016)

1. Fixed: Check for Updates wasn't working.

22.0.2 (6/24/2016)

1. NEW: Single albums are detected and the album type field will show "Single album".
2. Fixed: ATSC over-the-air EPG scan was hard to cancel (took too long, or hang).
3. Fixed: A timer was running repeatedly for nothing when TV engine scans for channels or for OTA EPG programs.
4. NEW: Preliminary support of HD television channels that use H.265/HEVC video encoding.
5. Changed: Further work on SoX resampling to improve reliablity and delay handling.
6. Fixed: Link fields wouldn't work outside audio views.
7. Fixed: Libraries wouldn't migrate from MC21 (might require a fresh install for it to happen).

22.0.1 (6/23/2016)

1. NEW: Fields can be configured as "Linkable" so that they'll show the little link icon next to them.
2. NEW: You can analyze the audio when doing the import of a single folder.
3. Fixed: TV Logs message for a critical error was not properly formatted.
4. Fixed: MCWS/v1/Files/Current would crash at the root of Theater View.
5. Changed: MC will reset EPG loading timestamps on startup if it detects previous incomplete EPG loading due to crash or other failures.  This way previously failed loading will restart as soon as possible.
6. NEW: The SoX resampler can be enabled in Options > Audio to handle all your resampling needs.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

JohnnyFire

Re: Media Center 22.0.18 for Windows -- Available here
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 08:06:58 am »

1. NEW: Text color can be configured for Text-based video subtitles that do not have their own styling info.
2. NEW: OSD text color can be configured.

those new features rocks!
i love to see impovments!
i hope for the rest bugs to fixed soon tho!

Ninouchka

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 10:15:25 am »

Superb! I am waiting for a long time for 1 and 2, you guys are angels!

Thanks a lot.

MusicHawk

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 12:00:12 pm »

Still can't tag a list-type field if it is long-ish, because the list extends behind and below the Windows taskbar. This obscures some/many of the items already in the list, and it completely hides the Add field.

The workaround is the expand the Action Tag dialog to full-height, but that's not desirable because it hides the navigation tree.

The necessary fix is to have the Tag dialog bottom always be above the taskbar area. Perhaps better would be to automatically expand the tag dialog to show more of the current field's list when appropriate, but then revert the dialog when editing a field that doesn't need a long list. Perhaps the ideal enhancement would be a dockable floating tag dialog, size-adjustable (remembering the size).

And how about restoring the feature of MC14 and prior of showing at the top of the selection list the field's data (semicolon-separated values)? This allowed viewing and direct editing -- sometimes much easier and faster than scrolling the list, or trying to view the field when it has more field values than fit the screen, etc. Also, directly viewing the field's content is quite useful to see errors, correct typos, or even add new values by editing old values.

For instance, I tag my photos with locations and main highways, and I travel a lot, so there are lots and lots of locations. Frequently I must add a location. In MC15 I can easily select a similar location/highway, it appears in the direct-edit field, I change it as necessary (change !Roads\US-60 to !Roads\US-80, for instance), hit Enter, and the new value is stored in the field AND therefore appears in the list next time, while the original value remains as-is. I know, this can be done in the Search mode too, less elegantly, but the welcome new MC22 hybrid of checkbox+search seems to be steps forward and back vs. earlier MC, at least for me. (The explanation marks 
Managing my media with JRiver since Media Jukebox 8 (maybe earlier), currently use Media Center for Audio/Music and Photos/Videos.
My career in media spans Radio, TV, Print, Photography, Music, Film, Online, Live, Advertising, as producer, director, writer, performer, editor, engineer, executive, owner. An exhausting but amazing ride.

lepa

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2016, 01:48:08 pm »

Thanks for the OSD stuff. Hopefully more to come there: cover art, custom pages, icons for stream types for example

bluenose1

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2016, 06:10:32 pm »

