INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 20.0.115 for Windows -- Available here  (Read 26217 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 20.0.115 for Windows -- Available here
« on: June 02, 2015, 08:29:14 am »

This is the latest version of MC20.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download:
http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v20/latest/MediaCenter200115.exe

20.0.115 (6/1/2015)

1. Fixed: Playing CableCARD tuner devices in non-time-shifting mode could lead to hanging when switching channels.
2. NEW: Option to start digital (ATSC, DVB, and CableCARD) channels in non-time-shifting mode.
3. Fixed: Checkboxes and Radio Buttons didn't scale properly in the PixOS skin.
4. Changed: Updated Japanese translation (thanks Kazuo!).
5. Fixed: Shuffling playlists with links could cause a deadlock if there was a circular link.
6. Changed: Marked the "Album Artist" field to also apply to video instead of only audio.
7. Fixed: Video did not track window size change when playing CableCARD tuner in non-time-shifting mode.

20.0.114 (5/29/2015)

1. Changed: Updated the DVB-C Channel List for Germany/Kabeldeutschland.
2. Fixed: TheMovieDB lookup wasn't working due to a recent change in the web service.
3. Fixed: The Customize Toolbar dialog didn't scale nicely on high DPI.
4. Changed: YouTube puts the channel title of a video in the genre field.
5. Fixed: CD ripping problems.  Certain workflows were causing metadata from a previous disc to display for newly inserted discs.

20.0.113 (5/28/2015)

1. Changed: MCWS Browse/Children can output the permanent View Scheme ID for Library Views (enable by passing Version=2).
2. Fixed: The Registration Info dialog scales a little better on high DPI.

20.0.112 (5/27/2015)

1. Changed: The Smart List editor allows using "Begins with"/"Ends with" on List-type fields.
2. Fixed: Checkboxes and Radio Buttons didn't scale properly in the Black on Black skin.
3. Changed: Added Name and Composer to the locate menu root.
4. Fixed: In the last couple of builds, "Rename, Copy, & Move" tool would move a jtv file to a new folder even though no change was specified.
5. Changed: Improved shared playlist track matching in local library.  Also, it runs in the background and shows status in action window.

20.0.111 (5/26/2015)

1. NEW: Rename, Move, & Copy tool now supports jtv files fully, even if there are other jtv files in the same folder sharing data files.
2. Changed: The folder added by Rename, Move, & Copy tool when copying/moving jtv files will be named using series name and episode name if available, instead of just the file name.
3. Changed: For "Blackmagic WDM Capture" device, each time its property pages are displayed (through right-click menu > DirectShow filters), MC rebuilds DirectShow graph and restarts it.
4. Fixed: Enabling the option to increase the volume of DSD by 6dB while bitstreaming would result in broken playback.
5. Changed: YouTube videos get the description of the video for displaying in Theater View.
6. Changed: Added a "Block" parameter to the next call in the web service so that it's possible to have the return of the call wait until the next has been processed.
7. Fixed: The WDM driver wasn't signed properly in build 110.

20.0.110 (5/21/2015)

1. Fixed: Some older jtv files would not play.
2. NEW: Some television channel attributes can be mass-edited (i.e. editing multiple channels in one shot, if they share the same attributes).  Only available (and probably only needed) for STB channels for now.
3. Changed: The day of week label at the top-left corner of Theater view television guide is shown with the day of month at the end (Friday 15, Saturday 16, etc.), to avoid confusion between days of different weeks ("Friday 15" versus "Friday 22").
4. Changed: Filtering out the Vevo videos from YouTube in Theater View (because they don't work).
5. Changed: Updated Japanese translation (thanks Kazuo).
6. Fixed: YouTube search wasn't working in Theater View.
7. Changed: Updated German translation (thanks bytestar).
8. Fixed: Automatic Season Cover Art lookup during file import is more reliable.
9. Changed: Failed Cover Art lookups are re-tried once a month instead of once a year.
10. Fixed: Checkboxes in menus didn't scale properly on high DPI.
11. Changed: When running "Rename, Copy, & Move" tool on jtv files, an extra folder, using the filename of the jtv file, will be inserted in the destination path.
12. Fixed: Made the chapter OSD display the new chapter as you switch.
13. Fixed: When running "Rename, Copy, & Move" tool in Copy mode, copying "jtv" files did not work (only a single .jtv file was copied).
14. NEW: Doctor Who preview, a playlist sharing system.  Can now create accounts, upload, download, and view playlists.  

20.0.109 (5/14/2015)

1. Fixed: Television radio channels (audio-only channels) could not play on clients.
2. Fixed: A rare memory leak when loading analog video capture/tuner devices.
3. Changed: Touch scrolling works on the lists in the Analyze Audio dialog.
4. NEW: YouTube is working in Theater View again.
5. Fixed: The "Start recording early by x minutes" and "Keep recording after program ends by x minutes" settings were not applied for time-based recordings.
6. Fixed: Grouping TV channels did not work if TV settings had been reset.

