INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tagging  (Read 2581 times)

djzetter

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
Tagging
« on: February 23, 2013, 06:56:03 am »

I have the new version for MAC and am SOOOOOOO happy it is finally here.  Know there will be bugs and fixes and the like.

I have a library of over 140,000 files (mp3, flac, m4a, etc)

I have noticed that every time I have tried updating tags, I go to save the tag or update and the program closes.  Not sure if anyone is experiencing this or not, but thought I would make you aware.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Tagging
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 07:22:25 am »

Any file type?  Or a specific one?

Using the Action Window?  Or in-line tagging in the content window?

djzetter

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 07:26:48 am »

Right now it seems to be any type and it is mostly when I try to update or change multiple files at once using the Action Window to the left.  I select numerous files (more than one, but various amounts up to 20) and then the software quits.  Sometimes it keeps the update and sometimes it doesn't.

jtwrace

• Galactic Citizen
  • "Science is not a democracy"-Earl Geddes, Ph.D.
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 07:56:41 am »

Mine just doesn't do anything. I try to save artwork and it does nothing.  

I'm pretty impressed so far.  The one thing that I can't get is my cover art.  I've looked on your wiki page but I must be missing something.  If I click on the thumbnail > Cover Art > Get From Internet > Select Image and Save Cover Art but it doesn't save that image.

Thoughts?

OSX 10.8.2
W10 NUC i7 (Gen 10) > (Audiolense FIR) > Motu UltraLite mk5 > (4) Hypex NCore NC502MP > JBL M2 Master Reference +4 subs

My podcast:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXMw_bZWBMtRWNJQfTJ38kA/videos

serberta

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 08:22:49 am »

I also I have problem with cover arts. Not working updates and sometimes program closes when updating.

laerm

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 08:58:17 am »

I have the new version for MAC and am SOOOOOOO happy it is finally here.  Know there will be bugs and fixes and the like.

I have a library of over 140,000 files (mp3, flac, m4a, etc)

I have noticed that every time I have tried updating tags, I go to save the tag or update and the program closes.  Not sure if anyone is experiencing this or not, but thought I would make you aware.

I'm having the same problem (from action window) and I've noticed it happens anytime I hit enter in a text entry spot (i.e. in the options, too). The UI disappears, then a few seconds later it's frozen and I have to force quit from the dock. (Not while playing audio...I still haven't listened to anything yet, believe it or not.)

Micah

JHR

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2013, 09:00:33 am »

Cover art functions in options (use a different directory etc...) also don't work. Even force-loading images into the cover art default directory does not work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up