I just use JRiver for audio. I don't use volume leveling in my DLNA setup. When I loaded Rel. 18, I noticed volume levels went down. So I checked settings and for some reason, volume leveling had been switched on in the DSP studio under the DLNA server configuration! If I try and turn it off, it automatically comes on again whenever I play a track. Release 15 didn't do that. I see that in Rel 18 you made some changes in the DSP studio. Is that a bug?

masterjoe

• World Citizen
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2016, 07:15:01 am »

5. NEW: The DLNA server Audio Advanced DSP studio is active for all functions including sample rate changes.

How does it work? I activated the section, added multiple effects, took my mobile and played an audio track with Bubble UPnP player and nothing changed. The track plays just as without any effects though the difference should have been very noticable. And yes, I have enabled audio conversion via DLNA and changed the DSP THERE. Not working here.

Another question: Will DLNA video audio also be processed through this DSP section (finally)? If not, please add another section to the video part of a DLNA server or use the audio section's DSP when video audio is transcoded please. It would be very helpful to have audio processed for videos, too.

Thanks.

lovelong

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2016, 08:02:57 am »

I use mc22, korean version windows 8.1,
web browser  interferes with jriver. when i print in a program, which tells error message
please check.

And I want to add some function, when playing the musics, Repeat function need, and play list and add other music. when playing is finished. the added musics list is not saved if don't want.
How can test 22.018 Version? i have to buy it or use reinstall it, that use license number, about 10 limits, consume.

thanks for reading

PAPETOURNE

• Recent member
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2016, 12:52:59 pm »

Just installed MC22 but still MC21 is also installed.
I have several questions :
What are the main difference between 21 and 22 ?
since 22 is installed do I have to remove MC 21 ?
Do we have to pay again MC22 since MC21 licence is still valid ?
Thanks for help

JimH

• Administrator
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2016, 01:29:55 pm »

It's $26.98 if you want to upgrade, but you could also just continue to use MC21.

runsilent

• Recent member
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2016, 06:26:41 pm »

Volume levelling is automatically checked in dsp studio in dlna server in 22.0.18. Even after I uncheck it, volume levelling is re-enabled as soon as I play a track. I've tried restarting jrmc and rebooting pc yet volume levelling re-enables when I play any track via dlna. Note, this only occurs when using dlna. I'm assuming this is a bug.

bluenose1

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2016, 07:28:53 pm »

Volume levelling is automatically checked in dsp studio in dlna server in 22.0.18. Even after I uncheck it, volume levelling is re-enabled as soon as I play a track. I've tried restarting jrmc and rebooting pc yet volume levelling re-enables when I play any track via dlna. Note, this only occurs when using dlna. I'm assuming this is a bug.

This is the same issue I raised above. So that's two of us with the problem. I'm assuming it's being looked into.

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2016, 11:48:40 am »

How does it work? I activated the section, added multiple effects, took my mobile and played an audio track with Bubble UPnP player and nothing changed. The track plays just as without any effects though the difference should have been very noticable. And yes, I have enabled audio conversion via DLNA and changed the DSP THERE. Not working here.

Changing the EQ and pushing a track to a renderer is a easy way to test it.
Since the settings are server based I don't see why bubble wouldn't work. Is the track cached perhaps?
Do you have more than one DLNA server configured in MC?

Another question: Will DLNA video audio also be processed through this DSP section (finally)? If not, please add another section to the video part of a DLNA server or use the audio section's DSP when video audio is transcoded please. It would be very helpful to have audio processed for videos, too.

Thanks.
That would seem to be a useful addition...

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2016, 12:26:04 pm »

Thanks, fixed in the next build...

runsilent

• Recent member
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2016, 02:32:40 pm »

Your welcome. Glad to help  :)

bluenose1

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2016, 03:47:38 pm »

Your welcome. Glad to help  :)
Me too. ;D

HiFiTubes

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2016, 03:52:19 am »

SACD ISO playback is broken.

masterjoe

• World Citizen
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2016, 05:04:38 am »

Changing the EQ and pushing a track to a renderer is a easy way to test it.
Since the settings are server based I don't see why bubble wouldn't work. Is the track cached perhaps?
Do you have more than one DLNA server configured in MC?
That would seem to be a useful addition...