20.0.108 (5/13/2015)

1. Fixed: The rating stars in the Thunder Storm skin were too big in 20.0.107.
2. Fixed: Pinch zooming works again on touch screens for image playback.
3. Fixed: The WDM driver did not install properly in recent builds.

20.0.107 (5/12/2015)

1. NEW: Added "Record by time" mode for non-subscription recording of television programs.  This previously was only available when there was no EPG data for the channel.
2. Changed: Channel and time based non-subscription TV recording rules can now be edited/configured.
3. Fixed: Double-click to leave an image slideshow wouldn't always work but would instead flick the image to the next image.
4. Fixed: Switching from a TV channel with non-EAC3 audio to one with EAC3 audio could cause playback to go bad.
5. Fixed: MC could not grab thumbnails from videos that were extremely short (a few seconds long).
6. Changed: The ~expand smartlist modifier can take a field name with spaces in it by putting the field name in quotes.
7. Changed: It is now possible to modify a time-based one-time recording and reconfigure it into a subscription, even if the configuration is started in "Recording Rules" view.
8. Fixed: The rating stars in the Black on Black skin did not render properly in 20.0.106.
9. Changed: Updated the remaining skins for high DPI and scaling.
10. Changed: Updated Japanese translation (thanks Kazuo).
11. Fixed: When switching television channels using Next/Previous buttons, the custom channel ordering was not followed.
12. Fixed: DVD ripping wasn't showing progress indication.

20.0.106 (5/6/2015)

1. Changed: Updated Japanese translation (thanks Kazuo).
2. Changed: Updated Black on Black for high DPI and scaling.
3. Changed: Updated Aruba to fix little glitches.
4. Changed: Spacebar in Theater View toggles the pause state (instead of restarting the current track).
5. NEW: Smartlists take the ~expand keyword that takes a field name and expands to every genre, artist, etc. in the match.
6. Changed: Updated Italian translation file (thanks Matteo).
7. Changed: The 'Edit Type' is settable for a calculated field.

20.0.105 (5/5/2015)

1. Fixed: Auto zooming of an image on click should no longer fight with double-click.
2. Changed: Set a maximum height of an edit control in the Tag Action Window.
3. Changed: When the television subscription's program name is edited, the subscription recording rule's name is also changed accordingly.
4. Fixed: Right-clicking on the Analyze Audio tool would bring the window behind to the front.
5. Changed: Updated Slovak translation (thanks Peter Lukac).
6. Fixed: The height of the Audio Calibration dialog could be off a little with high DPI.
7. Fixed: Media Network: Only declare support for ICY-METADATA on formats MC supports it on (mp3 and m4a)
8. Fixed: Library Server could serve a TV channel to a client before the TV tuner was ready.
9. Fixed: Media Network. Bug that made MC hang when being pushed a music or video file to render. Introduced in 20.0.104.

20.0.104 (5/4/2015)

1. Changed: Update Library (from tags) works on URLs.
2. Changed: Updated the ThunderStorm skin so that it supports scaling and high DPI.
3. Changed: Updated the Aruba skin so that it supports scaling and high DPI.
4. Changed: Updated the Black on Black skin so that it supports scaling and high DPI.
5. Changed: Updated the Blue Steel skin so that it supports scaling and high DPI.
6. Fixed: The player setup dialog would bloat to a huge size if multiline expressions were used.
7. Fixed: When displaying an image as a DLNA renderer, grab the file tags to get the exif rotation.
8. NEW: Added MPL as a playlist format for handhelds.  Useful for syncing MC to another machine running MC.
9. NEW: Television recordings can be exempted from automatic cleanup (if set up) by right-click menu in standard television view.

20.0.103 (4/30/2015)

1. Fixed: Dialogs would have too small of title text on high DPI (the fix could cause other problems, so testing appreciated).
2. NEW: Added more television subscription default option items on Television options property page.
3. Changed: Removed two redundant television recording default option items from the Television Options property page.
4. Changed: Updated the Z skin so that it supports scaling and high DPI.
5. Changed: "Configure Recording" in Theater View's Guide will go through each and every item to configure, regardless of user's choice in "Ask me about the following detail settings when scheduling to record in Theater View (defaults will be applied to all unselected settings)".
6. Fixed: Using Expression to Display in a Pane View did not work properly with all sort modes.

