INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover art on videos?  (Read 9300 times)

NimbleRabit

• Recent member
Cover art on videos?
« on: September 12, 2008, 01:42:24 am »

I was wondering if there is a good way to get "cover art" for video files, specifically my movie database.  Even if I manually download a good picture to go with the movie, I haven't been able to figure out how to link this picture to the video file (since I can't seem to edit the Image File tag).  Any help would be appreciated, as this would be a much nicer way for people that are over to be able to find movies.

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Cosmic Bird
Re: Cover art on videos?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 04:23:18 am »

You can add cover art to video files in several ways:

Select the video file(s) and

1) right-click > Cover Art > Add From File...

2) open Action Window > Tag > Image Window (click the small thumbnail placeholder to access it) and drag & drop an image file from Windows Explorer. Right-click this window for additional options.

You can use the "Paste From Clipboard" command if you have copied an image to clipboard in another program, but you may need to change the global cover art location/naming option. The "Folder.jpg" settting can be used only if each cover art file is saved in a separate folder.

3) Automatically - place a single image file in each folder that contains one or more video files and import the video file(s). If the video files are already imported you can use the "right-click > Cover Art > Quick Find ..." command.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755
Pages: [1]   Go Up