INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 20.0.50 for Windows -- Available here  (Read 23307 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 20.0.50 for Windows -- Available here
« on: December 18, 2014, 08:53:55 am »

This is the latest version of MC20.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download: http://files.JRiver.com/mediacenter/channels/v20/latest/MediaCenter200050.exe

20.0.50 (12/17/2014)

1. Changed: The Swap(...) expression has special handling for strings that end with Jr., Sr., I, II, III, IV, V.
2. Changed: Updated French translation (thanks p.v.).
3. Changed: Cover Art > Add From File opens at the location of the file instead of at the last folder used (but only if the folder contains at least one image).
4. Fixed: MC did not scan for program map table when playing clear QAM television channels, causing problems recording in .TS format.
5. Changed: For ATSC and QAM television channels, MC will try alternative ways to find audio and video packet IDs in case the usual method fails.
6. Changed: The space bar shortcut for play/pause is not translated in Theater View so that the search in some views works.
7. Changed: WebGizmo views say WebGizmo instead of Gizmo.
8. Fixed: DLNA: The new delete dynamic libraries functions was slow (generating too many M-SEARCHes).
9. Changed: Action Windows that are editing a playlist have a 'Click to view playlist' button at the bottom (the title text is also a clickable link).
10. Fixed: Importing CUE files would not reliably import the first track.
11. Changed: Empty playlists that have the name "New Playlist" or "New Smartlist" are purged when the program loads.
12. Fixed: The Image Width and Image Height fields were marked as hidden so that they wouldn't show up in a Smartlist.
13. Changed: Updated Chinese language files (thanks kelijun).

20.0.49 (12/16/2014)

1. Changed: Red October HQ uses madVR v0.87.11.
2. Changed: Made it optional to increase the volume of DSD to PCM by +6 dB (Options > Audio > Advanced > Configure input plug-in > DSD input plug-in) (note that you need to reanalyze for volume level if you make this change).
3. Changed: Added a bunch more stock Smartlists (create using Tree > Playlists > Right-click > Add Stock Smartlists).
4. Changed: Updated French translation (thanks p.v.).
5. Changed: Another attempt at fixing the problem of MC not being able to use some multiple identical TV devices (tuners or capture devices).  Please test.
6. Changed: A few more strings are translatable that weren't before.
7. Fixed: 8x DSD output wasn't working (testing appreciated).
8. Changed: Updated Slovak translation (thanks Peter Lukac).
9. Changed: Removed Options > Startup > Set volume because each zone has its own startup volume.
10. NEW: Added an Unswap(...) expression function that takes Last name, First name and flips them to First name Last name.
11. NEW: Added a Swap(...) expression that takes First name Last name and swaps to Last name, First name.
12. NEW: Added an image height and image width field that gets filled when thumbnailing.
13. Changed: Space bar always fires play / pause instead of only when full screen is focused (experimental change -- may not remain).
14. NEW: DLNA: Pushing audio files in "original format" from a JRiver server to a JRiver renderer will send along the R128 Peak and Volume leveling values. This allows the renderer to do the volume leveling (if the option is enabled in DSP studio).
15. Fixed: Media Center could crash when searching through WebGizmo or MCWS.

20.0.48 (12/11/2014)

1. Changed: Updated French translation (thanks p.v.).
2. Changed: The current group for an expression like GroupCount(...) is the entire set of files in the current list.
3. NEW: Added 8x DSD as an output encoding.
4. Fixed: Possible crash when doing DSD encoding.
5. Changed: Added 24 bit LPCM file handling. Lack of it was preventing DLNA rendering of this file type.
6. Changed: Updated Chinese language files (thanks kelijun).
7. Fixed: Text phrases in "Slow Motion Playback" context menu were not translatable.
8. Changed: Updated FLAC encoder and decoder to FLAC 1.3.1.
9. Fixed: Searching in WebGizmo for something with only one result would yield no results.
10. Fixed: In some cases (when the top of the channel group was changed) reordering a television channel group would break the channel group.
11. Changed: Updated French translation (thanks Casio).

20.0.47 (12/8/2014)

1. Changed: Improved the responsiveness of audio sync correction when starting video playback.
2. Changed: Bumped an internal version counter for internal reasons.