20.0.102 (4/29/2015)

1. Changed: Television subscription suspension options are moved into their own wizard page.
2. Changed: Updated the PixOS skin so that it supports scaling and high DPI.
3. Fixed: The 'Recent' list from the Expression Editor could be a funny height.
4. Fixed: Editing smartlists that had a date like evaluator would flip the sign or do other funny things.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

wilfredjg

• World Citizen
Re: Media Center 20.0.115 for Windows -- Available here
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 03:08:35 pm »

nothing happens. Click on album, album moves to playing now Q but nothing happen. The play button next to the song is green. Nothing just sits waiting for who knows what. Sorry Windows 10 issue. Work ok on other computers in my house

William-NM

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 10:02:31 pm »

Working fine on Windows 10 [10130] here - albums and videos. I have been having a .mkv issue where they wouldn't play and I'd get an 'unable to play audio stream' or similar. I'm not sure that it's an MC Issue, though. Seems to happen with 5.1, 6.1 channel vids only when bitstreaming via asio4all. When I switch back to Wasapi, no problemo. I have DSP set to output 96khz [for FiiO E07K DAC], and output encoding to [none], Channels to [stereo], JRSS mixing.

These settings used to work fine, but I just did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new Samsung SSD, so maybe I lost some compatibility along the way or maybe it's a Win 10 issue. For now, I'm just switching to Wasapi for troublesome vids and using asio4all bitstreaming for audio, 'cause it sounds most delicious to my old ears.

DoubtingThomas

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 10:31:08 pm »

Hendrik... thanks for the PixOS changes... my automation BuzOff is working again.

I'm using "MC20 /mcc 20003,808953769" to export my full list of files.  That does bring up the "Export Playlist" dialog which I use BuzOff to select what I want and then OKAY...  I have other custom C++ programs to read the export file and generate stats..

It would of course be easier if there was an option to MC20.exe that lets me select options to avoid the dialog and the need for BuzOff....

I am totally into automation... when possible...

Thanks... nice to be back to "normal".

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 06:03:30 pm »

For the last few builds, whenever I use my remote control to "Toggle Theater View" or enter "Theater View: Home" from standard view, MC hangs for about 5 seconds and then begins playing the first video file in my collection.

dean70

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2015, 12:41:35 am »

For the last few builds, whenever I use my remote control to "Toggle Theater View" or enter "Theater View: Home" from standard view, MC hangs for about 5 seconds and then begins playing the first video file in my collection.

Noticed the same thing on startup in Theater View - get hourglass cursor for about 5-10 secs, then it will suddenly come alive.

Llannis

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2015, 06:22:44 am »

I have pointed out this problem some versions ago.

When I apply a preset it doesn't take effect for all the children playlist groups and playlists, but only to some.

HTPC4ME

• LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2015, 02:20:06 pm »

just checked server today, and it states a new version is available for download (i have it set as stable version)
Just want to confirm a new version has been released, due my recent post about .115 above... i have numerous jriver pc's set for stable download so do not want to update them all to find jriver is unusable.
Thanks.

was getting sick of TVDB not working so i upgraded server to .115 and nothing but locks up...(tried reboots, force kills) I've narrowed it down to .mkv files, if i do (Get Info) on .mkv... cover art does not change, and jriver just spins... if I then goto .mkv explorer location, and chose to play file i receive a... no program associated with it error from windows, upon going back to 103 then .mkv's play, all locks ups quit. but then tvdb no longer works.

JimH

• Administrator
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2015, 02:25:51 pm »

Check the download page for the version number.  It's 115.

I don't know that your problem is related.  It could be but no one else reported it.

HTPC4ME

• LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2015, 02:32:17 pm »

kk..ty I'll wait until the .118 you mentioned earlier gets released.

brgreg

• Recent member
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2015, 02:54:55 pm »

Have been receiving error message "There was a problem checking for updates" when perform Update Channels/Check for Updates/Latest action.
Began yesterday afternoon.

Have version 115 running on 3 Windows 7 machines.

GuidoW

• Recent member
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2015, 03:01:49 pm »

Have been receiving error message "There was a problem checking for updates" when perform Update Channels/Check for Updates/Latest action.

I can confirm this happening for me too...

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2015, 03:02:04 pm »

Began yesterday afternoon.

Have version 115 running on 3 Windows 7 machines.

Please test again.  There was a permission problem on the file.  Don't know how it happened but it should be fixed now.

brgreg

• Recent member
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2015, 04:08:50 pm »

Thanks Matt - works fine now

JimH

• Administrator
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2015, 08:45:45 am »

christefan,
Please use this thread:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=98022.0

Please don't report Win10 problems in this thread. 

ohyeah

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2015, 01:32:01 pm »

Hi

The connection to TMDB for film info doesn't work anymore

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2015, 01:32:44 pm »

Hi

The connection to TMDB for film info doesn't work anymore

It's working here.

sdmarquart

• World Citizen
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2015, 04:24:25 pm »

What's up with play icons next to the artist and album in the list view? I think this is new from this update - or I'm just noticing it now. Is there a way to get rid of those icons as they're taking up valuable real estate. Please see JPEG in attachment

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2015, 04:26:44 pm »

What's up with play icons next to the artist and album in the list view? I think this is new from this update - or I'm just noticing it now. Is there a way to get rid of those icons as they're taking up valuable real estate. Please see JPEG in attachment

They have been there for a looong time already, but the icons recently got bigger. Matt wanted to look into making them smaller again!
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

sdmarquart

• World Citizen
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2015, 04:36:04 pm »

Thanks! I sure wish there was a way to get rid of those? Otherwise, I LOVE the JRiver Media Center (Windows 8.1) and use the JRemote app every day and often!

