INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 20.0.63 for Windows -- Available here  (Read 19236 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 20.0.63 for Windows -- Available here
« on: January 26, 2015, 03:00:20 pm »

This is the latest version of MC20.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download:
http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v20/latest/MediaCenter200063.exe

20.0.63 (1/26/2015)

1. Changed: Switched [Playlist Time Remaining] to [Playlist Remaining Time] for the playing display area.
2. Changed: Updated Japanese translation (thanks Kazuo!).
3. Changed: Added a "Reconfigure" button on television Setup wizard.  Also added more instruction text.
4. Fixed: In the new Television Setup wizard, de-selecting a tuner from a particular profile did not take effect.
5. Fixed: Floppy drives were seeking continuously.

20.0.62 (1/23/2015)

1. NEW: In the player display, you can use [Playlist Time Remaining] to show the remaining time of the entire playlist.
2. Changed: [Number Plays] is incremented for videos more consistently (at 90% or within 5 minutes of the end, but never before 50%).
3. NEW: Added 'Clear Played From Playing Now' to the right-click in Playing Now.
4. Fixed: The spectrum analyzer area would keep redrawing even once playback had stopped.
5. NEW: A television setup wizard to help users set up televsion more smoothly.
6. Changed: Rearranged some items on Options > Television.
7. Changed: TheMovieDB lookup supports titles in the format "[Name] ([Year])".
8. Changed: Pressing Enter on a field in Theater View File Info will expand it when it's cut-off, independent of it containing newlines.
9. Changed: Pressing Enter on an expanded Theater View File Info field will search for files that match this field.
10. Changed: Updated Japanese translation (thanks Kazuo!).
11. Changed: When both a Windows and a Master license are installed, Media Center now shows the installed license type as Master.

20.0.61 (1/22/2015)

1. Fixed: In registration info dialog, license was sometimes displayed as a "master" type license when it was a Windows only or Mac only type license.

20.0.60 (1/22/2015)

1. Fixed: Both buttons on Options > Remote Control linked to the same thing.

20.0.59 (1/21/2015)

1. Changed: The JRiver WDM Driver can be turned off in General -> Features.
2. Changed: Updated French translation (thanks p.v.).
3. Changed: Added a 3dB cut to the Headphones effect so that increases from cross-feed won't lead to clipping.

20.0.58 (1/20/2015)

1. Changed: MC will ignore "WM/MediaOriginalBroadcastDateTime" or "WM/OriginalReleaseTime" tags that have values of "0001-01-01T00:00:00Z" or "0" when importing wtv / dvr-ms files.
2. Changed: MC will import "WM/WMRVEncodeTime" tag into "Date Recorded" field in wtv / dvr-ms files.
3. Changed: Updated Chinese language files (thanks kelijun!).
4. NEW: Added a right-click 'Controls' section to Playing Now with Play, Pause, Stop, Next, Previous in it.
5. Changed: Switched 'Spinning up hard drive' to 'Spinning up drive' since it could have been a DVD drive, etc.
6. Changed: Switched Google account stuff from HTTP to HTTPS for syncing notes (please report any issues).
7. Changed: Updated Japanese translation (thanks Kazuo!).
8. Changed: Updated Korean translation (thanks Junghwan!).
9. Changed: Audio only mode remembers features that were disabled originally so turning it off won't restore a previously disabled feature.
10. Changed: Updated Thai translation (thanks Nitinun!).
11. New: Support for a Master License

20.0.57 (1/15/2015)

1. Changed: MCWS/v1/Playback/Info returns the bitdepth.
2. Fixed: The playlist tree in Options couldn't be translated.
3. Changed: Updated all translation files from the source code (so the latest strings are included).
4. NEW: Added the Handheld option for M3U8 (relative paths) for a playlist format.
5. Changed: Audio only mode only hides (and later reshows) view schemes instead of deleting them.
6. Changed: Brought audio only mode back.
7. NEW: Support for importing location (Latitude/Longitude) from MP4 videos (ie. recorded with a smartphone).
8. Fixed: Skin effects weren't in the view menu.

