INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any songs don't sync with my android phone!? (Help please!)  (Read 1188 times)

cron0sRXR8

• Galactic Citizen

Hi,

I have MC 18 (last stable 175) and I have android 4.1 phone. I use a official ROM. I use SD card of 32GB kingston. My phone is Lenovo A820.

In MC I have many list of music. For write in sd card from MC I use this format:

Music\[Album] - [Album Artist]\

For sync list I use m3u (full paths). If I read (in txt mode) the synced m3u file I can read this:

K:\Music\Café Del Mar 04 - VA\Café Del Mar 04 - 02.mp3
K:\Music\Café Del Mar 04 - VA\Café Del Mar 04 - 06.mp3

So, the m3u file is correct. In m3u file there are 193 songs and all it's ok.

the problem is that when I try play this playlist, in the playlist since in the app phone, there are only 120 songs (not 193). So the app in the phone only read the list with 120 songs!

I try this apps and I have the same problem:

Winamp
Google music
Poweramp
Songbird
Poweramp
Playerpro

MC work fine because m3u file it's ok (in there there are 193 songs). So I suppose that is a problem of my phone? but in ALL applications I have the SAME problem!

Any of my songs there are the name with special chars (Ááč...). I've seen that ALL lost songs in the playlists have special chars. If the name of the song is "café del mar 12" there song don't play in the list. But if the song file name is "cafe del mar 12" there song is played ok in any program. The mp3 files are sync well. The m3u files are sync well. But when I try play the playlist from the phone many songs are lost (only the songs with the special chars).

Any solution for this?

Sorry for my english

kind regards

Pages: [1]   Go Up