INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 21.0.30 for Windows -- Available here  (Read 16798 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 21.0.30 for Windows -- Available here
« on: December 22, 2015, 09:15:37 am »

This is the latest version of MC21.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download: http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v21/latest/MediaCenter210030.exe

21.0.30 (12/22/2015)

1. Fixed: DSP Studio was blinking with VST effects installed (the fix is wider and might also make drawing in general more efficient).
2. Fixed: When a TV channel was being watched on a single client at the same time also watched on the server, changing channel on either the server or the client would cause the channel changed on the other computer.
3. Fixed: Logging could crash MC under some circumstances.
4. NEW: Added a command MCC_TOGGLE_THEATER_VIEW_GRIDS_CHANNEL_NAME (30026) to toggle Theater view guide grid's "hide channel names when channel logos are available" setting.
5. Changed: Made the "Rename, Move, & Copy Files" tool no longer available when connected to a server (because the results were confusing anyway).
6. Fixed: When playing a TV show that was being recorded, MC could hang with a black screen and normal sound.  (possibly only with madVR).
7. Changed: Increased the number of "Wait after change" values in Options > Video.
8. Fixed: VST effects could be corrupted.

21.0.29 (12/17/2015)

1. Fixed: In Theater View Guide television shows associated with channels that had been put in groups as non-top members were still included, and displayed in grids, but were not playable.
2. NEW: Added new TVInfo() expressions ProgramChannelNumber and IsOnNonTopGroupedChannel.
3. Fixed: The word "Live" was appended to the time on position OSD for all non-TV video playback (only in build 28).
4. Fixed: Potential worker thread hang in CListener class, also a potential memory leak.
5. Fixed: Television channel logos did not show in Theater View guide grids on client machines.
6. Fixed: Clearing the playback range field on a file could cause the program to go into an infinite loop in certain cases.
7. Fixed: In rare cases television time-shifting/recording folder got shared with two simultaneous recordings of the same title, resulting in both recordings not watchable.
8. Fixed: Fixed potential hangs/crashes and memory leaks in networking code.

21.0.28 (12/14/2015)

1. Fixed: The Chromium Web Engine did not render properly on HighDPI displays.
2. Changed: Red October HQ uses madVR v0.89.17.
3. Fixed: Pressing delete during an image slideshow was no longer working (the fix meant reenabling the delete shortcut in fullscreen but then ignoring the command if it comes and the UI is fullscreen -- testing appreciated)
4. NEW: Added MCC_CLOSE_QUICK_SEARCH to close the quick search box (21034).
5. Changed: TheTVDB lookup can look up tracks that don't have a season or episode number and will now look up just by the episode name.
6. Changed: Library Server Sync is more robust against sync errors when the Library Server is restarted.
7. Changed: Updated Slovak translation (thanks Peter Lukac).
8. Changed: Playlist deletions get properly synced from and to Library Server clients.
9. Changed: When showing playback position OSD (using up or down arrow) for television shows, time-shifting between 1 and 59 seconds are shown as " shifted xx seconds".  Previously only time-shifting larger than 1 minute was shown.  Also if the time-shifting is less than one second, the word "Live" is shown.

21.0.27 (12/11/2015)

1. Changed: Made a change to the tagging window to prevent editing tags when no files are selected.
2. Fixed: Rotten Tomatoes wouldn't look up movies like Amélie correctly because of the accent.  Trying to just remove the accents before the search.
3. Fixed: Opening the ASIO line in with the channel count set to more than 32 would crash.  Now it fails gracefully.
4. Fixed: When loading XMLTV EPG data, "Series" field could inherit a value from an old program in the same time slot if the new program was not a series.
5. Changed: When loading XMLTV EPG data, all relevant fields are updated, instead of only updating those that are not empty.  This prevents wrong data from being retained.
6. Fixed: MCWS would send an unexpected server error response after the normal response when receiving HTTP POST requests with Keep-Alive.
7. Changed: Added a timeout to stopping auto-import threads to fix a possible hang.
8. Changed: Adjusted television channel logo display in Guide so that the logos keep their aspect ratio.  Also increased the border width around the logos so they do not appear touching each other.
9. Fixed: Audio tracks without a language tag would erroneously show as "Abkhazian" in the Display View OSD.
10. NEW: Added an option in television properties "Hide channel names in Theater View guide when channel logos are available".
11. Fixed: In Rename, Move & Copy dialog, columns couldn't be resized to show the entire filenames if they were very long.
12. Fixed: The multi-match CD dialog didn't scale nicely for high DPI.
13. Fixed: Television subscription could schedule recordings on channels that were non-top grouped channels, resulting in multiple recordings of the same program, if programs had been created for these channels prior to the channels being grouped.
14. Fixed: The CD information could change as a track was ripping.