20.0.46 (12/5/2014)

1. Fixed: DLNA bug in the ALL zones deletion function.

20.0.45 (12/4/2014)

1. Changed: Hidden zones are no longer shown in the 'Overview' view.
2. Changed: The option to move sidecar files looks to see if the record it finds is in the removed database and then moves the file if it is.
3. NEW: DLNA rendering (dynamic) zones can be deleted (one or all) by right-clicking on "Playing Now".
4. Changed: Normal right-Click zone deletion (Local Zones) doesn't include dynamic zones (they couldn't be deleted there anyway).
5. NEW: "Playing From" adds the ability to delete dynamic servers (Library and DLNA) via right click menu and menu buttons.
6. Fixed: Closing the program with a dialog open by right-clicking the tray icon could lead to a crash.
7. Fixed: Using the Display View OSD to select a Blu-ray title will properly save the selection for subsequent playback.
8. Changed: Running a program from Theater View starts the batch file to run hidden.
9. Fixed: Slow-motion TV playback on some sytems when playing a television show that was currently being recorded.
10. NEW: DLNA: Dynamic entries refresh option added to the Right-Click Playing Now menu (triggers a DLNA M-SEARCH).

20.0.44 (12/1/2014)

1. Fixed: Importing audio files with a CUE side-car would mistakenly import duplicate files.
2. Changed: Importing CUE files will automatically migrate library entries to the new format.
3. Changed: The new CUE format is only used when required, for example on large audio files which are split into multiple tracks with the CUE, but not on files which are already split.
4. Fixed: The WDM driver was appearing as a choice for WASAPI and Direct Sound.
5. Changed: Improved device detection logic.
6. Changed: The wave feeder will try to allocate memory after doing a compact a second time if it fails the first.
7. Changed: Updated Thai translation (thanks Nitinun!).
8. Changed: Updated Italian translation (thanks Luca!).
9. Changed: Updated Russian translation (thanks Vladimir Eremenko!).

20.0.43 (11/25/2014)

1. Changed: Updated German translation (thanks Bytestar).
2. Changed: The WDM driver allows multi-channel audio again by mimicking an HDMI audio device.
3. Fixed: The TV Set-top box channel IR emitter setup wizard could crash if a user switched to a non-English language.
4. Fixed: Clearing "Now playing" from a remote will not pop up a confirmation box now.

20.0.42 (11/21/2014)

1. Fixed: DLNA: MC as renderer, when receiving a SetNextAVtransportURI, MC was allowing the playlist to grow beyond 2 items which is incorrect. This caused playlist sync issues.
2. Fixed: DLNA: MC as controller, fix bug in event send when changing playlist position 1.
3. Fixed: DLNA: MC as controller timing issue, make sure the first track is playing (for at least 5 seconds) before doing the SetNextAVTransportURI function.
4. Fixed: DLNA: MC as controller, when playlist position current +1 changes send a new SetNextAVTransportURI to devices that support it.
5. Fixed: The change from 20.0.31 (Back out library server hiding when the library is empty introduced in 19.0.71) missed the library server visibility (it was showing the DLNA servers).
6. Fixed: MC did not release CableCARD tuners (such as HDHomeRun Prime) correctly when it finished using them.
7. Changed: Updated Chinese language files (thanks kelijun).

20.0.41 (11/20/2014)

1. Fixed: The 'Folder Settings' dialog didn't scale nicely with a big size or for Retina mode.
2. Fixed: The checkbox on the bottom of a popup didn't scale nicely with a big size or for Retina mode.
3. Fixed: Putting the command prompt (cmd.exe) in the Theater View options didn't work.
4. Changed: Updated French translation file (thanks Morand Studer).
5. Changed: The text below the guide in Theater View has room for four lines of text instead of two.
6. NEW: Added Options > Audio > Advanced > Disable dither to disable any dithering in the playback engine.
7. Fixed: Web links were not showing in the embedded browser unless the refresh button was clicked.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

AoXoMoXoA

• I am a kangaroo . . . . no, really!
Re: Media Center 20.0.50 for Windows -- Available here
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 11:42:06 am »

Missing volume setting . . . . under Options, Startup, there used to be:

Volume: Optimize Volume for best Sound Quality
Volume: Set to ___% at Startup

now I only see: Volume: Optimize Volume for best Sound Quality

and Volume: Set to ___% at Startup is missing.

