INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help: TV Series full title-name display during playback (as in JRiver 15 & prev)  (Read 1411 times)

h8maintenance

• Recent member

Hi there,

I always have a long list of multiple TV series in my playing now list. I painstakingly rename all my TV series files across the board to 'TV Series Name [Season xx Episode xx] Episode Name'). I don't understand why this option has been changed in the development of the program since JRiver 16 and onward.

During playback, using input arrow down, JRiver 15 and previous versions would display "TV Series Title Name [1x01] Episode Name (25 of 50)" (e.g. "Homeland [1x01] Pilot (25 of 50)", 50 because there are for instance 50 files in the playing now list).

Currently since JRiver 17, the playback title display shows only "Pilot (25 of 50)" therefore I don't know which episode of which series/season is currently playing when looking for information using the 'arrow down' function. With the old system relying on the file name of the video file, the information is much simpler and detailed for that matter.

I tried changing the file name display, file properties... to no avail. I just wish to get back to the old system without hassle. Thanks for your help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up