21.0.26 (12/8/2015)

1. Changed: Coverart tools are available for "TV" media types (TV channels and programs).
2. NEW: Television channel logo support in Theater View guide grid.
3. Fixed: In "Mini View" mode on Windows 10 with Noire skin, the minimize button was partly overlaying the player window.
4. Fixed: When resampling, the source format listed in DSP Studio wouldn't get updated properly when switching tracks.
5. Changed: Updated Slovak translation (thanks Peter Lukac).
6. Fixed: ASIO Live would crash if you picked more than two channels.
7. Changed: Enabled DoP bitstreaming for DSD256.
8. Changed: Database key value for a television channel is displayed in Details box on Manage Channels dialog window.
9. Changed: Television channel logo, if available, of the first selected channel, is displayed on Manage Channels dialog window.
10. Fixed: The keyboard shortcut to change the audio stream during DVD playback was not working (Ctrl+Shift+L).
11. NEW: Added "Channel logo" menu when right-clicking on a single channel on Manage Channels dialog window.  The menu is the same as the Cover Art menu elsewhere.
12. Changed: Manage Channels dialog window is now resizable.  It was tweaked so it will fit within monitor screen better with magnified screen sizes (such as 125% and 150%).
13. Fixed: When setting the playback range back to an empty value the duration wouldn't update to the whole file (now it updates the library from tags on that change).
14. Fixed: When loading XMLTV EPG data, re-run flag was not saved when its value was false.  This caused previously saved bogus "true" value not to be corrected.

21.0.25 (12/01/2015)

1. Fixed: When switching tabs, the delete command would still route to the previous tab in some cases.
2. Fixed: Fixed problems in the CD Labeler program where dialogs with checkboxes, scrollbars, and other elements were not displaying properly.  Skinning was removed from CD Labeler and will return when MFC is removed from it.
3. Fixed: When TV time-shifting reader filter performed seeking, it could try to wait for more data to be buffered than the buffering reader was set to buffer, resulting in unnecessarily long wait.
4. NEW: In Theater View television guide grid, a green triangle is added in front of the program name of a currently playing show.
5. Fixed: GIF images ended up with a JPG extension when getting artist images.

21.0.24 (11/24/2015)

1. Changed: When loading on-line EPG data, MC will create programs for all channels that match a given xmltv ID, instead of just creating them for the first found matching channel.
2. Optimized: The amount of time required for performing "filling in gaps with dummy EPG program info" (feature introduced in build 21) is significantly reduced.
3. Fixed: If in-place editing was used to change the filename field to an invalid value (like blank, or a name without a path), MC would not report an error and the data for that file could be lost.
4. Fixed: The 'Delete' accelerator would translate in fullscreen and want to delete the files that were behind the playing view.
5. Changed: Added 'Playlists' as a type to the new Action Window Tag page so that you don't have to use Custom(Playlists) to view playlists.
6. Changed: The rule for a user account is applied when dropping a set of files onto a playlist.
7. Changed: The rule for a user account is applied when double-clicking a file in Explorer.
8. Changed: Updated the copyright date in the Media Editor and CDLabeler.
9. Changed: Made the zones in the Playing Now overview a little wider on high DPI.
10. Changed: Updated Italian translation file (thanks Matteo).
11. Fixed: The filenames when getting artist images for Last.fm would be a series of random numbers instead of jpg.
12. Fixed: Color Coding of Theater View TV guide grid only worked for Obsidian skin.
13. Changed: Increased opacity of colored cells in Theater View guide grid so that they will be easier to see in some skins such as Glass.
14. Changed: The Swap(...) function will nicely handle semi-colon delimited lists and swap each element (before it would stumble).
15. Changed: Made the Unswap(...) function also accept a semi-colon delimited list.
16. Fixed: Clicking a checkbox in DSP Studio would hide the window if the current window was active before clicking the checkbox.

21.0.23 (11/17/2015)

1. Fixed: The search box could be too tall.
2. Fixed: Minimized action windows could disappear instead of minimize.
3. Fixed: Attached drives would show up in Action Window > Camera.