20.0.56 (1/14/2015)

1. Fixed: Action Window Tag view to show the columns in the current view didn't work properly with category views (you might need to add / remove a column for it to start working).
2. Changed: Removed Audio Only mode (please make sure you turn if off before installing the new build).

20.0.55 (1/13/2015)

1. Fixed: Using [Channels] and [Sample Rate] in the player display area didn't work for videos.
3. Fixed: Skin Manager was an available toolbar button even though the skin manager has been retired.
4. NEW: MC will import many tags in wtv / dvr-ms (Microsoft Windows Media Center TV recordings) files.
5. Changed: Television has been moved to the root of the tree.
6. NEW: Added an option 'Audio Only Mode' in the View menu.
7. Fixed: Television channel scanning did not work in some locations in recent builds.
8. Fixed: Changing country selection in television options did not take effect in recent builds.

20.0.54 (1/9/2015)

1. Changed: Updated Japanese translation (thanks Kazuo!).
2. Fixed: DLNA: DSD files > 1X when used with the DoPE switch were getting the sample rate wrong so the file duration would be short (1/2, 1/4, etc).
3. Fixed: Chromium engine was not working properly on 20.0.53.

20.0.53 (1/8/2015)

1. NEW: Theater View artist backdrops load from the entire list of artists for a track instead of only the first artist.
2. Fixed: DLNA, missing xml namespace for the peak level and replay gain jriver specific fields. Caused trouble with other DLNA devices and controllers seeing our DLNA devices(ie BubbleUPnP).
3. Changed: The jriver namespace fields from jr: to jriver: to match the previous use of presenting the access key. A side effect of this is that all builds in use must be greater than 20.0.52 to use the volume leveling feature(this is only useful on a MC renderer from a MC server NOT doing conversion).
4. Changed: The spacebar isn't translated as play / pause when a list control has the focus.
5. Changed: Updated to the latest version of the Chromium engine for webpages.

20.0.52 (1/6/2015)

1. Changed: Updated Korean translation (thanks Junghwan Oh!).
2. Changed: Updated Greek translation (thanks LLannis!).
3. Fixed: The example text on the license restore dialog was not translatable.
4. Changed: Updated French translation (thanks p.v.).
5. Changed: Updated Chinese language files (thanks kelijun!).
6. Fixed: A couple of menu items in DLNA Controller Options were not translated.
7. Changed: Marked a few more strings as translatable.
8. Fixed: Using the Space key in a Web Browser control will no longer pause playback.
9. Fixed: Possible problems with video views specific to build 51.

20.0.51 (1/5/2015)

1. Fixed: Add Library > Browse would open the folder dialog in a non-modal way so that a second browse dialog could be opened (or worse).
2. Fixed: Updated the bundled Black on Black and Pearl Bailey skins to the latest version to resolve an incompatibility with recent skinning changes.
3. Fixed: DLNA: MC could crash when a DLNA view with multiple WMA files was requested (since 20.0.49).
4. Changed: Slightly improved rendering performance in Theater View list flows on Intel GPUs.
5. Changed: The Release Year is taken into account when acquiring Theater View background artwork for movies.
6. Changed: During import, the matching entry from TheMovieDB is selected based on the release year, if available.
7. NEW: Added the web service function MCWS/v1/Podcast/Delete to delete a Podcast by name.
8. Changed: The service registers its filename with quotes around it ( fixes a possible exploit http://www.commonexploits.com/unquoted-service-paths/ ).
9. Changed: Removed the option for fullscreen exclusive mode in Theater View.
10. Fixed: The image width and height fields didn't fill properly if the cover art was an external file.
11. NEW: Added MCWS/v1/File/Delete to remove a file from the library.
12. NEW: Added MCWS/v1/Configuration/ErrorFreeMode to set the program into error free mode.
13. NEW: Made writing the tool name and version optional in Options > Audio > Advanced (it's strongly recommended that you leave this enabled).

