INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote - Media Center not streaming to "This Device"  (Read 1625 times)

Hugo_Elbuho

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say...
JRemote - Media Center not streaming to "This Device"
« on: September 06, 2012, 09:36:17 pm »

Hey guys,

Hope you can help me with this one.

At home, everything is working fine with JRemote and my MC instance. 

Now, at a friend's house who also owns MC, whenever picking "This device" instead of other DLNA renderers, audio simply doesn't get streamed to my iPad (or iPod) with iOS 5.1.  It works perfectly with the DLNA renderers.

When i review his MC's Media Network Activity Log it seems like it's getting JRemote's requests to play the files since i see the GET commands go through, but then "Nothing is currently playing" is all that shows.

As said, everything works fine at home, so it may not be anything related to JRemote but it might be some component of Media Center that's not installed correctly or a feature that could be disabled. Tried reinstalling MC but nothing changed.

I just thought and would really appreciate if you could assist me to troubleshoot this.

Thanks!

Scloue

Re: JRemote - Media Center not streaming to "This Device"
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 10:13:07 am »

Yeah, same problem with me, the remote player works but not " my device".  I am using a router not connected to internet, but it should work anyway with the ip adress?
Pages: [1]   Go Up