21.0.22 (11/16/2015)

1. Fixed: The publisher listed on the uninstall dialog would be "J. River, Inc." instead of "JRiver, Inc.".
2. Fixed: Double-click in an empty area of the Recording Rules list would crash.
3. Fixed: Further problems with the Noire skin on Windows 7.
4. Fixed: Search Window magnifying glass icon was offset too far to the right on scaled displays.

21.0.21 (11/14/2015)

1. Changed: The splitter in Playing Now is now zone specific so that having two Playing Now views open will allow independent setting of the splitter.
2. Fixed: The skin's close/maximize/restore/minimize buttons were offset to the right in popup windows (off the edge of the window).
3. NEW: MC will create dummy programs to fill in gaps in the programming guide data.  Now all active channels will show up in Theater view even if they have no EPG data.
4. Changed: More cancel checking in DLNA threads to hopefully prevent hangs, crashes from hard killed threads.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

kstuart

• Upgraded to MC22 Master using preorder discount
Re: Media Center 21.0.30 for Windows -- Available here
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 04:23:17 pm »

Changed: Red October HQ uses madVR v0.89.17

Is this totally transparent to the user?

In other words, is it set by default to not use any new feature that was added since the last MC update of madVR (unless one manually changes the settings)?

Thanks!  Happy Holidays!

Daveyravey

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 04:33:32 pm »

Seem to have a problem with latest build. If I am watching recorded tv and then subsequently try to watch live tv a crash occurs.
I can go back to the last build and all is ok. Log file sent to Yaobing.

crawfofd

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 12:39:31 am »

I also am finding a problem with the latest build. When in standard view in television under All programs I only get Tuesday and Wednesday and the programing is not correct. If I select a specific channel then it is ok.

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 07:41:01 am »

I also am finding a problem with the latest build. When in standard view in television under All programs I only get Tuesday and Wednesday and the programing is not correct. If I select a specific channel then it is ok.

In Standard view 24 hours of programs are displayed (unless you enter something in the Search box), no matter whether you choose All channels or a single channel.

There has been no change on Standard view EPG in recent builds.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

WeeHappyPixie

• Galactic Citizen
  • Gonnae no dae that..
Re:
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2015, 12:11:25 pm »

I am unable to change aspect ratio. Gone back to 0.27 build.

Goatshade

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2015, 01:46:22 pm »

21.0.30 (12/22/2015)

5. Changed: Made the "Rename, Move, & Copy Files" tool no longer available when connected to a server (because the results were confusing anyway).

Ahh. I'm guessing that enabling Rename, Move, and Copy from client to server was an impossibility then?

RD James

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2015, 02:23:21 pm »

If you have a VST plug-in that is large enough to resize the DSP Studio window, closing and re-opening DSP Studio does not restore the window size.
It opens up to a smaller window and crops the plug-in display.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2015, 12:08:52 pm »

If you have a VST plug-in that is large enough to resize the DSP Studio window, closing and re-opening DSP Studio does not restore the window size.
It opens up to a smaller window and crops the plug-in display.

I think that will be fixed next build, but please let us know if it's not.

rexibaby

• Recent member
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2015, 11:45:33 am »

I am using the surface pro 4 I7 16gb ram. I used to be able to seek forward 30sec in video by pressing the right arrow key. Question: How do you skip 30 sec forward using surface pro 4 tablet. This function is very important to me as I need to review videos all day long. Is there a way I can activate the swipe right = right arrow key = Seek 30sec forward in video.

Programs that can do this for windows tablet are VLC player, ACG mediaplayer, UWP player and Cyberlink Power DVD player. Can JRiver have this function as well? I am referring to swipe right and left instead of touching the top and bring in the control panel and then slide the time bar to go forward.. which is many touch away and is not precise.

Been using JRiver since its 1st version. - super loyal fans

kstuart

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2015, 01:51:46 pm »

@Hendrik:

Changed: Red October HQ uses madVR v0.89.17

Is this totally transparent to the user?

In other words, is it set by default to not use any new feature that was added since the last MC update of madVR (unless one manually changes the settings)?

Thanks!  Happy Holidays!

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2015, 01:52:53 pm »

If you use our default RO HQ settings, then no new features are activated. If you customized the settings, then thats what going to be used.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

kstuart

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2015, 02:00:31 pm »

Okay, thanks!

