INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature request - Track markers / Bookmarks  (Read 686 times)

hit_ny

• Citizen of the Universe
  • nothing more to say...
Feature request - Track markers / Bookmarks
« on: September 27, 2005, 02:17:55 pm »

A way to be attach markers to a track so certain sections can be recalled in the future.
It's been asked for many times for various purposes. Here is an example that might be useful..

Many times i get radio mixes or make personal recordings and there is no way to annotate certain sections that are interesting for future recall in MC. It's play all of it or nothing. So i have a txt file with corresponding times on a .txt file. Cumbersome and non-searchable :(

I believe the tech to do this is already in MC but needs a polished front end. A key combo woud be enough.

I'm thinking the way CUE works currently, a way to create virtual tracks while listening via a button or similar that creates markers. The virtual tracks could be stored internally, are taggable and more importantly findable.

Just to be clear, i'm not talking about doing this wth the wav editor, but within MC. Listen (use key combo to insert marker) which adds an item to playing now and so on. Towards the end, there are a list of tracks in PN that can be tagged etc and saved to the library.

Possible ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up