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2015, 11:58:51 am »

Split xtacbyme's posts about crashing over here:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=98050.0

Remember, if it isn't clearly a bug report or comment about the current version, requiring no (or very limited) discussion, then post it in its own thread.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

ohyeah

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2015, 02:57:57 pm »

It's working here.
Yes working again!

curiousMonkey

• World Citizen
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2015, 10:39:39 pm »

I am hearing cracking and pops in WASAPI mode when there is background activity on my PC.
CPU utilization is really low (5%) and dont hear the noise when using Foobar.

Everything was fine until the last few builds.
Most of the time MC is the only thing running on my PC so I don't have this problem.
I am currently backing up all my audio files after converting them from WMA to FLAC.
So until that finishes, I can't run many other tests.
HTPC - Windows 10 64-bit Intel i5, Nvidia GTX 1650 4GB

JVC NX7, Panamorph Paladin DCR, Stewart ST130 G4 140" 2.4:1, Anthem AVM 70, Aerial Acoustics 7T/7CC/10T, Rythmik F18 (2), Paradigm Servo-15, MiniDSP 2x4 HD, Sony UBP-X800 Mk2

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2015, 11:00:53 pm »

I should clarify. It actually starts playing some random Youtube video.

Here's the relevant portion of the log:
Code: [Select]
432299938: 5372: General: RCCommandManager::RunCommand: Start
432299938: 5372: General: RCCommandManager::RunCommand: Code: 05A4_9881_101154, Elapsed: 128297469, Anti-repeat: 250
432299938: 5372: General: RCCommand::Run: Start
432299938: 5372: General: RCCommand::Run: Accepted -- calling GetHotKeyHelper::ProcessRemoteCommand with command 22001, parameter 1
432299938: 5372: General: CHotKeyHelper::ProcessMCC: Start
432299938: 5372: General: CHotKeyHelper::ProcessMCC: Hot key type: Remote command; Command: 22001, 1
432299938: 5372: General: CHotKeyHelper::ProcessMCC: Elapsed time since last hot key: 128297273 ms
432299938: 5372: General: CHotKeyHelper::ProcessMCC: Sending MCC (22001, 1)
432299938: 5372: General: CMCUICore::SetMode: Start
432299938: 5372: General: CMCUICore::SetMode: Setting UI mode: 3
432299938: 5372: Database: CMediaFileIOLoad::Load: Loading: C:\Users\Bryan\AppData\Roaming\J River\Media Center 20\Library\browser (theater view).jmd
432300000: 5372: General: CMCUICore::UpdateScreenResolution: Start
432300000: 5372: General: CMCUICore::UpdateScreenResolution: Default fullscreen settings:
432300000: 5372: General: CMCUICore::UpdateScreenResolution: Changing monitor 478479239 settings to:
432300000: 5372: General: CMCUICore::UpdateScreenResolution: Finish (0 ms)
432300000: 5372: General: CMainUIWnd::Resize: Start
432300016: 5372: General: CDXCore::Initialize: Start
432300016: 5372: General: CDXCore::Initialize: Stopping previous instances
432300016: 5372: General: CDXCore::Terminate: Start
432300016: 5372: General: CDXCore::Terminate: DestroyObjects
432300016: 5372: General: CDXCore::Terminate: Release Direct3D
432300016: 5372: General: CDXCore::Terminate: Unload D3D.dll
432300016: 5372: General: CDXCore::Terminate: Clearing variables
432300016: 5372: General: CDXCore::Terminate: Finish (0 ms)
432300016: 5372: General: CDXCore::Initialize: Creating Direct3D
432300031: 5372: General: CDXCore::Initialize: Loading D3DX
432300031: 5372: General: CDXCore::Initialize: Choosing adapter
432300031: 5372: General: CDXCore::Initialize: Testing capabilities
432300031: 5372: General: CDXCore::Initialize: Adapter: 0
432300031: 5372: General: CDXCore::Initialize: Vendor Id: 4098
432300031: 5372: General: CDXCore::Initialize: Device Id: 26522
432300031: 5372: General: CDXCore::Initialize: Getting depth stencil format
432300031: 5372: General: CDXCore::Initialize: Creating device
432300078: 5372: General: CDXCore::Initialize: Success
432300078: 5372: General: CDXCore::Initialize: Finish (62 ms)
432300078: 5372: General: CMainUIWnd::Resize: Finish (78 ms)
432300078: 5372: General: CMCUICore::SetMode: Finish (140 ms)
432300078: 5372: General: CHotKeyHelper::ProcessMCC: Finish (140 ms)
432300078: 5372: General: RCCommand::Run: Finish (140 ms)
432300078: 5372: General: RCCommandManager::RunCommand: Finish (140 ms)
432300078: 5372: Reader: CWinINetReader::Open: Start
432300078: 5372: Reader: CWinINetReader::Open: Opening http://youtube.com/watch?v=WHZPEkZCqwA
432300078: 2888: Reader: CWinINetReader::Thread: Start
432300078: 2888: Reader: CWinINetReader::Connect: Start
432300078: 2888: Reader: CWinINetReader::Connect: Finish (0 ms)
432300078: 2888: Reader: CWinINetReader::DownloadFromHTTPURL: Start
