INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Save Web Radio Link  (Read 1730 times)

edbro

• Citizen of the Universe
Save Web Radio Link
« on: February 28, 2005, 06:39:37 pm »

As previously reported, the web link for Radio Paradise does not work. The link in MC gives a "Please select files to Play" message. It works if I load the url myself. So, I want to import this as a playlist but when I try to import the stream from Playing Now, nothing happens. How can I save this radio station? I can't save it as a favorite in Web Radio because to do that you have to submit it to "make it available to all MJ users" (note ref to MJ), but this gives an error that the station already exists.

This has already been discussed a long time ago and the work around was to import the selection in Playing Now but now that doesn't seem to work for me.

So my request(s):
- Fix web radio
- allow me to edit a preset web radio link locally
or
- allow me to import a link locally as a playlist

UnknownID

Re: Save Web Radio Link
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2005, 08:54:47 pm »

I came across this issue as well.

My work around: create a playlist and physically drag and drop the stream from playing now directly on the new playlist.

I think they disabled the import feature but neglected to remove the menu item.

UnknownID

edbro

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 05:54:59 am »

I think they disabled the import feature but neglected to remove the menu item.
It doesn't seem like good progress if you don't fix the problem and then take away the work around. JRiver, why can't you at least update the link for the station seeing as how the users can't?

UnknownID

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2005, 08:39:42 am »

Were you able to use the work arround I suggested?

It doesn't seem like good progress if you don't fix the problem and then take away the work around. JRiver, why can't you at least update the link for the station seeing as how the users can't?
I hate to disagree with you regarding this issue, but you must remember: MC 11 is a BETA. It is an in process application, not a final one.

UnknownID

Pages: [1]   Go Up