INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: WOL Magic Packet Port?  (Read 60053 times)

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
WOL Magic Packet Port?
« on: April 13, 2011, 04:52:15 pm »

Is the magic packet sent over the same port as the library server?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: WOL Magic Packet Port?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 05:13:21 pm »

We are using port 9 for WOL.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

PeeBee

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 10:49:40 am »

Where is the WOL function hidden ?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 11:10:05 am »

Where is the WOL function hidden ?

It happens automatically when connecting to a library server with Gizmo or Media Center.

When using Media Center, just be sure to connect using an access key (instead of an address).  Also, make sure your Media Center and Gizmo are up to date.

PeeBee

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 11:49:26 am »

Thanks Matt, will try tonight

drmimosa

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 12:15:30 am »

[Edit] WOL worked immediately on my home network, thanks for this feature!!

WOW took some tweaking of my home network router settings to get it to work. I had to open port 9 on the router's firewall and set up a VPN port forward for UDP protocol into port 9. I then ran into a problem of my router forgetting what the MAC address was of my server after 5-10 minutes, so I set up the router to forward the magic packet to the broadcast ip address of the LAN. The two of these in combination seemed a bit redundant, but the WOW didn't work unless both were set up in the router.

With these settings in place, Gizmo wakes up the server from sleep and even turns on the computer with the magic packet without flaw.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 08:31:33 pm »

Glad to hear you got it working.

It is tricky to get it working from outside the network (WOW).  We had to flash a router with custom firmware to get it working, and do the forward to the broadcast address, just like you're doing.

The good news is that from inside the network the system is basically automatic, assuming you have your computer set to allow WOL.

BenBongo

• Recent member
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2011, 05:16:20 am »

I was able to get Gizmo to wake my library server from inside and outside my LAN. What a fantastic app!

That being said, I am pulling my hair out trying to get my library client computers to wake the library server from outside the LAN (inside is no problem). Is this feature not yet fully implemented in JRMC16?

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011, 09:08:22 am »

It's probably a limitation of your router firmware. My old Wireless-G router running dd-wrt could do it flawlessly but my brand spanking new Wireless-N router can't handle it with stock firmware.

The problem is manually assigning ARP tables to specific Mac addresses. If you aren't able to do that, when your computer turns off or goes into standby, the router will remove the assigned IP address and MAC address stored for that computer; therefore when it receives a magic packet it doesn't know where to send it.

One way around this is to forward the WOL port to the broadcast address, which should forward the packet to the entire subnet. My router does not support this and it really is a crapshoot as to what will. FYI, the broadcast address is usually 192.168.1.255 (or the port just above the last DHCP-assignable port).

My only resolution now is to get the dd-wrt to support my router so I can manually assign ARP routes using a startup script.

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2011, 09:22:36 am »

Some routers only check the broadcast vs a 255.255.255.0 netmask so if you set your lan to something like
192.168.1.0/25 (valid addreses 1-126) you MAY be able to create a forward for the WOL packet to 192.168.0.127 (the broadcast address on that net).

You might want to verify that it's working by sniffing the lan while sending an external WOL packet if possible.

BenBongo

• Recent member
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2011, 12:54:57 am »

I'm using dd-wrt on my Netgear WNDR3700. I was using the startup script from here (http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/WOL) that broadcasts WOL to the entire network when I made my post above. I dropped that in favor of this much simplified startup script that creates a fixed ARP assignment (thanks to Bryanhoop for pointing me in that direction):

arp -sn [machine fixed IP] [machine MAC address]

It accomplishes exactly the same thing. My library server can still be accessed via Gizmo inside or outside the network (even over EDGE), and Magic Packets sent using the Android "Wake on Lan" app resolve properly (inside and outside LAN, EDGE). But - I still cannot get the library server to wake when I run the client outside of the LAN.

I am by no means a networking expert and I may be off base here, but is it possible that JRMC16's implementation of WOL differs in some form or fashion from Gizmo's implementation? That's not to say I'm not willing to keep tinkering with my network until I get it working. I welcome further input. Thanks to bob and Bryanhoop for the replies.

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2011, 10:24:12 am »

How exactly is your library server client outside the lan connecting to the lan? I'm wondering if you WOW packets are being filtered out when coming from the client PC and not being filtered when coming from the droid.