432300453: 2888: Reader: CWinINetReader::DownloadFromHTTPURL: Retry needed, trying again...
432300453: 2888: Reader: CWinINetReader::Connect: Start
432300453: 2888: Reader: CWinINetReader::Connect: Finish (0 ms)
432300844: 2888: Reader: CWinINetReader::DownloadFromHTTPURL: Retry needed, trying again...
432300844: 2888: Reader: CWinINetReader::Connect: Start
432300844: 2888: Reader: CWinINetReader::Connect: Finish (0 ms)
432302063: 2888: Reader: CWinINetReader::DownloadFromHTTPURL: Success
432302063: 2888: Reader: CWinINetReader::DownloadFromHTTPURL: Finish (1985 ms)
432302063: 2888: Reader: CWinINetReader::Thread: Finish (1985 ms)
432302063: 5372: Reader: CWinINetReader::Open: Finish (1985 ms)
432302359: 5372: Reader: CWinINetReader::Read: InternetReadFile returned true with zero bytes read: EOF
432302359: 5372: Reader: CWinINetReader::Close: Start
432302359: 5372: Reader: CWinINetReader::Close: Finish (0 ms)
432302359: 5372: Reader: CWinINetReader::Open: Start
432302359: 5372: Reader: CWinINetReader::Open: Opening http://s.ytimg.com/yts/jsbin/html5player-en_US-vfl0JH6Oo/html5player.js
432302359: 4524: Reader: CWinINetReader::Thread: Start
432302359: 4524: Reader: CWinINetReader::Connect: Start
432302359: 4524: Reader: CWinINetReader::Connect: Finish (0 ms)
432302359: 4524: Reader: CWinINetReader::DownloadFromHTTPURL: Start
432302719: 4524: Reader: CWinINetReader::DownloadFromHTTPURL: Success
432302719: 4524: Reader: CWinINetReader::DownloadFromHTTPURL: Finish (360 ms)
432302719: 4524: Reader: CWinINetReader::Thread: Finish (360 ms)
432302719: 5372: Reader: CWinINetReader::Open: Finish (360 ms)
432305891: 5372: Reader: CWinINetReader::Read: InternetReadFile returned true with zero bytes read: EOF
432305891: 5372: Reader: CWinINetReader::Close: Start
432305891: 5372: Reader: CWinINetReader::Close: Finish (0 ms)
432305906: 5372: Database: CMediaDatabase::AddFile: JRAnalyzer: 0x2ea9db00
432305906: 5372: Database: CMediaDatabase::AddFile: Calling JRAnalyzer::Open
432305906: 5372: Import: JRAnalyzer::Open: Start
432305906: 5372: Import: JRAnalyzer::AddFile: Start
432305906: 5372: Import: JRAnalyzer::AddFile: Filename: https://r8---sn-p5qlsnsl.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?dur=329.189&expire=1433836843&fallback_host=tc.v1.cache1.googlevideo.com&fexp=916651%2C9405976%2C9408142%2C9408211%2C9408420%2C9408710%2C9412773%2C9412842%2C9412914%2C9413503%2C9415304%2C9415488%2C9415830%2C9415833%2C948601%2C952640&id=58764f124642ab00&initcwndbps=305000&ip=173.44.40.218&ipbits=0&itag=22&key=yt5&mime=video%2Fmp4&mm=31&mn=sn-p5qlsnsl&ms=au&mt=1433815196&mv=m&nh=IgpwcjAxLmlhZDA3KgkxMjcuMC4wLjE&pl=21&quality=hd720&ratebypass=yes&requiressl=yes&signature=A502AF67098BC440CA340383110528E8FC764D10.EC7D42691911298F42BA97CB08845A47E9B0AB12&source=youtube&sparams=dur%2Cid%2Cinitcwndbps%2Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Cmime%2Cmm%2Cmn%2Cms%2Cmv%2Cnh%2Cpl%2Cratebypass%2Crequiressl%2Csource%2Cupn%2Cexpire&sver=3&type=video%2Fmp4%3B%20codecs%3D%22avc1.64001F%2C%20mp4a.40.2%22&upn=NzT6ETYL47Q
432305906: 5372: Reader: CWinINetReader::Open: Start
432305906: 5372: Reader: CWinINetReader::Open: Opening https://r8---sn-p5qlsnsl.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?dur=329.189&expire=1433836843&fallback_host=tc.v1.cache1.googlevideo.com&fexp=916651%2C9405976%2C9408142%2C9408211%2C9408420%2C9408710%2C9412773%2C9412842%2C9412914%2C9413503%2C9415304%2C9415488%2C9415830%2C9415833%2C948601%2C952640&id=58764f124642ab00&initcwndbps=305000&ip=173.44.40.218&ipbits=0&itag=22&key=yt5&mime=video%2Fmp4&mm=31&mn=sn-p5qlsnsl&ms=au&mt=1433815196&mv=m&nh=IgpwcjAxLmlhZDA3KgkxMjcuMC4wLjE&pl=21&quality=hd720&ratebypass=yes&requiressl=yes&signature=A502AF67098BC440CA340383110528E8FC764D10.EC7D42691911298F42BA97CB08845A47E9B0AB12&source=youtube&sparams=dur%2Cid%2Cinitcwndbps%2Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Cmime%2Cmm%2Cmn%2Cms%2Cmv%2Cnh%2Cpl%2Cratebypass%2Crequiressl%2Csource%2Cupn%2Cexpire&sver=3&type=video%2Fmp4%3B%20codecs%3D%22avc1.64001F%2C%20mp4a.40.2%22&upn=NzT6ETYL47Q
432305906: 3012: Reader: CWinINetReader::Thread: Start
432305906: 3012: Reader: CWinINetReader::Connect: Start
432305906: 3012: Reader: CWinINetReader::Connect: Finish (0 ms)
432305906: 3012: Reader: CWinINetReader::DownloadFromHTTPURL: Start
432306469: 3012: Reader: CWinINetReader::DownloadFromHTTPURL: Success
432306469: 3012: Reader: CWinINetReader::DownloadFromHTTPURL: Finish (563 ms)
432306469: 3012: Reader: CWinINetReader::Thread: Finish (563 ms)
432306469: 5372: Reader: CWinINetReader::Open: Finish (563 ms)
432306469: 5372: Reader: CWinINetReader::Close: Start
432306469: 5372: Reader: CWinINetReader::Close: Finish (0 ms)