Was this removed intentionally or was it overlooked/accidentally omitted this version?
. . . the game is rigged

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 11:50:00 am »

Missing volume setting . . . . under Options, Startup, there used to be:

Volume: Optimize Volume for best Sound Quality
Volume: Set to ___% at Startup

now I only see: Volume: Optimize Volume for best Sound Quality

and Volume: Set to ___% at Startup is missing.

Was this removed intentionally or was it overlooked/accidentally omitted this version?

It was removed because it was redundant.

Look at Options > Audio > Volume > Startup volume

From the history:
Changed: Removed Options > Startup > Set volume because each zone has its own startup volume.

Vincent Kars

Results are a bit mixed
If there is audio + *.jpg in the folder it works as intended
It looks like if there are subfolders inside this folder it doesn't work. It reverts to the previous selected folder.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!

Results are a bit mixed
If there is audio + *.jpg in the folder it works as intended
It looks like if there are subfolders inside this folder it doesn't work. It reverts to the previous selected folder.

It doesn't search subfolders. It looks for a jpg, png, gif, or bmp next to the files.

MusicHawk

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2014, 03:20:30 pm »

In 20.0.50 I can access cover art fields Image Width and Image Height, but they are not populated, no data in these fields, even after Rebuild Thumbnail. What am I overlooking?
Managing my media with JRiver since Media Jukebox 8 (maybe earlier), currently use Media Center for Audio/Music and Photos/Videos.
My career in media spans Radio, TV, Print, Photography, Music, Film, Online, Live, Advertising, as producer, director, writer, performer, editor, engineer, executive, owner. An exhausting but amazing ride.

Vincent Kars

It doesn't search subfolders. It looks for a jpg, png, gif, or bmp next to the files.

Misinterpretation of mine
If I open Gorecki (attachment 1) I see the jpg, works as intended
If I open Medtner I get the same Gorecki folder (2)
If I look in Medtner I see a lot op jpg (3)

Vincent Kars

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2014, 04:03:19 pm »

Sorry Matt
It works as intended
attachment3 shows a folder with sub folders for each CD
In the sub is the audio but no jpg hence JRiver defaults to previous
In the "root" there are the jpg but no audio
Another feature request :)

mattkhan

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2014, 05:37:12 pm »

I upgraded to .50 tonight and madvr is no longer working, logs say

Code: [Select]
0015391: 5308: Reader: CWinINetReader::Open: Start
0015391: 5308: Reader: CWinINetReader::Open: Opening http://www.musicex.com/cgi-bin/redirects/MC/v20/redirect.pl?type=dependency&prodname=Media%20Center&version=20.0.50&dependency_name=madvr&dependency_version=33
0015391: 1404: Reader: CWinINetReader::Thread: Start
0015391: 1404: Reader: CWinINetReader::Connect: Start
0015391: 1404: Reader: CWinINetReader::Connect: Finish (0 ms)
0015391: 1404: Reader: CWinINetReader::DownloadFromHTTPURL: Start
0015688: 1404: Reader: CWinINetReader::DownloadFromHTTPURL: Retry needed, trying again...
0015688: 1404: Reader: CWinINetReader::Connect: Start
0015688: 1404: Reader: CWinINetReader::Connect: Finish (0 ms)
0015953: 1404: Reader: CWinINetReader::DownloadFromHTTPURL: Success
0015953: 1404: Reader: CWinINetReader::DownloadFromHTTPURL: Finish (562 ms)
0015953: 1404: Reader: CWinINetReader::Thread: Finish (562 ms)
0015953: 5308: Reader: CWinINetReader::Open: Finish (562 ms)
0017078: 5308: Reader: CWinINetReader::Close: Start
0017078: 5308: Reader: CWinINetReader::Close: Finish (0 ms)
0017125: 5308: Playback: DependencyInstaller::GetInstalledFilename: Failed installing dependency 8, filename=
0017125: 5308: Playback: DShowVideoGraph::LoadVideoRenderer: Loading video renderer: Enhanced Video Renderer