BenBongo

• Recent member
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2011, 12:26:24 am »

To do remote wake tests, I usually connect via WiFi to my next door neighbor's network, though I have tried on a wired and wireless connection from work a few times too - no dice. I thought that filtering might be an issue, so on my LAN I turned off the SPI firewall on my dd-wrt router and the Windows firewalls on both the library and client machines. I did not turn anything off on my modem. I switched my client machine and Android handset to my neighbor's wireless network. The computer client failed to remotely wake the library server, but my Nexus One was able to wake the library server on WiFi and EDGE.

Is there anything else I could try turning off/unchecking? There are quite a few options on my dd-wrt router - perhaps one of them might be the culprit?

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2011, 10:10:16 am »

I've got dd-wrt on a router at home, but not on the outside router. IIRC there is an option regarding multicast filtering. You might try disabling that and looking at the other options on that page.

BenBongo

• Recent member
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2011, 03:30:29 pm »

I tried disabling the WAN filtering options on the dd-wrt router (options under "Block WAN Requests" under the "Security" tab). No joy.

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2011, 12:33:37 pm »

dd-wrt finally released a firmware for my router so I got WOL set up last night. Everything works perfect from inside the LAN. I can also turn on my computer from the WAN using http://www.wakeonlan.me/ or any other of the online magic packet senders, but I cannot get MC to wake up my home computer.

I'm using the access key, and like I said my port forwarding is set up correctly in dd-wrt (according to the WOL dd-wrt wiki) and I'm able to wake my computer fine with any other program but MC. Just tried with 16.0.87.

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2011, 01:19:55 pm »

I just duplicated your test and it worked fine for me. I used the wakeonlan.me and gizmo and the library server client with the key of my server to connect to it, sleeping between each try. All of them worked to wake up and connect. Did you see the IP address of your home system when you tried the load library function? I see it try my inside address, then the outside address and it wakes instantly.

Are you sure your Gizmo connect from outside is using wireless, not 3g/edge?

I'll PM you guys an access code (one at a time) to try to connect to my test box's library. I put it to sleep. See if you can connect to it.

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2011, 01:35:11 pm »

I was able to connect to your server so my location isn't blocking anything outgoing or incoming.

I did see MC try to connect to my external IP address and it was the correct one.

I used the WakeOnLan applet to wake my computer and then I was able to connect to my server with no problems remotely once the computer was on.

I forward my WOL requests to the subnet address so I require the MAC address to be sent with the magic packet. Is this occurring on JRiver's end?

Otherwise I may try to forward port 9 to the library server IP and see if that works. I'll have to manually set my ARPs in dd-wrt which may screw with my other traffic, however.

These are the settings/directions I'm currently using: http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/WOL#Remote_Wake_On_LAN_via_Port_Forwarding

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2011, 01:49:46 pm »

I was able to connect to your server so my location is blocking anything outgoing or incoming.
I suspect you mean ISN'T blocking...
I did see MC try to connect to my external IP address and it was the correct one.

I used the WakeOnLan applet to wake my computer and then I was able to connect to my server with no problems remotely once the computer was on.

I forward my WOL requests to the subnet address so I require the MAC address to be sent with the magic packet. Is this occurring on JRiver's end?

Otherwise I may try to forward port 9 to the library server IP and see if that works. I'll have to manually set my ARPs in dd-wrt which may screw with my other traffic, however.

These are the settings/directions I'm currently using: http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/WOL#Remote_Wake_On_LAN_via_Port_Forwarding
That's exactly the method I'm using with dd-wrt on the router you tested. I'm assuming you are using the same client computer to connect to my test box that you are using to connect to home.
If that's the case I'm having a hard time seeing what else could be going on. Perhaps there's something weird about the routing table on your client computer, like it thinks your outside home address is actually on the local network? I'm running out of ideas...

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2011, 03:17:39 pm »

I haven't the faintest idea what is going on. I'll continue to fiddle with it once I get home from work and let you know if I can fix anything.

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2011, 03:35:48 pm »

This is driving me nuts. Literally every WOL program/applet I've found can wake my computer over the WAN except MC. I've forwarded to the broadcast address, forwarded directly to my computer, manually assigned ARPs, the whole deal. I can get every program to work but MC will not.

Is there anything special about the JRiver magic packet? Is it grabbing the correct MAC address? This is the issue I'm most worried about. I've got three network controllers on this computer so I'm wary that MC is "choosing" the right one to send in the packet.

MrC

• Your life is short. Give me your money.
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2011, 03:52:51 pm »

How about installing wireshark on the MC computer and capture the actual wake packets?
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2011, 12:45:20 pm »

This is driving me nuts. Literally every WOL program/applet I've found can wake my computer over the WAN except MC. I've forwarded to the broadcast address, forwarded directly to my computer, manually assigned ARPs, the whole deal. I can get every program to work but MC will not.