amsco15

• World Citizen
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2015, 10:04:05 am »

Recently been creating a bunch of playlists and general edits to my music data base.  All of this work I do while playing music (using JRiver) on my laptop.  The problem is that JRiver crashes while multi-tasking as described.  By crashing I mean just shunts down (not freezing).  I have to start up JRiver again and continue.  The only notice JRiver provides is sometimes upon starting back up it tells me that JRiver didn't shut down properly.  It's not catastrophic: just lose the last song added to a play list of the last edit.  This hasn't been an isolated incident and has occurred multiple times over the last couple of sessions.

Thanks for your help!

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2015, 06:52:34 pm »

Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

Lucho33

• Recent member
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2015, 06:28:05 pm »

Good afternoon.

Sorry for my poor English, I'm speaking spanish.

I'm using JRiver MC20 and added to the program "FabFilter Pro Q2"  equalizer plugin to modify the sound, for many months.

When I upgraded to this version of JRiver yesterday, problems they occurred with mentioned plugin.

Apparently there is a problem in the graphics, because the equalizer window "sparkles" constantly and jumps from option to option.

I reinstall the plugin and JRiver and the same problem occurred. It happens on both computers where I have installed JRiver.

I had never happened until this update.

Thak you, good afternoon.

dean70

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2015, 01:18:13 am »

Loud burst of noise occurred when starting a new track on a different album after stopping a previous track. Both tracks are the same Sample Rate (384k) AIFF format. Noise was enough to trigger the protective shutdown on the power amp  :o, so only heard a slight tick through the speakers (luckily).

After power cycling the amp and starting the same track again, it played fine.

edit: further to this, I am using Internal Volume with the DAC directly to the power amp. What ever occurred on track change was irrespective of the Internal Volume level or DSP Clip Protection (which is enabled as well as volume protection). As a result some component (possibly speaker/crossover) got very hot - could detect a hint of that hot electronic component smell (but not burning) if that makes sense.