( It's been an entire year - and two major version numbers - since the last Red October HQ update of madVR. )

Will it continue to use the same Windows binaries (DirectX, IIRC) as 0.87.11 (for default ROHQ) ?  Or will it automatically download a later one ?

ETR

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2015, 03:02:38 pm »

http://radio.cesnet.cz:8000/cro-d-dur-256.ogg does not stream radio with MC 21 build 30, but does woth foobar, under Windows 8.1 enterprise.
Is there something I need to do to correct this?
Many thanks,
ETR

robydago

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2015, 03:52:10 pm »

http://radio.cesnet.cz:8000/cro-d-dur-256.ogg does not stream radio with MC 21 build 30, but does woth foobar, under Windows 8.1 enterprise.

Just tried and I confirm it doesn't stream in MC (Win10 pro 64 bit).
I tried the same url with VLC and it streams perfectly

HiFiTubes

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2016, 03:51:30 am »

I have a new DAC here and while it is doing DSD256 via DoP wonderfully, there is some obvious problem when using MC. If I try to close MC or stop playback at times it locks MC and I can't even kill the MediaCenter process:

*Could this be related to JREMOTE? I'm getting strange behavior when I pause on JREMOTE. I resume playback and have no audio even though JREMOTE reports it is playing. Then I can't stop playback on the desktop and MC locks up.

5847781: 7624: Sharing Plugins: CSSDPManager::~CSSDPManager: 5
5847781: 7624: Sharing Plugins: CSSDPManager::~CSSDPManager: Finish (1203 ms)
5847781: 7624: Sharing Plugins: CDLNACore::Unload: Deleting search
5847781: 7624: Sharing Plugins: CDLNACore::Unload: Deleting WebRemote
5847781: 7624: Sharing Plugins: CDLNACore::Unload: Deleting WebPlay
5847781: 7624: Sharing Plugins: CDLNACore::Unload: Deleting Gizmo Web
5847781: 7624: Sharing Plugins: CDLNACore::Unload: Deleting devices
5847781: 7624: General: CReferenceCountedSocket::Close: SOCKET_DEBUG: shutdown() failed, error=10057.
5847797: 7624: General: CReferenceCountedSocket::Close: SOCKET_DEBUG: shutdown() failed, error=10057.
5847828: 7624: General: CReferenceCountedSocket::Close: SOCKET_DEBUG: shutdown() failed, error=10057.
5847844: 7624: General: CReferenceCountedSocket::Close: SOCKET_DEBUG: shutdown() failed, error=10057.
5847859: 7624: General: CReferenceCountedSocket::Close: SOCKET_DEBUG: shutdown() failed, error=10057.
5847891: 7624: General: CReferenceCountedSocket::Close: SOCKET_DEBUG: shutdown() failed, error=10057.
5847906: 7624: General: CReferenceCountedSocket::Close: SOCKET_DEBUG: shutdown() failed, error=10057.
5847922: 7624: General: CReferenceCountedSocket::Close: SOCKET_DEBUG: shutdown() failed, error=10057.
5847953: 7624: General: CReferenceCountedSocket::Close: SOCKET_DEBUG: shutdown() failed, error=10057.
5847969: 7624: General: CReferenceCountedSocket::Close: SOCKET_DEBUG: shutdown() failed, error=10057.
6006797: 2296: Playback: CMJWaveFeeder::Thread: Finished feeder loop (bCancel: 0, bPlayed: 1)
6006797: 2296: Playback: CMJWaveFeeder::Thread: Sending EOF
6006797: 2296: Playback: CPlayerZone::JRPlaybackEngine_EndOfFile: Start
6006797: 2296: Playback: CPlayerZone::PlayNextFile: bCanPlayNext=1, m_bPlaybackError=0
6006797: 2296: Playback: CPlayerZone::JRPlaybackEngine_EndOfFile: Finish (0 ms)
6006797: 2296: Playback: CMJWaveFeeder::Thread: Finish (262703 ms)

dualazmak

• Recent member
Audio track up-sampling while playing video mp4, DVD iso, etc.
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2016, 04:05:25 am »

I just came back to this forum after a long while.

Maybe I posted this inquiry two or three years ago, but let me ask again here, since I still could not find the solution/function with JMC 21.0.30.

I have been using JMC all the way from JMC 18, and now using the latest JMC 21.0.30, for mainly audio playback using Korg DS-DAC-10 at DSD 5.6 MHz up-sampling for my CD ripping library, and also I am enjoying many of the downloaded DSD 2.8 MHz and 5.6 MHz music files.