Is there anything special about the JRiver magic packet? Is it grabbing the correct MAC address? This is the issue I'm most worried about. I've got three network controllers on this computer so I'm wary that MC is "choosing" the right one to send in the packet.
Well, what it does is to send all mac address down all interfaces to all IP's registered in our library server database. It also sends those packets to the broadcast addresses of the connected interfaces in case the device to be awoken is on the local lan.

I think wireshark on the client computer capturing UDP port 9 without restricting the IP would tell us what's going on... In wireshark you'll need to do the capture on each interface separately.

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2011, 04:28:18 pm »

OK, I installed Wireshark and got it to listen to udp port 9. When I try WOL using a web applet, it picks up the packet just fine and wakes the computer:

1   0.000000   82.110.108.30   192.168.1.254   WOL   MagicPacket for AsustekC_18:85:ba (00:1b:fc:18:85:bd)

When I try WOL using MC16, nothing....it looks like the magic packet is not being sent.

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2011, 07:17:28 pm »

In the meantime I've set up a batch file to send a magic packet using the command-line program: http://www.depicus.com/wake-on-lan/wake-on-lan-cmd.aspx and then subsequently opening MC16. Seems to do the trick but it's a little messy.

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2011, 10:02:45 am »

OK, I installed Wireshark and got it to listen to udp port 9. When I try WOL using a web applet, it picks up the packet just fine and wakes the computer:

1   0.000000   82.110.108.30   192.168.1.254   WOL   MagicPacket for AsustekC_18:85:ba (00:1b:fc:18:85:bd)

When I try WOL using MC16, nothing....it looks like the magic packet is not being sent.
You are seeing NO packets, not even to the broadcast address?

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2011, 11:46:38 am »

Correct, no packets. I looked at all ports too to see if it was getting misdirected and it is definitely not being sent.

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2011, 11:09:31 am »

There was a problem with multiple interfaces. It will be fixed in versions >=16.0.95.

Raphael Stark

• Recent member
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2011, 01:01:12 pm »

Hi Everybody. I have problem with setup my Router to wake on internet by Gimo. I have DLINK DIR-655. There is an option to DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) that send my media center computer outside Router. When I do that i can wake my computer over internet. But then Its not protected. Is any other solution?

thx
RaFi B

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2011, 01:04:13 pm »

Port 9 must be forwarded or opened.

gvanbrunt

• MC Beta Team
  • MC Nerd
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2011, 06:56:59 pm »

A DMZ is probably not what you want to do. You want to look at port forwarding.

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2011, 10:26:13 am »

http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=5934.15
This link outlines a number of different ways to forward the WOL packet on your router. Unless you create a static arp entry, the WOL packet needs to be sent to the broadcast address of your lan.
Don't forget to forward the TCP port MC uses too, 52199 is the default.

JIMV

• World Citizen
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2012, 10:15:48 am »

I'm using dd-wrt on my Netgear WNDR3700. I was using the startup script from here (http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/WOL) that broadcasts WOL to the entire network when I made my post above. I dropped that in favor of this much simplified startup script that creates a fixed ARP assignment (thanks to Bryanhoop for pointing me in that direction):

arp -sn [machine fixed IP] [machine MAC address]

It accomplishes exactly the same thing. My library server can still be accessed via Gizmo inside or outside the network (even over EDGE), and Magic Packets sent using the Android "Wake on Lan" app resolve properly (inside and outside LAN, EDGE). But - I still cannot get the library server to wake when I run the client outside of the LAN.

I am by no means a networking expert and I may be off base here, but is it possible that JRMC16's implementation of WOL differs in some form or fashion from Gizmo's implementation? That's not to say I'm not willing to keep tinkering with my network until I get it working. I welcome further input. Thanks to bob and Bryanhoop for the replies.

I have no idea how to do that....I use a Linski's E3200 router and have no idea how to play with it.. How does one "forward the WOL port to the broadcast address" as has been recommended.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2012, 10:25:40 am »

Take a look at the router instruction guide.  It should help.

JIMV

• World Citizen
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2012, 10:33:48 am »

I have read this thread twice and find it written in extreme Geek speak. It assumes a level of computer competence far beyond mine. Why does the actual program not do this on install?? I have no idea what anyone is saying or doing. All I know is MC17 will not wake my sleeping computer and the solution is in a foreign language...

Disappointing actually....