20.0.50 (12/17/2014)

1. Changed: The Swap(...) expression has special handling for strings that end with Jr., Sr., I, II, III, IV, V.
3. Changed: Cover Art > Add From File opens at the location of the file instead of at the last folder used (but only if the folder contains at least one image).
4. Fixed: MC did not scan for program map table when playing clear QAM television channels, causing problems recording in .TS format.
5. Changed: For ATSC and QAM television channels, MC will try alternative ways to find audio and video packet IDs in case the usual method fails.
6. Changed: The space bar shortcut for play/pause is not translated in Theater View so that the search in some views works.
7. Changed: WebGizmo views say WebGizmo instead of Gizmo.
8. Fixed: DLNA: The new delete dynamic libraries functions was slow (generating too many M-SEARCHes).
9. Changed: Action Windows that are editing a playlist have a 'Click to view playlist' button at the bottom (the title text is also a clickable link).
10. Fixed: Importing CUE files would not reliably import the first track.
11. Changed: Empty playlists that have the name "New Playlist" or "New Smartlist" are purged when the program loads.
12. Fixed: The Image Width and Image Height fields were marked as hidden so that they wouldn't show up in a Smartlist.
13. Changed: Updated Chinese language files (thanks kelijun).
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Llannis

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Media Center 20.0.63 for Windows -- Available here
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 02:09:25 am »

Hello,
I am playing at the Overview pane with two zones Headphones and Live Player.
The variable [Playlist Remaining Time] at Live Player zone shows me the Remaining Time of "Live Player Zone",
but when I have selected the Headphones Zone I get again the Remaining Time of "Live Player Zone".

Also, there is no lag anymore when playing from the portable installation of this version. Thank you :)

flac.rules

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 12:59:19 pm »

I installed 20.0.63 and I have problems getting gizmo to work it cannot connect anymore. Is this a problem just for me?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 01:14:12 pm »

I installed 20.0.63 and I have problems getting gizmo to work it cannot connect anymore. Is this a problem just for me?

It works here for me.

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 03:28:57 pm »

YouTube seems to be broken again, I can't download/watch videos in MC at all.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 04:16:11 pm »

YouTube seems to be broken again, I can't download/watch videos in MC at all.

Next build:
Fixed: YouTube video playback was not working.

8139david

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2015, 11:33:34 pm »

As indicated here (http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=95152.0), the DLNA server (Gizmo on my external IP) doesn't require a password, even though I've checked the option.
It seems it asked for it once, then it doesn't ask for it anymore, whatever I do.

jmhsb

• Recent member
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2015, 12:24:00 pm »

20.0.62 (1/23/2015)
8. Changed: Pressing Enter on a field in Theater View File Info will expand it when it's cut-off, independent of it containing newlines.
9. Changed: Pressing Enter on an expanded Theater View File Info field will search for files that match this field.

This isn't working for me on the Actor field.  It only expands.  It works perfectly on the Artist field.

HTPC4ME

• LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2015, 01:04:16 pm »

Quote from: Matt on January 26, 2015, 03:00:20 pm
20.0.62 (1/23/2015)

This isn't working for me on the Actor field.  It only expands.  It works perfectly on the Artist field.
Not working here either. tried multiple video files clicking on Actors and director, and it expands but I cannot scroll down to chose the actor or director.
If i click on actors/directors it will expand and if i click again then it will load ALL actors/directors, not the individual actor/director.
This i can confirm due to the fact on the top where theaterview states where you are, it shows all actors/directors with , ( comma's) not the individual actors/directors films.
Also, after it loads All actors/directors I hit the back button and it freezes for some time.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2015, 01:21:09 pm »

Hendrik explained that list-type fields weren't supported (yet):
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=92410.msg654358#msg654358
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2015, 01:41:35 pm »

You can search on list-type fields, it will just try to match the entire list, so results will be somewhat useless.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

jmhsb

• Recent member
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2015, 03:14:05 pm »

I'm not talking about showing search of individual items within a list field. 

After more testing, it is not the Actor field that is the issue; it is the expansion. 