I have a little chances to play mp4 video clips, or DVD movie's by DVD iso image mounting, but I cannot playback the audio track by real-time up-sampling to 2.8 MHz or 5.6 MHz DSD.  When I playback these videos, the audio tracks Output is always in 44.1 KHz.     (Of course I can do that real time up-sampling playback with pure audio files like .wav, .aif by the DSP Studio setting.)

Does the latest JMC 21.0.30 have functions/settings to playback the audio track of video files (mp4, DVD movie iso image) by real-time DSD up-sampling synchronizing with the video movie image playback?

P.S.  I know that we can play the audio track of videos by real-time up-sampling up to 192 kHz, but looks cannot to DSD 2.8 or 5.6 MHz.

HiFiTubes

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2016, 11:09:04 am »

Closing MC when in a passive state (no playback), app hangs and wont' close.

12445000: 8504: Sharing Plugins: VHTTPMessage::Write: Wrote 0 bytes
12445016: 8504: Sharing Plugins: VHTTPMessage::Write: Wrote 0 bytes
12445031: 8504: Sharing Plugins: VHTTPMessage::Write: Wrote 0 bytes
12445062: 8504: Sharing Plugins: VHTTPMessage::Write: Wrote 0 bytes
12445078: 8504: Sharing Plugins: VHTTPMessage::Write: Wrote 0 bytes
12445094: 8504: Sharing Plugins: VHTTPMessage::Write: Wrote 0 bytes
12445125: 6176: Sharing Plugins: CSSDPManager::~CSSDPManager: 4
12445125: 6176: Sharing Plugins: CSSDPManager::~CSSDPManager: 5
12445125: 6176: Sharing Plugins: CSSDPManager::~CSSDPManager: Finish (1188 ms)
12445125: 6176: Sharing Plugins: CDLNACore::Unload: Deleting search
12445125: 6176: Sharing Plugins: CDLNACore::Unload: Deleting WebRemote
12445125: 6176: Sharing Plugins: CDLNACore::Unload: Deleting WebPlay
12445125: 6176: Sharing Plugins: CDLNACore::Unload: Deleting Gizmo Web
12445125: 6176: Sharing Plugins: CDLNACore::Unload: Deleting devices
12445125: 6176: General: CReferenceCountedSocket::Close: SOCKET_DEBUG: shutdown() failed, error=10057.
12445141: 6176: General: CReferenceCountedSocket::Close: SOCKET_DEBUG: shutdown() failed, error=10057.
12445156: 6176: General: CReferenceCountedSocket::Close: SOCKET_DEBUG: shutdown() failed, error=10057.
12445187: 6176: General: CReferenceCountedSocket::Close: SOCKET_DEBUG: shutdown() failed, error=10057.
12445203: 6176: General: CReferenceCountedSocket::Close: SOCKET_DEBUG: shutdown() failed, error=10057.
12445219: 6176: General: CReferenceCountedSocket::Close: SOCKET_DEBUG: shutdown() failed, error=10057.
12445250: 6176: General: CReferenceCountedSocket::Close: SOCKET_DEBUG: shutdown() failed, error=10057.
12445266: 6176: General: CReferenceCountedSocket::Close: SOCKET_DEBUG: shutdown() failed, error=10057.
12445281: 6176: General: CReferenceCountedSocket::Close: SOCKET_DEBUG: shutdown() failed, error=10057.
12445312: 6176: General: CReferenceCountedSocket::Close: SOCKET_DEBUG: shutdown() failed, error=10057.

d_pert

• Galactic Citizen
  • I love music and great audio!
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2016, 11:04:31 am »

I may have found a bug with this build. I'm running Portable, but I doubt that's related...

MC seems to "hang" when using Auto-Import. The Import dialog goes white on the edges, and nothing else happens; MC process at 0%; force exit and Media Server service does not close (must be closed manually in Task Manager).

Note: This only happens on my Windows 10 (updated) ACER W510 tablet. This does not happen on my two other conventional PCs (also Windows 10 updated).

Related observation: starting several builds ago, when starting the Auto-Import, the whole GUI "takes a jump"; it sort of "sizes up" and covers the task bar area; this new hanging issue with .30 coincides with this.

I regressed to the previous build 21.0.24 (I keep zipped versions of the portable installs) and the problem does not occur on .24.