Thanks, for answering, Bob. Well the "How does it work" was more of a rhethorical question because I absolutely know how it should work.
I only had one single DLNA server running for this test and I changed several things for the DLNA DSP section, including EQ - but none of the changes were reflected in the rendered audio on my mobile phone where I was using Bubble UPnP to play an audio file from this server. The audio file always sounded as if there were no effects at all.

So something is wrong here...

And please also include the DSP section for transcoded video audio because for movies the automatic level adjustment (or a VST compressor etc) would be very helpful!

AndrewFG

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2016, 07:20:42 am »

What format are you converting to? L16/24, WAV, or MP3?
And are you pulling or pushing?

Author of Whitebear Digital Media Renderer Analyser - http://www.whitebear.ch/dmra.htm
Author of Whitebear - http://www.whitebear.ch/mediaserver.htm

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2016, 11:04:16 am »

SACD ISO playback is broken.
Works for me. What error are you seeing?

HiFiTubes

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2016, 11:38:13 am »

Works for me. What error are you seeing?

I reported this in a build of JRMC21 a month ago or so, and someone chimed in with the same problem.

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2016, 11:45:37 am »

I reported this in a build of JRMC21 a month ago or so, and someone chimed in with the same problem.

Can you temporarily copy it to a simple path without the # in it?
I'm wondering if there is a change made in that area affecting it.

masterjoe

• World Citizen
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2016, 01:49:25 pm »

What format are you converting to? L16/24, WAV, or MP3?
And are you pulling or pushing?

Err, pushing? I don't really know but I thought that every DLNA client PULLS data from the server, no? I am using Bubble UPnP and have not set up anything regarding push / pull there.

The format is MP3.
But that should not make any difference because the effects of the DSP section come before the encoding!?

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2016, 02:24:07 pm »

Err, pushing? I don't really know but I thought that every DLNA client PULLS data from the server, no? I am using Bubble UPnP and have not set up anything regarding push / pull there.

The format is MP3.
But that should not make any difference because the effects of the DSP section come before the encoding!?
Pushing would refer to using MC to send the track with MC's DLNA controller function. That's what you'd do if you were at the console or using a remote control like JRemote or Gizmo.
Pulling would get getting the track by using the device itself, i.e. with a remote, like a PS3 or TV with remote.

If you are connecting using BubbleUPnP as a controller (on another device, phone, tablet, etc) to a MC server and to your output device as a renderer you are still pushing, just with a different controller.
If that's the case, the controller shouldn't make any difference. Only the settings in the DLNA server you connect to with BubbleUPnP determines the output format.

HiFiTubes

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2016, 02:31:37 am »

Can you temporarily copy it to a simple path without the # in it?
I'm wondering if there is a change made in that area affecting it.

I tried it but no go. I have the same SACD ISO working in Foobar.

masterjoe

• World Citizen
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2016, 05:03:59 am »

Pushing would refer to using MC to send the track with MC's DLNA controller function. That's what you'd do if you were at the console or using a remote ocntrol like JRemote or Gizmo.
Pulling would get getting the track by using the device itself, i.e. with a remote, like a PS3 or TV with remote.

If you are connecting using BubbleUPnP as a controller (on another device, phone, tablet, etc) to a MC server and to your output device as a renderer you are still pushing, just with a different controller.
If that's the case, the controller shouldn't make any difference. Only the settings in the DLNA server you connect to with BubbleUPnP determines the output format.

Well, there is always some sort of pushing (aka sending data) involved in any network communication because there is an initial request etc. But as far as the actual audio file is concerned I would say it is always accessed via pull mechanism from the server as the server needs to transcode it (as I configured it this way!).

So still: Why does the DLNA audio DSP section have no effect at all when I play a file from the DLNA server. Not solved yet.

