INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Presets request  (Read 1076 times)

dcwebman

• Citizen of the Universe
Presets request
« on: April 06, 2006, 09:08:41 am »

Since there has been no official reply as to putting back Customize Current View's saving of children so that every view scheme doesn't need to be modified if you want them to look the same, can you please do this? The only way to do it now is to save a Preset and then load it in every view scheme, unless I'm missing something. The problem is that everytime I want to modify an existing Preset, I want to name it the same so I have to look at the Load menu to see the name and then in Save make sure I type it EXACTLY the same since it's case sensitive. It would be nice if the Save entry box was actually one of those drop downs that let you select from existing names or enter a new name.

Jeff
Jeff

dcwebman

Re: Presets request
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 07:04:27 am »

No comments, even from JRiver?

Is there ever going to be a resolution to the removal of Customize Current View's saving of children? Or saving Thumbnail sizes to children? 

It would be nice to have an explanation why this feature was removed other than maybe it was worded confusingly. If I have to do this manually for every view scheme and playlist I have, you can bet that I won't have many.
Jeff

LonWar

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2006, 10:54:31 am »

I can't beleive this hasn't been resolved yet.... I know a few people wanted different size thumbnails, but removing that save in all locations option was very odd.

-

twherreman

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 02:43:11 am »

same here. what a pain in the neck!
Please bring back the Save current view for all locations.
The default view drives me nuts and I have >100 playlists
Or else give me back 11.1.111 it worked fine
Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up