INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DJ Plugin for Partys and Pubs  (Read 2514 times)

yooz

• Junior Woodchuck
  • **sorry 'bout my baaaad english knowledge**
DJ Plugin for Partys and Pubs
« on: July 05, 2007, 08:01:47 pm »

Hello folks,

I'm asking myself if here is on of the brilliant pluggers able to program a basic dj plugin for MC.

I'm angry for about 2 years now that there is no prelisten over headphone button (With secon zone)
and the abillity to use the more and more complicated getting MC to work as a player in a pub without
explaining all my peaople working there for a few hours how it works *fg*

I could be wrong but I think here in my hometown every second pub has a computer doing the music and I see DJ Programms like Traktor running (expensive, and since vers. 3 autoplay won't work, tagging and bugs with foreign language is horrible), BPM studio..nice programm if you ARE a DJ, and Winamp...simple for the newbies but allway crowded with sorting the windows and tagging files (Also NO preview function there)

So - write such PUB-DJ-thing - I WAAAANT TO BUY IT *G*

mobyfrag

• World Citizen
Re: DJ Plugin for Partys and Pubs
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 08:38:43 am »

I launch the same request that yooz. I'm right an individual (not barman lol) who often make partys. I'm as much ready to pay (20-30 $) for a Deejay plugin . I had already made a similar request there is 1 year or 2. :'(

But I actually think that only J River can establish pre-listening in Media Center. ::)

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: DJ Plugin for Partys and Pubs
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 04:21:20 pm »

I don't think they have any plans to deal with DJ options, I can remember requests as far back as MJ6.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up