I find the silent failure rather annoying, there should be at least some sort of popup/message that says "I failed!". I only knew to look for this because it failed to do this on the last madvr upgrade & I saw the thread from someone else commenting to this effect on this upgrade. The URL in the snippet above works fine btw, deleting the madvr dir from the plugins dir and restarting jriver also fixes it.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2014, 05:40:02 pm »

mattkhan

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2014, 05:48:17 pm »

yes the link works. I tried restarting jriver a few times but eventually just moving the madvr plugin dir out of the way fixed it, windows didn't complain that the dir was locked when I went to mv it btw.

DoubtingThomas

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2014, 09:18:18 pm »

1. Changed: The Swap(...) expression has special handling for strings that end with Jr., Sr., I, II, III, IV, V.

You know swap() is a huge can of worms....

Dr Tone

• World Citizen
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2014, 10:28:30 pm »

Bug:

DSP tag engages a saved DSP preset fine but does not turn it off when moving to another track that doesn't have the DSP tag defined.

I was hoping to add some bass boost to my crappy early 80s hair metal, but don't want it left on when I move back to some modern anything.

Dr Tone

• World Citizen
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2014, 10:34:51 am »

Bug:

DSP tag engages a saved DSP preset fine but does not turn it off when moving to another track that doesn't have the DSP tag defined.

I was hoping to add some bass boost to my crappy early 80s hair metal, but don't want it left on when I move back to some modern anything.

Ok I was told I need to create an empty preset and apply that to all other DSP tags.  Which is fine and easy enough to do.

But doesn't work with 3rd party VST plugins, preset saving doesn't seem to save VST plugins being on or off.  I'm trying to user Ozone 6 as my EQ.

cdwinans

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2014, 02:35:42 pm »

I've tried downloading both v49 and 50.  In each case the floppy drive periodically seeks.  The floppy light comes on and I hear the heads moving.  Don't get this with v47.
Running Windows 7 pro with all the latest updates.  Any thoughts?
Craig

elderavelas

• World Citizen
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2014, 11:53:20 am »

I am writing this post inside the MC (from the Start tab) while listening to music. While typing, if I press the space bar the music is paused and then resume playing in the next space bar press.
It looks like MC is not aware of the focus of the keyboard and translates the space bar as PAUSE all the time.

Another issue with this build is concerning the +6dB set in the DSD input plug-in. When this option is enabled and DSD bitstream is enabled as well, DSD files are played back as a very loud white noise. I know this combination of settings is pointless but it is possible to happen. I was testing the +6dB setting and wanted to compare the audio level of the original DSD with the level of the converted to PCM output. This can also happen, for example, if someone that had a PCM only DAC and had the +6dB enabled and then replace the DAC with a DSD capable one. He/she will hear this terrible noise if just enabling DSD bitstream without resetting the DSD plug-in. Anyway, DSD bitstream should override any DSD Input Plug-in processing.

"7. Fixed: 8x DSD output wasn't working (testing appreciated)." - Worked fine for me.

Thanks.

MusicHawk

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2014, 01:35:19 pm »

UPDATE: Surprising change in the below situation. In one library (a 6000 tracks library) After updating a bunch of tracks, one at a time, using the All Tags view, suddenly the tag window changed and began working for "Show Tags In Current View". So apparently it was not happy with somethiing, then after enough editing was done, it got happy. Does this provide a clue? (So far, this view in the 60,000 tracks library still doesn't work.)

ORIGINAL REPORT: Was something changed about "Show Tags In Current View"? Because it doesn't work in views I have customized (added/removed columns, moved, resized). In my customized views, the Tag dialog only lists a field named "Playlist", which is NOT a field in the view. I can no longer get a Tag dialog that lists only the view's tags.

I tried the same view design in a different library. "Show Tags In Current View" doesn't work there either. Instead of just "Playlists" I get a few more fields that same to be MC standard, none of my view's added standard and custom fields.

