INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there a 64-bit version of MC20?  (Read 1665 times)

TheGame

• Junior Woodchuck
Is there a 64-bit version of MC20?
« on: October 10, 2014, 04:19:56 am »

As the title states, is there a 64-bit version of MC20? If so, where can I find the 64-bit version to download? If not, are there any plans to develop a 64-bit version?

Also, I wanted to know if JRiver has any plans to make a JRiver MC app for iPad or other tablets.

Thank you for your time!

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Is there a 64-bit version of MC20?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 04:26:01 am »

There is no 64-bit version, and there are no concrete plans yet, as there are a lot of things to consider and it would cost quite a bunch of development time on a background change without clear-cut benefits.

For your iPad, checkout JRemote.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

TheGame

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 05:10:32 am »

thank you for your reply! I'll check out the JRiver remote app. It's a shame it cost money for the app since only people who have purchased JRiver can use it anyway. But thank you for your reply

rudyrednose

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 08:34:49 am »

It's a shame it cost money for the app
It is not a shame.  The developper of JRemote is a MC user who chose to put a lot of time developping an application.
In the end, the app is so good that JRiver hired the guy !

AFAIK JRiver still does not own JRemote and the developper is perfectly entitled to ask for a little bit of money for his past, present and future time he elects to put on a well received IOS app.  Not everything has to be GNU or FOSS !

Even if a piece of software is free, when really good and I use it regularly, I often end up giving a bit of money when a donation button is available.
Pages: [1]   Go Up