Scolex

• MC Beta Team
  • Cheers
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2012, 01:58:19 pm »

Why does the actual program not do this on install?
Because it doesn't know your router username and password. Even if they chose to add a user entered fields for IP, user, and password in the install there is no way they could know all of the possible configurations.

google is your friend  ;D
https://www.google.com/search?q=linksys%20e3200%20%22wake%20on%20lan%22%20broadcast&sourceid=groowe&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Linksys/E3200/Wake_on_LAN.htm
Sean

JIMV

• World Citizen
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2012, 02:26:24 pm »

But you could write in English. As it is, I have no chance of setting this up properly using the forum instructions. They are simply too 'geekish' to decipher. Like much of the planet, I need actual step by step instructions complete with the assumption that you are the only person on the planet that has the slightest idea what a "Magic packet" is. You know...on MC17 page Tools>Options>Windows start-up insure "Media Server" is checked...Real Instructions, in English that do not require special IT training to understand.

If the Instructions cannot be written like that, then the ability of the program to do what is advertised as an ability should be noted as requiring a specialized IT background and is not accessible for many music lovers.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2012, 02:31:32 pm »

Jim,
It's up to you to learn what you need to know.  Sorry.  

This isn't even a feature of MC that you're asking to use.  Your router's instructions or web site would be the best source of information.  Or Google.  Or the Geek Squad at Best Buy.

Or you can complain about geekish IT stuff, but it won't accomplish what you want to do.

Scolex

• MC Beta Team
  • Cheers
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2012, 02:36:49 pm »

I didn't write anything above so I have nothing to do with it's ease of understanding. You could just do what I did and search for an explanation instead of complaining, that is how you learn. Do you really expect someone to be able to tell you "go here, click there, etc. etc." for you specific router.
Sean

JIMV

• World Citizen
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2012, 03:09:08 pm »

Jim,
It's up to you to learn what you need to know.  Sorry.  

This isn't even a feature of MC that you're asking to use.  Your router's instructions or web site would be the best source of information.  Or Google.  Or the Geek Squad at Best Buy.

Or you can complain about geekish IT stuff, but it won't accomplish what you want to do.

The software coupled with Gizmo is supposed to open the PC from afar. It apparently does that BUT, only if one has an expertise not available to all. I simply want the product to do what it is supposed to do without having to spend $100 or so for an IT professional. That said, what does work in the product is very impressive and very musical...I figure future versions will become more user friendly as users note flaws like this and the company is forced to take notice.

And yes, a feature that cannot be used by all (but is supposed to be) is a flaw.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2012, 03:17:22 pm »

The product will do what it is supposed to do IF the router and the PC allow it.  What you expect is like asking a browser to work without having set up an Internet connection.

There is no flaw in MC's WOL.  And there is no way to make it work without you setting up your network.

Scolex

• MC Beta Team
  • Cheers
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2012, 03:28:16 pm »

JimV
Did you even take the time to look at the link I provided you? It will help you setup port forwarding on your network, is e3200 specific, and has links to other articles. I don't know what else we can do for you other than offer to remote in and do the setup for you with something like Team Viewer. That is probably not going to happen though and you won't learn a thing if it gets done for you.
http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Linksys/E3200/Wake_on_LAN.htm
Sean

JIMV

• World Citizen
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2012, 03:49:07 pm »

The product will do what it is supposed to do IF the router and the PC allow it.  What you expect is like asking a browser to work without having set up an Internet connection.

There is no flaw in MC's WOL.  And there is no way to make it work without you setting up your network.

Then explain in English how to do that...

My complaint is not with your software but in the assumption JRiver has little/no responsibility to write in a manner understood by all. My network IS setup...what you require is a change or so to it but you are not able to explain what is needed in English and want to blame the customer for this lack of clarity. If you received your 'Help' software in Chinese would you say the problem is in your inability to understand or suggest perhaps English might be a better solution? I opt for English.

Scolex, I have not had time today but will try when I get an opportunity...Thanks.

Scolex

• MC Beta Team
  • Cheers
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2012, 04:10:27 pm »

There is no blame it is just impossible for them to write an article explaining how to configure a router for port forwarding if they are not familiar with every router configuration interface/gui. That is what user manuals are for.
I will give it a shot though based on my router your *names* may be different.
to start with press winkey+r, type cmd, ok/enter
in the cmd window type ipconfig/all write down your physical address (mac address) **:**:**:**:**:**
now log into you router and go to *services* assign a static IP based on your mac under the *static leases* header
go into *NAT/QoS* and setup port forwarding 52199 to the static IP you just setup

That is exactly the process on my Lynksys router running DD-WRT firmware your *names* will likely be different so you will see why a person can't create a generic how to and a user manual is better suited to your needs.