"Show Tags In Current View" works only in views that seem to be standard, built into MC. "Show Tags With Values" works as it always has, which omits tags that are empty, the very tags I want to edit. "Show All Tags" provides access to empty tags, but that includes dozens I don't use at all.

Is there something I need to do to restore the working of "Show Tags In Current View" for custom views?
Managing my media with JRiver since Media Jukebox 8 (maybe earlier), currently use Media Center for Audio/Music and Photos/Videos.
My career in media spans Radio, TV, Print, Photography, Music, Film, Online, Live, Advertising, as producer, director, writer, performer, editor, engineer, executive, owner. An exhausting but amazing ride.

sorepinky

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2014, 04:38:22 pm »

Something is stuffed with the library.  Version 47 is fine, but 50 (and maybe in between) are not controllable by BubbleUPnP which returns the following:

Reverting to 47 solved issue.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2014, 05:38:23 pm »

Is there something I need to do to restore the working of "Show Tags In Current View" for custom views?

What if you hide and show a column again to force a refresh of the settings?

MusicHawk

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2014, 06:03:04 pm »

Matt, after a bit more editing, the view "fixed" itself in my other library too. So apparently, there was caching or some other reason the changes to the view columns didn't reliably update the Tag dialog? Note that after I modified the view and realized the problem, I saved and re-loaded the view design, hoping that would trigger something. I also copy the view design to another library and loaded it there, same problem. Just FYI...

Separate problem, or not?.... I had been working down a list, play a bit of hundreds of songs. No problem the past 2 hours. But suddenly, no errors, but MC stopped playing songs. I click the song, or click play, or whatever. The top bar switches to the "I'm playng" mode (song info and time bar), but the bar doesn't progress, the song doesn't play. No song plays. Rebooting MC didn't help, but rebooting the PC fixed the problem. For now, cuz I don't see any reason it happened.

But after the PC reboot, MC again would not show all the fields in the view. So, as suggested, I tried to remove Albums, then add it back. After then switching among views, I can see my custom view's fields.

I'm finding this problem in most views and smartlists, cureable by removing then re-adding a column. Is this step always required, and after applied to a view will it remain stable or continue to get goofy?

jhermosillo

• Recent member
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2014, 01:02:34 am »

Jim, Matt, I have been using JRiver for several years now. very happy, But today suddenly JR MC20.50 stop working suddenly after few minutes of listening, Restart MC and after few minutes stops working again, can you please help?

John

JimH

• Administrator
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2014, 07:02:04 am »

I have been using JRiver for several years now. very happy, But today suddenly JR MC20.50 stop working suddenly after few minutes of listening, Restart MC and after few minutes stops working again ...
It may be this problem:
 http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=94262.msg649959#msg649959

jhermosillo

• Recent member
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2014, 09:03:24 am »

It may be this problem:

Thanks Jim, Looks like i had the same problem described here, It Worked so far.

John

geoptin

• World Citizen
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2014, 01:27:43 pm »

It may be this problem:

Same here. I thought it was my computer's error or my Windows 8.1 64x installation... I reverted to v 47. Hope you fix it.
Merry Xmas!
geoptin

HiFiTubes

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2014, 02:10:56 pm »

CRASH

Play video on 2nd monitor in Detached Mode.

Stop playback.

Switch zone and start video playback on monitor 1.

Go to Detached Display double-click to minimize display

Crash

AoXoMoXoA

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2014, 07:56:30 pm »

CRASH!   B S O D

Windows posts:

Driver IRQL not less or equal
Driver: J River WDM

that's as much as I was able to catch
. . . the game is rigged

contium

• World Citizen
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2014, 12:03:49 pm »

Syncing to a virtual portable on a local drive freezes at 0%. MC20 still works (ie, not locked up).

contium

• World Citizen
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2014, 12:14:08 pm »

Looking into the syncing issue a little more, it only freezes if there are no new files, only files to delete.

DoubtingThomas

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2014, 05:21:42 pm »

"play silence for hardware synchronization"

cannot be set if any DSP preset is set.

When I try to set it, the setting immediately reverts to None when I stop playback or restart MC.

and.... that silence is not used when unpausing.  Not sure if that is bug or intentional, but having that silence when unpausing could help me out.

