INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Double click a song in Playing Now scrolls to last time song is in my playlist  (Read 4781 times)

mrbens

• Recent member

Quick question.

I have a large Playing Now list and when I double click a song to start it playing the list auto-scrolls up the list to the previous time the song was in my playlist. I then have to press the down arrow to get back down to where I was.

How do I stop it auto scrolling on a double click please? It did it on MC18 and the behaviour has continued onto MC19 too. Can't see any other forum threads for this, nothing from googling and can't find an option to untick.

connersw

• Citizen of the Universe

In Tools -> Options -> General -> Behavior  what do you have Double Click set to? 

mrbens

• Recent member

Behavior options are currently:

Double-click: Add to Playing Now (play next) <--- I don't think this one has anything to do with double clicking within 'Playing Now' list as setting it to Properties still plays on a double click in Playing Now instead of displaying properties
Jump to play (audio and video): None
Jump to windowed display is ticked
Play button: Play Playing Now
Previous button: CD Player style
Resume playback using bookmarks: Automatic
Show stop button is ticked
Start playing when files added to Playing Now is unticked

mrbens

• Recent member

Anyone have any suggestions please? I'd like to be able to double click songs in my 'Playing Now' to make them start playing without it suddenly scrolling up the list to the last time the song was played, sometimes hundreds of songs up the list.

connersw

You're right, it appears those settings don't relate to Playing Now.

I did notice though that after it jumps up to earlier in the Playing Now list, when the track ends it plays the next song on the list from where you double clicked and jumps back down.

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost

I've this bug to! It's been around for a longer time. Would indeed be nice if it would be fixed some day :)

mrbens

• Recent member

Yes, it is a strange bug. At least a press of the down arrow on the keyboard scrolls right back down to the playing song again but sometimes if I press something else by accident it can be hard to find my way back to where I was!

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost

Finally fixed! Thank you!!  :D

mrbens

• Recent member

So it is! Thanks for the tip. I hadn't updated in a while as JRiver hadn't told me there were new updates. :)

19.0.90 (12/9/2013)

8. Fixed: When double-clicking a file in Playing Now, if the file was in the list multiple times, the behavior could be incorrect.
Pages: [1]   Go Up