Edit: also open port 9 to that same IP for WOL.
Sean

Sandy B Ridge

« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2012, 05:33:02 pm »

Thanks for the great link Scolex. Very useful website. I'm going to give this a go over the next few weeks - one of my work colleagues was asking me the other day about streaming, so I may just try and give a demo over my iPhone and 3G.

Once the home router is setup for allocating my htpc with a static ip address and port forwarding is setup for ports 9 and 52199 to that static ip address, then I hope that I will be good to go. With that website link you gave, I think I will be good for that.

Now, I need a way of sending a magic packet to my home to wake up the PC since I usually leave it asleep. I guess I have two options here (since I can't use Gizmo on the iPhone) which are: an app on my phone to generate a packet or a web service like wakeonlan.me to do the same. Correct?

Then, once my PC has woken up, I should be able to connect direct from the browser on my iPhone. correct? The web address should be http://xx.xx.xx.xx:52199/gizmo I guess, where xx.xx.xx.xx is the ISP allocated ip address of my cable modem.

Have I gone astray yet?

I'm a bit shaky on how I can find out the xx.xx.xx.xx though, because it is dynamically allocated and changes once in a while. How does the http://webplay.jriver.com/libraryserver/lookup?id=[accessid] thing work, does it just return the last known ip address of my HTPC? I think with my ISP that the dynamic allocation is sufficiently infrequent to not be a major issue, but I'm not sure.

Also, IIRC I need to enable WOL somewhere in Windows 7 too I guess, but I'm sure I'll be able to find that on the web somewhere as it is quite generic.

Thanks for any help.

SBR

Scolex

• MC Beta Team
  • Cheers
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2012, 05:53:03 pm »

SBR
You are correct on all points. The access key gets updated from time to time and there has been recent talk about an increase in update frequency to better serve people with a dynamic IP.
WOL: There is a setting in properties/advanced in device manager for given network adapter, there may also be a setting in the BIOS to wake the computer depending on your motherboard.
Sean

JIMV

• World Citizen
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2012, 12:38:05 pm »

JimV
Did you even take the time to look at the link I provided you? It will help you setup port forwarding on your network, is e3200 specific, and has links to other articles. I don't know what else we can do for you other than offer to remote in and do the setup for you with something like Team Viewer. That is probably not going to happen though and you won't learn a thing if it gets done for you.

Scolex, this is killing me....the link says create a static IPC...Once I created it, every thing appears OK...I have no problem getting into the internet...I even restarted to insure things works...Next the link says

"Open a web browser like Internet Explorer or Firefox. Enter the internal IP address of your router in the address bar of your browser. If you do not know your routers internal IP address please read our How To Find Your Routers IP Address guide.

In the picture above the address bar has http://www.google.com in it. Just replace all of that with the internal IP address of your router. By default the IP address should be set to 192.168.1.1. "

I enter the new static IP as the instructor tells me and I get a blank firefox screen..No prompt for user or pasword?...If the 'default' above is used, I get the user name and pasword???

Does one use the static IP address there or does one use it later?

MrC

• Your life is short. Give me your money.
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2012, 12:56:52 pm »

You're entering your router's IP - all you're trying to do at this point in the tutorial is to connect to and log into your router's web admin page.

The IP is an address, just like your street address.  You're trying to get to your router (your neighbor's house), not your computer (your house), so use the router's IP address.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

Sandy B Ridge

« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2012, 01:12:32 pm »

I assume you've assigned yourself a static ip address in Windows rather than on the e3200. If you have, make sure it is on the same subnet as the router and not one assigned to something else on your network.

I would personally have left the ip assigned by the router and changed the settings on the router, but hey ho.

Try assigning yourself something like 192.168.1.157 because you'll need to be on the same subnet to 'see' the router.

Type 192.168.1.1 in the browser eg firefox or IE

I take it you have read the manual for your product?  I found it online and it is quite straightforward? It has a section on 'How to open the browser based utility' and 'Port Forwarding'.

SBR

JIMV

• World Citizen
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2012, 01:44:03 pm »

I think I have done the following

1. set up a static IP
2. routed ports 7, 9 and 52199 to that static IP

The app when set to home plays music from my server on the phone
The app when set to server, acts as a remote control of the server
Both will open the MC application on the server if I have not started it
Neither will start the server if the PC is asleep or the PC is off

Is there a way to wake the server or turn on the PC in that last category.
I still need to check to see if the app plays to my phone from other WI-FI sites...

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up