DangerJP

• World Citizen
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2016, 12:19:45 pm »

Possible bug : Editing list-type fields

I think this issue appeared with MC22.

When editing a list-type field, I don't see any text zone where I could type a value and receive suggestions from MC.

This was working perfectly with MC21.

I'm using MC22.0.18.

Thanks !

AndrewFG

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2016, 01:31:18 pm »

^

Yes. I think the text input box is falling below the bottom extent of the screen.
Author of Whitebear Digital Media Renderer Analyser - http://www.whitebear.ch/dmra.htm

blgentry

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2016, 04:52:08 pm »

^ Just make the tagging window full height instead of half height and it will work as normal. (little dot at the upper right corner controls full height versus half height).

Brian.

DangerJP

• World Citizen
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2016, 09:35:51 pm »

^ Just make the tagging window full height instead of half height and it will work as normal. (little dot at the upper right corner controls full height versus half height).

Brian.

Thanks Brian ! Works perfectly !

maywind

« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2016, 10:17:34 pm »

I have encoutered unread track with latest version.
BD drive firmware is latest.
Pls cjeck log. thanx.

AndrewFG

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2016, 07:24:19 am »

Attention JRiver people. Could you mark this as a bug to be fixed? The problem is that when the tagging window is smaller than full height, any resulting check box tag editing list will display with its text entry field below the bottom of the main screen extents. In fact, if you have Windows taskbar set to auto-hide, you can see the text entry field underneath the place where the Windows task bar shows. (PS this may be specific to Windows 10, I don't know).

pinokio

• Recent member
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2016, 08:16:28 am »

Superb! I am waiting for a long time for 1 and 2, you guys are angels!

Thanks a lot.

me too :) bravo

JustinChase

• MC Beta Team
  • Getting older every day
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2016, 02:58:34 pm »

Attention JRiver people. Could you mark this as a bug to be fixed? The problem is that when the tagging window is smaller than full height, any resulting check box tag editing list will display with its text entry field below the bottom of the main screen extents. In fact, if you have Windows taskbar set to auto-hide, you can see the text entry field underneath the place where the Windows task bar shows. (PS this may be specific to Windows 10, I don't know).
I've seen this for a long time now. A fix would be most welcome.

Sent from my phone, autocorrect may have "helped" me

pretend this is something funny

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2016, 10:09:33 am »

None of your SACD ISO's work?
What version of windows?
What are your Audio Device and DSP studio settings?

Do other DSD files work?

MusicHawk

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2016, 02:39:49 pm »

It's been quite a while since the arrival of the bug of half-height (default) tag lists extending below/behind Windows taskbar. The new+improved ability to use check boxes moves this bug from annoying to must-fix, because even some of the check boxes are below/behind, breaking the whole improvement. Please.

Expanding the Tag box is a workaround, but since it covers up the navigation tree, it just increases the need for clicks and trades one problem for another. MC should simply live within its normal Windows viewport.
Managing my media with JRiver since Media Jukebox 8 (maybe earlier), currently use Media Center for Audio/Music and Photos/Videos.
My career in media spans Radio, TV, Print, Photography, Music, Film, Online, Live, Advertising, as producer, director, writer, performer, editor, engineer, executive, owner. An exhausting but amazing ride.

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2016, 04:33:33 pm »

I looked at your 21.0.86 post.
The error is that you are trying to play a multichannel track on a 2 channel device.
DSD is presented to the device as-is so those devices which are both 2 channel DSD DACS can't play multichannel DSD.
In 21.0.85 you must have been seeing DSP studio convert to 2 channel PCM.

I tried to configure foobar to play dop dsd to a mytek stereo dsd-192 without success...
edit: with more configuration I got it working in foobar. Foobar claims to be sending 5 channel but that seems unlikely to a 2 channel device. I'd guess that it's selecting the stereo track from the SACD. At any rate, it certainly doesn't appear to have changed in MC between 21.0.85 and 21.0.86.
Pages: [1]   Go Up