CadErik

• World Citizen
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2015, 02:04:23 pm »

There is still a bug when I try to sync my Windows Phone...
The sync menu is missing and the phone icon goes at the top left. I can't access the check sync menu...
Here is a screenshot...
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=7681e5d590dc79f7!81340&authkey=!AEM9x3Qr8ucs-Dc&v=3&ithint=photo%2cJPG

michaelmcclatchy

• Recent member
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2015, 06:44:09 pm »

Will Media Center support Dolby Atmos?

JimH

• Administrator
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2015, 04:22:35 am »

No.  If you have a question, please start a new thread or post in another one, but not here.  This one is for bugs.  Thanks.

JohnT

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2015, 01:08:57 pm »

Good afternoon.

Sorry for my poor English, I'm speaking spanish.

I'm using JRiver MC20 and added to the program "FabFilter Pro Q2"  equalizer plugin to modify the sound, for many months.

When I upgraded to this version of JRiver yesterday, problems they occurred with mentioned plugin.

Apparently there is a problem in the graphics, because the equalizer window "sparkles" constantly and jumps from option to option.

I reinstall the plugin and JRiver and the same problem occurred. It happens on both computers where I have installed JRiver.

I had never happened until this update.

Thak you, good afternoon.
Hello, this plugin worked for me.  I downloaded the 30 day trial of the 32 bit plugin from here: http://download.fabfilter.com/fftotalbundle.exe and it seems to work Ok:

John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

JohnT

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2015, 01:12:56 pm »

Recently been creating a bunch of playlists and general edits to my music data base.  All of this work I do while playing music (using JRiver) on my laptop.  The problem is that JRiver crashes while multi-tasking as described.  By crashing I mean just shunts down (not freezing).  I have to start up JRiver again and continue.  The only notice JRiver provides is sometimes upon starting back up it tells me that JRiver didn't shut down properly.  It's not catastrophic: just lose the last song added to a play list of the last edit.  This hasn't been an isolated incident and has occurred multiple times over the last couple of sessions.

Thanks for your help!
Please send a log file (Help / Logging) to:
logs at jriver dot com

HiFiTubes

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2015, 01:28:23 am »

Still seeing this repeatable crash using the Detached Display:

Seeing repeated crashing when I minimize the Detached Display with a double-click to minimize, while audio or video is playing. Detached Display on 2nd monitor.

100% repeatable

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=97567.msg674064#msg674064

821047848: 1660: General: CMCUICore::SystemPowerManager_UpdateActions: Start
821047848: 1660: General: CMCUICore::SystemPowerManager_UpdateActions: UI Mode: -999; Playing: 1
821047848: 1660: General: CMCUICore::SystemPowerManager_UpdateActions: Disabling screen power and saver for detached display
821047848: 1660: General: CMCUICore::SystemPowerManager_UpdateActions: Finish (result: 12) (0 ms)
821048753: 2560: Playback: CBitrateMonitor::UpdateBitrate: Accum audio bytes 29689, video bytes 2618354, time period 1845.1486901397954625 ms, bitrate 11480000
821050594: 2560: Playback: CBitrateMonitor::UpdateBitrate: Accum audio bytes 28324, video bytes 2794479, time period 1830.2025904221397923 ms, bitrate 12336000
821051764: 2560: Playback: CBitrateMonitor::UpdateBitrate: Accum audio bytes 19451, video bytes 1692975, time period 1178.0689083919914992 ms, bitrate 11624000
821053589: 2560: Playback: CBitrateMonitor::UpdateBitrate: Accum audio bytes 29688, video bytes 2797080, time period 1829.192795697762449 ms, bitrate 12360000
821054665: 2560: Playback: CBitrateMonitor::UpdateBitrate: Accum audio bytes 16388, video bytes 1578136, time period 1066.080682314028536 ms, bitrate 11960000
821055679: 2560: Playback: CBitrateMonitor::UpdateBitrate: Accum audio bytes 16032, video bytes 1502228, time period 1016.0614251019608219 ms, bitrate 11952000
821056693: 2560: Playback: CBitrateMonitor::UpdateBitrate: Accum audio bytes 16379, video bytes 1562653, time period 1016.0637006957058475 ms, bitrate 12432000
821057707: 2560: Playback: CBitrateMonitor::UpdateBitrate: Accum audio bytes 16381, video bytes 1484707, time period 1016.0858877347203588 ms, bitrate 11816000
821059642: 2560: Playback: CBitrateMonitor::UpdateBitrate: Accum audio bytes 31394, video bytes 2934145, time period 1932.2023822053120057 ms, bitrate 12272000
821061467: 2560: Playback: CBitrateMonitor::UpdateBitrate: Accum audio bytes 29689, video bytes 2808757, time period 1832.1541965077601617 ms, bitrate 12392000
821062824: 2560: Playback: CBitrateMonitor::UpdateBitrate: Accum audio bytes 20816, video bytes 2116934, time period 1358.0971029984930283 ms, bitrate 12592000
821064509: 2560: Playback: CBitrateMonitor::UpdateBitrate: Accum audio bytes 26618, video bytes 2448249, time period 1680.1835038796029948 ms, bitrate 11776000
821065835: 2560: Playback: CBitrateMonitor::UpdateBitrate: Accum audio bytes 20817, video bytes 2010293, time period 1318.1043962764458684 ms, bitrate 12320000
821067723: 2560: Playback: CBitrateMonitor::UpdateBitrate: Accum audio bytes 31053, video bytes 2681403, time period 1889.1822824546602533 ms, bitrate 11480000
821068846: 2560: Playback: CBitrateMonitor::UpdateBitrate: Accum audio bytes 18105, video bytes 1836831, time period 1121.0857654215565162 ms, bitrate 13232000
821069907: 2560: Playback: CBitrateMonitor::UpdateBitrate: Accum audio bytes 16361, video bytes 1574037, time period 1065.0737320818325316 ms, bitrate 11944000
821071529: 2560: Playback: CBitrateMonitor::UpdateBitrate: Accum audio bytes 26618, video bytes 2387185, time period 1628.1423816250355685 ms, bitrate 11856000
821072543: 1660: General: CMCUICore::SetMode: Start
821072543: 1660: General: CMCUICore::SetMode: Setting UI mode: -7
821072605: 2560: Playback: CBitrateMonitor::UpdateBitrate: Accum audio bytes 16380, video bytes 1589352, time period 1064.0798665136708223 ms, bitrate 12072000