If the field doesn't need to be expanded larger than the hover size, one click searches and shows all items by all Actors (which is good enough for me and kind of what I want any way).  I was under the impression that if the field needed to expand, you could click once for it to expand and click again for it to search.  However, if I click a second time, it just collapses again.   

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2015, 04:21:26 pm »

Are you doing this with the mouse? I guess that may not be hooked up properly, only Enter key is, apparently.
I'm somewhat surprised searching through mouse clicks works at all, in this case.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

audunth

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2015, 02:45:51 am »

When I press Ctrl-J to update it still says I'm up to date at .62. I have Latest selected as Update Channel.
Cheers,
Audun

My system:
ASUS  P8Z68 V-PRO/GEN3, 8GB RAM, Core i5-2500K
EVGA Nvidia GTX 970 SSC, 4GB RAM
Antec P180 case w/Seasonic X460 fanless PSU, water cooled by Zalman Reserator 1+ w/extra DDC pump
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Sony VPL-HW30ES 3D projector
Yamaha RX-V3900 receiver and custom built 2Ch power amp for front/stereo speakers
Klipsch Reference/SVS 7.1 speaker system
Always running the latest available version of MC

Al ex

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2015, 04:33:05 am »

FYI: it was not possible to automatically update from 62 to 63. Also 63 not shown after "check for updates".
I had to manually download the new version from Interact.
Occured on two different computers.

ogs

• World Citizen
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2015, 06:05:18 am »

FYI: it was not possible to automatically update from 62 to 63. Also 63 not shown after "check for updates".

Same here. Ctrl-J tells me I am up to date with 20.0.62
Readynas Ultra 2 Plus - Audiolense 4.13XO - MC 21 DLNA & DSP - upmpdcli/MPD - UpTone Regen - Devialet 250

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2015, 08:17:29 am »

Please try again.  Sorry for the trouble.

ogs

• World Citizen
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2015, 11:56:59 am »

Please try again.  Sorry for the trouble.

No problem! Works now..
Readynas Ultra 2 Plus - Audiolense 4.13XO - MC 21 DLNA & DSP - upmpdcli/MPD - UpTone Regen - Devialet 250

jdon

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2015, 08:12:51 pm »

Strange behavior that I started experiencing with the .62 release and again in the .63 release. I have this problem on Win 10 and Win 8.1. When .63 is installed it works well on Win 10 and 8.1. However, on the Win 10 and one Win 8.1 system every time MC is stopped and restarted or when the system is rebooted it re-installs the update, over and over and...  Note that I have another 8.1 system and it doesn't exhibit this behavior.

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2015, 06:08:39 pm »

Strange behavior that I started experiencing with the .62 release and again in the .63 release. I have this problem on Win 10 and Win 8.1. When .63 is installed it works well on Win 10 and 8.1. However, on the Win 10 and one Win 8.1 system every time MC is stopped and restarted or when the system is rebooted it re-installs the update, over and over and...  Note that I have another 8.1 system and it doesn't exhibit this behavior.

There was an error in one of the update metadata files, it should be resolved now and the constant updates hopefully stop. (it may still want to install it once, depending on which state its currently in)
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

furutech

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2015, 05:20:49 am »

I've been having problem with 8xdsd since it's available. When I have a playlist with mixed sample rate  or have dsd files followed by flac vice verds , there is a hiss that lasts for a few seconds when switching from say 24/96K to 16/44.1KHz. This used to happen with 4xDSD but that is working fine now just resurfacing with 8xDSD. I am using a Yulong DA8 DAC and running Windows 8.1 64bit and i7 CPU.

DocLotus

• Retired and; Loving It!!!
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2015, 02:09:54 pm »

Am getting multiple instances of MC under the following conditions...
* MC already playing MP3 music.
* Double-click on a video file (using a file manager, Directory Opus) to open video through file association.

This does not happen if opening the video using MC (the music will stop & the video will start).

