INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: plaback problems: tracks (auto) repeated unintendedly  (Read 1576 times)

• Recent member
plaback problems: tracks (auto) repeated unintendedly
« on: March 12, 2012, 02:26:33 pm »

Hi,

I am using JRiver as a upnp control point (on a pc) to play music from my nas server to my naim uniti, and do have the following problem. When playing a couple of tracks one after another jriver will all the time play every second and sometimes even every track twice before moving on to the next track. All repeat options are turned off. What also happens is that when moving on to the next track the "current file" display still shows the previous track and will only show the new one when it is played for the second time.

Also often, when manually trying to forward to the next track, MC seems to be freezing and takes up to 20 seconds to recover before moving on.

DLNA is set to generic DLNA and in advanced DLNA and DLNAExtra are selected.

I would be grateful for suggestions as to how this matter could be solved!

Thanks in advance,

Seb.

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: plaback problems: tracks (auto) repeated unintendedly
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 10:14:17 am »

Hi,

I am using JRiver as a upnp control point (on a pc) to play music from my nas server to my naim uniti, and do have the following problem. When playing a couple of tracks one after another jriver will all the time play every second and sometimes even every track twice before moving on to the next track. All repeat options are turned off. What also happens is that when moving on to the next track the "current file" display still shows the previous track and will only show the new one when it is played for the second time.

Also often, when manually trying to forward to the next track, MC seems to be freezing and takes up to 20 seconds to recover before moving on.

DLNA is set to generic DLNA and in advanced DLNA and DLNAExtra are selected.

I would be grateful for suggestions as to how this matter could be solved!

Thanks in advance,

Seb.
Can you install the developer tools for upnp http://opentools.homeip.net/dev-tools-for-upnp, run device spy, check the list of functions under AVTransport and see if your device claims SetNextAVTransportURI support?
Pages: [1]   Go Up