INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature request - Full screen display  (Read 1484 times)

htaddict1513

• Recent member
Feature request - Full screen display
« on: October 13, 2011, 04:25:20 pm »

I want to be able to display pictures or video second monitor automatically in full screen and completely hide the window when done. In other words, I may have MC minimized on monitor 1 when I select a folder of pictures to display using Gizmo. I want MC to go full screen on my second monitor to slideshow the pictures or play the video but when done or stopped it should hide the Display window. Seems like a no brainer to me as we have this great remote tool called Gizmo now but no way to control this. Furthermore a lot smartphone are coming with dlna apps to push pictures or video to renderers like MC. I should be able to open allShare on my Galaxy S II and send pictures to MC without doing anything else and have them go full screen on my computer but instead I need to mess around with a remote control app (vnc) to detach the display cause when I close the windowed display window cause I don't want it on the screen it gets re-attached. Just give me a setting that allows me to select the display and mode (full screen or windowed) for video and pictures then close it when not playing...

bunglemebaby

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Feature request - Full screen display
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 05:44:42 pm »

I'm not sure if this will perform exactly as you want, but have you had a look at Options > Tree & View > Full Screen > Monitor ?

htaddict1513

• Recent member
Re: Feature request - Full screen display
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 11:31:30 am »

I did over look that option as it seems to be located in a strange location. I'll give it a try but I'm thinking this will leave the application in full screen mode when done. It seems we should have an option the when playing a video or a slideshow that it goes fullscreen but when stopped it goes back to standard view and removes the full screen window. I also use My Movies on my PC, in addition to Multishow (wallpaper slideshow), and don't want MC to always be in fullscreen. I'm sure I can figure a way to trigger it to close but seems like it should just be built in...
Pages: [1]   Go Up