INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Play (as Radio)  (Read 1264 times)

idhToronto

• Junior Woodchuck
Play (as Radio)
« on: December 18, 2008, 11:56:50 pm »

I've been trying to find an explanation for what Play (as Radio) means.  It is under More Playback Options when you right click a Smart List. I can't find any mention of it in the online help. Would someone please provide an explanation.

Thanks

Ian

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Play (as Radio)
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 01:46:25 am »

Some reading for you:

Thread started 19 November 2007

Thread started 05 April 2008

Thread started 28 May 2008

Radio mode can be extremely neat, but definitely works best if you use a little fine tuning as described in the 5th April thread.
The 28th May thread contains the most recent feedback/changes information.
So long as your tags are good, I think you'll enjoy radio. Just remember that a file is considered 'skipped' if you move on to the next track before the current track is more than 50% played... if you move on after the 50% mark, the track is considered 'played'.

Enjoy,

-marko.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Play (as Radio)
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 08:09:48 am »

I've been trying to find an explanation for what Play (as Radio) means.  It is under More Playback Options when you right click a Smart List. I can't find any mention of it in the online help. Would someone please provide an explanation.

Thanks

Ian
Please try a search here for radio.  It was added about 4 or 5 months ago.  Trying it would also help.  It can build a playlist of music based on a few rules, but it can use what you're playing as a "seed".
Pages: [1]   Go Up