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=94371.0

HiFiTubes

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2014, 05:55:47 am »

Include non-imported files

does not work when renaming files with a move to a new location; all artwork and any data files are left in old folders...

EDIT - leaves jpg files behind

thm655321

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2014, 08:37:02 am »

does not work when renaming files with a move to a new location; all artwork and any data files are left in old folders...

Same issue.  My jps and "Album Art" folder remain.

New Vermaje

• World Citizen
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2014, 01:26:13 am »

Hi !

Analyse Audio : why "BPM" is not calculed ?

Happy New Year 2015 to JRiver

Jean-Marc

AoXoMoXoA

« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2014, 02:00:25 pm »

In "Playing Now" view, using the Right-Click command for: "Clear Playing Now" results in a warning window "Clearing Playing Now Will Cause Playback to Stop, Do You Wish to Continue"

in spite of the fact that the player was STOPPED, nothing was playing . . . . actually that zone had not been used since MC was opened today. I have seen this a few times in this build.

. . . . . and Happy New Year to all
. . . the game is rigged

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2014, 03:23:13 pm »

In "Playing Now" view, using the Right-Click command for: "Clear Playing Now" results in a warning window "Clearing Playing Now Will Cause Playback to Stop, Do You Wish to Continue"

in spite of the fact that the player was STOPPED, nothing was playing . . . . actually that zone had not been used since MC was opened today. I have seen this a few times in this build.

. . . . . and Happy New Year to all

It's saying it would stop playback if it's playing.  The confirmation still makes sense because what if you didn't mean to clear the list?

The title is 'Confirm Clear Playing Now'.

masterful

• Recent member
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2015, 04:04:50 am »

the track time of the last track when a two sided cue is loaded is the sum of the entire side. so if side a is 33 minutes long the last track on side a will have its length shown as 33 minutes.

Trond-Eirik

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2015, 05:43:34 pm »

Seems to be a bug with file types.
I have installed JRiver MC 20.0.50 on my server, because I want a centralized JRiver database that can be used on several clients.
I restored the library frin my HTPC (also running MC 20.0.50) onto the server.
(all media content is accessed trough shares so the folder names was all the same as before)
I then connected MC on the HTPC to the server library.

I now notice two things.
1) A lot of tags have been reset. For example are all movies that was marked as 3D movies by setting file type to "bdmv3d" been marked as file type "iso" again.
2) When trying to tag the file type to "bdmv3d" the option is not available any more, view attached image.
Under Options\File type, bdmv3d is avilable.

Before I set up the server "bdmv3d" was a selectable option.

JimH

• Administrator
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2015, 02:33:06 am »

Seems to be a bug with file types.
I have installed JRiver MC 20.0.50 on my server, because I want a centralized JRiver database that can be used on several clients.
I restored the library frin my HTPC (also running MC 20.0.50) onto the server.
(all media content is accessed trough shares so the folder names was all the same as before)
I then connected MC on the HTPC to the server library.

I now notice two things.
1) A lot of tags have been reset. For example are all movies that was marked as 3D movies by setting file type to "bdmv3d" been marked as file type "iso" again.
2) When trying to tag the file type to "bdmv3d" the option is not available any more, view attached image.
Under Options\File type, bdmv3d is avilable.

Before I set up the server "bdmv3d" was a selectable option.
Please start a separate thread for this.

kstuart

• Upgraded to MC22 Master using preorder discount
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2015, 09:02:59 pm »

the track time of the last track when a two sided cue is loaded is the sum of the entire side. so if side a is 33 minutes long the last track on side a will have its length shown as 33 minutes.
This has occurred before.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2015, 10:00:03 am »

I'm not able to reproduce this.  It moves all the files in the folder for me.  If the file is imported, remember that you have to pick it to move it (since the feature only moves not imported files).  Tips?

HiFiTubes

« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2015, 11:31:36 am »

I'm not able to reproduce this.  It moves all the files in the folder for me.  If the file is imported, remember that you have to pick it to move it (since the feature only moves not imported files).  Tips?

Maybe if MC has not inported them? I recall only importing audio files to acoid excessive size since I'm already at 500k audio files. I'll have to check though if this is the case.
Pages: [1]   Go Up