INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 11.1.191  (Read 3233 times)

DarkPenguin

• Citizen of the Universe
Media Center 11.1.191
« on: August 03, 2006, 01:44:03 pm »

This is the latest version of MC 11.1.  Your MC11.0 license will work with it.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted or moved.  MC11.1 is a free upgrade from MC11.0.

If you're new to MC11, please use the build from our download page here:
http://www.jrmediacenter.com/download.html

This latest build (usually safe) of MC11.1 is here:
ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/music/MediaCenter111191.exe

MC History

11.1.191 (8.3.2006)

1. Fixed: IE 7 beta 3 should now work with MC 11.1.

11.1.190 (7/27/2006)

1. Changed: Double-clicking an empty playing now no longer shows Access Control filtered files. (even though they wouldn't play)
2. Fixed: Removing an MJMD tag from an image that had other unknown appid blocks after the tag could cause an issue.
3. Fixed: Problems with iPod's with the latest firmware (or updated via iPod Updater 2006-06-28).

11.1.189 (7/20/2006)

1. Changed: Revised messaging on install when a previous version was detected.
2. Fixed: When a library would fail to load, the prompt for restoring a library backup was not working properly.
3. Fixed: The uninstall icon in Control Panel could be incorrect.
4. Changed: Increased the minimum size of the OSD. (again)
5. Changed: Updated the Czech translation. (thanks Johnny B)
6. Changed: Updated the Korean translation. (thanks Junghwan)
7. Fixed: Audible Podcasting extension set to mp3 and thus failed to play.

11.1.188 (6/19/2006)

1. Fixed: Running the launcher (MC11.exe) when a different version of Media Center was already running on the system could cause a crash.
2. Changed: Increased the minimum size of the OSD.
3. Fixed: Made date parsing in Podcast feeds more forgiving. ( fixes http://www.bigpoker.ca/Rounders_rssfeed.xml )

11.1.187 (6/16/2006)

1. Fixed: MC would occasionally crash when playing certain .MOV files.
2. Fixed: Closing MC while some modeless dialogs were open (like Plugin Manager) could cause a crash.
3. Fixed: Added support for bmp, gif, jpe, jpeg, png, tif & tiff file types for iPods supporting photos.

11.1.186 (6/7/2006)

1. Changed: Pressing "Play" to play visible files when the tree was focused wouldn't honor a user search.
2. Fixed: iPod Nano model # MA353LL/A was not properly detected.
3. Changed: Library views of "Albums" no longer group all albums with the same name together.
4. NEW: Updated the Spanish translation. (thanks Alfredo!)
5. NEW: Updated the German translation. (thanks bytestar!)
6. Changed: "Album Thumbnails" are sorted internally by track number instead of the same sorting as the current view.
7. Fixed: Switching to a non-playing zone while certain visualizations were showing could cause a crash.
8. NEW: Czech language translation added. (thanks Johnny B!)

joshhuggins

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
Re: Media Center 11.1.191
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 06:08:22 pm »

Seems to be working good with IE7 Beta 3 here, Thanks!

Now for a buggie. If you in Playing now, and the current selection is playing, and you use Shift+Delete to remove a file, if the highlight changes do to the playing tract ending or hitting the forward button, the next playing file is deleted not the one that was highlighted when the dialog box was opened. I accidentally deleted several files before I realized what it was doing :( Good thing for backups.
Thanks!

tommer

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 05:18:49 pm »

Bugs:  ;)

Not able to adjust zone "internal volume" for:

- m4p (itunes) files
 - mms radio streams

Automation shows Media Center application, e.g MCAutObj.GetZones.SetActiveZone(1) shows Media Center in front of my app which I don not want...

gappie

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 03:22:21 am »

jsu stumbled over a small bug i guess. i removed tags from a lot of files. apparantly mc could not remove the tags from a lot of them. the popup window that told me so, showed all the files and was much to long for my screen. the close (i guess) button was out of sight and i could not come there. nor read all the info etc. hitting return closed the window.

i also had ie7 beta3 on my laptop, just to check it out. mc (183) could not reach my media server (190) anymore. 191 fixed that immediatly. thanks.
after starting up both machines the connection was gone. needed 191 on both apparantly. (is of cource not a bug, just to say to people who are seeing the same issue).

Ron Loughrey

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 03:44:06 pm »

I would like to thank the company who developed this software.  I have been in the broadcasting field for over 36 years and I have not seen nothing like this before so for that I would really like to thank you all for this.  I hope that you guys will continue to make these products. I will buy them.

your friend           Ron      AUG/9/2006

JONCAT

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2006, 07:19:36 pm »

Analyze files, about 600 queued, stop analyze, screen goes black, MC using 99% cpu, Mc tries to rebuild screen and keeps defaulting to black screen with analyze window intermittenlty showing outline, have to hard shutdown MC with Device Manager. PC is not running any othe rapps, only MC w/o playback.

DC
Pages: [1]   Go Up