INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Such a noob. How do you get the Lyric's Editor pluggin to work?  (Read 1348 times)

Galager

• Recent member

I am a reasonable inteligent person (However my teenage daughters may disagree) but I am feeling like quite the noob right now.  I am a DJ and the Lyrics Editor pluggin seems like it would help quite a bit in my work.  Problem is I can't figure out how to get the pluggin to come up?  I have never really done anything with pluggins in the past so I don't know if there is a special pluggin area to launch the pluggins, or whatever.  I apreciate any help.

Live long and prosper... especially prosper.

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Farm Animal Stupid
Re: Such a noob. How do you get the Lyric's Editor pluggin to work?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 02:23:34 pm »

Along the left hand side of MC (where you see Start, Playing Now, etc) you should see a tree item labeled "Services and Plugins". Open that up and you should see all of your plugins. Then just click the one you want and it should come show.

Also, be sure you have at least .Net Framework 2.0 installed as it's required to run Lyrics Editor. It's from Microsoft, but there's a download link on my site (the same site you downloaded Lyrics Editor from) in case you're having trouble locating it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up