I even tried re-upgrading the restored portable 21.0.24 -> 21.0.30 and re-running the Auto-Import: same problem.

I also noticed that the background auto-importing was not working since this build (again, only on the W510).

So it would seem to only be introduced as of .30, and again only on my ACER W510 tablet (Intel Graphics).

THANKS
Derek Pert
(Windows 11 Pro x64 / 32GB RAM)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2016, 11:42:21 am »

Is there something I need to do to correct this?
Many thanks,
ETR

Well our OGG plugin opens the URL using _tfopen.  In other words, it's coded to only accept local files.

I'm riddling over it, but I'm not sure it's an easy change to make it more global.

ridom

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2016, 12:53:35 pm »

Hello
I am a Media Center user for Mac, version 20. I just sold the Mac and bought a Surface book, so I want to buy a master version. I downloaded the trial version for Windows and in Help there is neither a mention to a master version nor a discount for being a mac user, as stated in the purchase page. How can I buy the master version at a reduced price, if this exists? Thx in advance, Ricardo

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2016, 02:24:26 pm »

Not really the right place to ask the question, but this: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=98668.0

More specifically, this: http://jriver.com/purchase_21_master_as_upgrade.html
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

HiFiTubes

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2016, 02:03:33 am »

Matt - Happy New Year. I'm having great audio playback with DSD256 but there is a repeatble crash when I try to pause/resume. Should I email logs? Below is what occurs with the bug. I test without PCM2 DSD and works ok, but I get same crash using 2xDSD so maybe it is the iFi driver?

I have tested using iFi ASIO and no issues with pause/resume, it is just with their AMR Kernel driver for 4xDSD. I will open a ticket with them. I'm sorry I didn't realize that their ASIO driver does DSD256, that works fine as well as WASAPI. I do get some clicks on Stop though.

I am using the
Repeatable crash using JRemote:

4916625: 6148: Sharing Plugins: CHTTPRequestMessage::ReadPreamble: Failed to read Method
4916625: 6148: Sharing Plugins: CHTTPListenerWorker::HandleConnection: Finish (0 ms)
4916625: 7648: Sharing Plugins: CHTTPListenerWorker::HandleConnection: Start
4916625: 7648: Sharing Plugins: CHTTPRequestMessage::ReadPreamble: Failed to read Method
4916625: 7648: Sharing Plugins: CHTTPListenerWorker::HandleConnection: Finish (0 ms)
4916625: 4388: Sharing Plugins: CHTTPListenerWorker::HandleConnection: Start
4916625: 4388: Sharing Plugins: CHTTPRequestMessage::ReadPreamble: Failed to read Method
4916625: 4388: Sharing Plugins: CHTTPListenerWorker::HandleConnection: Finish (0 ms)
4916625: 3520: Sharing Plugins: CHTTPListenerWorker::HandleConnection: Start
4916625: 3520: Sharing Plugins: CHTTPRequestMessage::ReadPreamble: Failed to read Method
4916625: 3520: Sharing Plugins: CHTTPListenerWorker::HandleConnection: Finish (0 ms)
4916625: 5764: Sharing Plugins: CHTTPListenerWorker::HandleConnection: Start
4916625: 5764: Sharing Plugins: CHTTPRequestMessage::ReadPreamble: Failed to read Method
4916625: 5764: Sharing Plugins: CHTTPListenerWorker::HandleConnection: Finish (0 ms)
4916641: 8076: Sharing Plugins: CHTTPListenerWorker::HandleConnection: Start
4916641: 8076: Sharing Plugins: CHTTPRequestMessage::ReadPreamble: Failed to read Method
4916641: 8076: Sharing Plugins: CHTTPListenerWorker::HandleConnection: Finish (0 ms)
4916641: 2112: Sharing Plugins: CHTTPListenerWorker::HandleConnection: Start
4916641: 2112: Sharing Plugins: CHTTPRequestMessage::ReadPreamble: Failed to read Method
4916641: 2112: Sharing Plugins: CHTTPListenerWorker::HandleConnection: Finish (0 ms)
4916641: 3888: Sharing Plugins: CHTTPListenerWorker::HandleConnection: Start
4916641: 3888: Sharing Plugins: CHTTPRequestMessage::ReadPreamble: Failed to read Method
4916641: 3888: Sharing Plugins: CHTTPListenerWorker::HandleConnection: Finish (0 ms)

Pages: [1]   Go Up