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2015, 08:58:04 am »

Still seeing this repeatable crash using the Detached Display:

Seeing repeated crashing when I minimize the Detached Display with a double-click to minimize, while audio or video is playing. Detached Display on 2nd monitor.

100% repeatable

Can you give me some tips to reproduce this?

Double-click for me just toggles the maximized state and that works fine.

Thanks.

dean70

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2015, 09:55:53 pm »

Gizmo view does not refresh after running an Import to fix broken links (substituted the file format for an Album). The correct info shows on-screen, but Gizmo still shows original (now empty) Album.

Have to shutdown JRiver and restart to get Gizmo to refresh.

curiousMonkey

• World Citizen
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2015, 11:09:00 pm »

JRiver interrupts playback of audio when my HDMI connection is disrupted by powering off my projector.
Earlier versions would recover after a few seconds and continue playing the audio.
I was only able to restore audio by hitting stop and start.

I initially saw this problem while interacting with MC using JRemote. At that point there was also a popup saying that MC needed to restart. When I attempted to reproduce that problem tonight, I did not see the popup.

I am attaching a logfile that may help understand why audio playback failed to recover.

JVC NX7, Panamorph Paladin DCR, Stewart ST130 G4 140" 2.4:1, Anthem AVM 70, Aerial Acoustics 7T/7CC/10T, Rythmik F18 (2), Paradigm Servo-15, MiniDSP 2x4 HD, Sony UBP-X800 Mk2

curiousMonkey

• World Citizen
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2015, 11:14:00 pm »

I just reviewed the zip file I attached and it does not contain the logfile.
When I tried to open the logfile through MC, it showed an empty file and reported "Access Denied".

This seems strange because everything looked fine last night before I reset the logfile.

mhudes

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2015, 01:52:54 am »

Problem with version 20.0.115. Hi Rez (24/96) wav files will not play back properly.  After a few seconds of playing they halt.  Using NAD USB WASAPI on Windows 7.

Same files play back okay using MC 18 with same playback settings.  Lower res (16/44) wav files play back okay on MC 20.  Any ideas?

On further investigation:  problem goes away when I delete dynamic zones which have Sonos players that automatically attach (no need to attach since they are independent of Media Center).

curiousMonkey

• World Citizen
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2015, 10:40:26 am »

I just reviewed the zip file I attached and it does not contain the logfile.
When I tried to open the logfile through MC, it showed an empty file and reported "Access Denied".

This seems strange because everything looked fine last night before I reset the logfile.

I repeated the problem again and this time I did get a log file.

curiousMonkey

• World Citizen
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2015, 09:10:04 pm »

JRiver interrupts playback of audio when my HDMI connection is disrupted by powering off my projector.
Earlier versions would recover after a few seconds and continue playing the audio.

I initially saw this problem while interacting with MC using JRemote. At that point there was also a popup saying that MC needed to restart. When I attempted to reproduce that problem tonight, I did not see the popup.

I am attaching a logfile that may help understand why audio playback failed to recover.

I repeated the test again and MC crashed.
The logfile is too large for an attachment. Where should I email it?

JohnT

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2015, 08:27:29 am »

I repeated the test again and MC crashed.
The logfile is too large for an attachment. Where should I email it?
logs at jriver dot com
Pages: [1]   Go Up