This was never a problem in the past. It seemed to start a few version ago.
MC... Latest version, 1 Mini PC, w/ Server.
TV... USA, ZIP 77036, Std view, Full screen, Not detached, Silicon Dust Guide, OTA, ATSC 1.
MC Audio... Realtek HD 7.1, MP3 Ext, Basic playback.
MC Control... Key, Mouse w/ G HUB.
Windows... 10 Pro, 64 bit, All MS updates.
Hardware... Beelink AMD GR5 Pro Mini PC, 16GB memory, 3 internal HDD's w/ 4.5 TB storage, 8 TB external storage.
1 SiliconDust HD HomeRun Connect Quatro, 1 SiliconDust HDHomeRun Flex Quatro, Amped Antenna w/ splitter.

audio2addict

• Recent member
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2015, 06:52:51 pm »

I have the LH Labs driver for the Geek Out.  It works when I hook it up without a problem.  The question comes in when I use the in/out USB port of LH Labs Linear Power Supply.  Some that use Foobar2000 have not had problems but I can't get JRiver to recognize the Geek Out.  Is there any reason why JRiver 20.063 would not recognize it using the pass through option of the LPS?

AoXoMoXoA

• I am a kangaroo . . . . no, really!
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2015, 08:41:45 am »

Select a double disc Album, right-click and say "Send to: PLAY" or "Add to Playing Now", or simply click PLAY . . . .  MC jumbles the track order.

Instead of the proper order:
Disc 1, Track 1
Disc 1, Track 2
Disc 1, Track 3
Disc 2, Track 1
Disc 2, Track 2
Disc 2, Track 3

Media Center gives you:
Disc 1, Track 1
Disc 2, Track 1
Disc 1, Track 2
Disc 2, Track 2
Disc 1, Track 3
Disc 2, Track 3

Which is not acceptable, it should not be necessary to add each disc separately to maintain proper playback
. . . the game is rigged

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2015, 08:48:41 am »

Play doesn't sort.  It'll honor whatever ordering is in the source list.  If that list isn't sorting properly, add disc in front of track sorting.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2015, 08:55:49 am »

Am getting multiple instances of MC under the following conditions...
* MC already playing MP3 music.
* Double-click on a video file (using a file manager, Directory Opus) to open video through file association.

This does not happen if opening the video using MC (the music will stop & the video will start).

This was never a problem in the past. It seemed to start a few version ago.

I can't reproduce this.  Are you pointing Explorer to MC20 for sure (and not MC18, MC19, etc.)?

AoXoMoXoA

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2015, 09:03:56 am »

Play doesn't sort.  It'll honor whatever ordering is in the source list.  If that list isn't sorting properly, add disc in front of track sorting.

In my Library view the 2-disc album was displayed in proper order as it should be and should have played   . . . . sending it to Playing Now is when the order changes.
So if PLAY doesn't sort then somewhere between the Library View and PLAY, MC is rearranging the order strictly by Track Number and ignoring the  previous sort order where Disc Number was respected.
. . . the game is rigged

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2015, 10:07:50 am »

In my Library view the 2-disc album was displayed in proper order as it should be and should have played   . . . . sending it to Playing Now is when the order changes.
So if PLAY doesn't sort then somewhere between the Library View and PLAY, MC is rearranging the order strictly by Track Number and ignoring the  previous sort order where Disc Number was respected.

So if you pick all those files and right-click > Play, what happens?  I'd sure expect the order to be maintained!

AoXoMoXoA

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2015, 10:14:27 am »

So if you pick all those files and right-click > Play, what happens?  I'd sure expect the order to be maintained!

as described above and shown in the attached images . . . .
Media Center changes the order to:

Disc 1, Track 1
Disc 2, Track 1
Disc 1, Track 2
Disc 2, Track 2
Disc 1, Track 3
Disc 2, Track 3
etc

and in my install this is repeatable (see attached Playing Now image where second double album shown in the wrong order as well, and as you can see both were sorted properly in the Library View from where they were sent to Playing Now)
. . . the game is rigged

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2015, 10:24:45 am »

If I sort by something totally arbitrary like bitrate, then right-click > Play, it plays in that order exactly.

There's no sorting logic in the middle.

I'm really puzzled.

AoXoMoXoA

« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2015, 10:38:57 am »

If I sort by something totally arbitrary like bitrate, then right-click > Play, it plays in that order exactly.

