INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playlist Missing Songs  (Read 1940 times)

chstuart

• Recent member
Playlist Missing Songs
« on: June 12, 2012, 02:23:27 pm »

I have been running MJ 14.0.166 for quite a while.  I have a laptop and use a portable hard drive to store all my music.

Recently I deleted the media library because some of the .cue files were causing multiple copies of the same songs to appear in the library.  I did not delete the actual files just the songs out of the library.  Then I imported all my music back into the library.

Everything looked great until I went to my playlists and notice that there was only 27 songs in a playlist that once had a couple of thousand songs in it.  Some playlist were empty.  Where did the songs in my playlists go?  I cannot tell you how many hours I have spent over the last several years building these playlists and now they are basically empty.  The playlist that do have a few songs in them seem to have retained only the latest songs I added in the last month or so.  Playlists that I have not added to recently, but use to have 100's of songs are now empty.  What happened and how do I get my playlists back to where they were?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Playlist Missing Songs
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 02:29:11 pm »

Under File/Library, try restoring a backup.

hemmiaa9

watch tv online
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 03:45:37 am »

songs is a playlist that once had a couple of thousand songs in it.  Some playlist were empty.
Pages: [1]   Go Up