There's no sorting logic in the middle.

I'm really puzzled.

I understand, but pictures do not lie  :)

BTW, this is not a new development, just finally became enough of an annoyance to bother you with it   :P
. . . the game is rigged

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2015, 10:57:12 am »

I understand, but pictures do not lie  :)

BTW, this is not a new development, just finally became enough of an annoyance to bother you with it   :P

I really swear there's no sorting logic in the middle.  Could something else be ordering your tracks?

AoXoMoXoA

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2015, 11:23:33 am »

I really swear there's no sorting logic in the middle.  Could something else be ordering your tracks?

found some strangeness . . .  
some of my library views work properly, and playback order is fine while others mix the play order.
What is most strange to me is that all display the same proper order within their view, but sending them to PLAY reveals the problem in the affected views.

I have yet to discover what is different in the particular views that makes them act differently yet display the same  .
. . . the game is rigged

MGD_King

• It's not easy being me, but it sure is fun!
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2015, 12:30:18 pm »

I've had this issue for who-knows-how-long, even as far back as MC 18 or farther, I can't remember, I just figured it was something MC couldn't handle properly. For instance, if I right-click on an Artist, select play, instead of playing in the order that I have in my view (which is Album sorted by year ascending), then MC will play in the following order:

Disc "A" - Track 1
Disc "B" - Track 1
Disc "C" - Track 1
Disc "A" - Track 2
Disc "B" - Track 2
Disc "C" - Track 2

All the way through all three discs. It also happens if I create a playlist by selecting the Artist, right-click, send to playlist. I've had to create playlists for Artists and then right-click the Album, send to playlist, in the order that the album was released.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2015, 03:30:45 pm »

I found something a little suspicious.  Next build:
Fixed: Doing a play on a grouped artist, etc. tile would expand the files in a fixed way instead of using the sorting of the bottom list.

DocLotus

• Retired and; Loving It!!!
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2015, 03:49:14 pm »

I can't reproduce this.  Are you pointing Explorer to MC20 for sure (and not MC18, MC19, etc.?)

Whow... My bad. You are right on Matt. Forgot I still had MC19 installed. It will be gone before you read this.

Thanks;
Doc
MC... Latest version, 1 Mini PC, w/ Server.
TV... USA, ZIP 77036, Std view, Full screen, Not detached, Silicon Dust Guide, OTA, ATSC 1.
MC Audio... Realtek HD 7.1, MP3 Ext, Basic playback.
MC Control... Key, Mouse w/ G HUB.
Windows... 10 Pro, 64 bit, All MS updates.
Hardware... Beelink AMD GR5 Pro Mini PC, 16GB memory, 3 internal HDD's w/ 4.5 TB storage, 8 TB external storage.
1 SiliconDust HD HomeRun Connect Quatro, 1 SiliconDust HDHomeRun Flex Quatro, Amped Antenna w/ splitter.

MGD_King

• It's not easy being me, but it sure is fun!
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2015, 05:27:10 pm »

Fixed: Doing a play on a grouped artist, etc. tile would expand the files in a fixed way instead of using the sorting of the bottom list.
And THIS is why JRiver ROCKS!! I should have said something long ago! LOL

AoXoMoXoA

« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2015, 08:21:16 pm »

Wow! you really are awesome, I thought they were just kidding.
. . . the game is rigged

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2015, 08:38:28 pm »

Something to keep an eye on.  Two times now while running MC 20.0.63, I've lost my On-Mouse-Hoover popup "tooltip" fileinfo display.  Just wouldn't appear at all.

The first time was this past weekend, and it happened again tonight.

In both cases, I was able to get the tooltips back by closing MC and re-opening it.  Note: When closing I did NOT have to completely quit out of the Media Server.  Just close the main Standard View UI and relaunch it, and the tooltips returned.

Anyway... Not sure what's causing it, but keep an eye on that.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

Aardvark

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2015, 10:30:23 pm »

I think you'll find that your Mouse has disappeared into a vacuum
Pages: [1]   Go Up