INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to Configure Thumbnail Size in a Customised Media View?  (Read 1725 times)

astromo

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
How to Configure Thumbnail Size in a Customised Media View?
« on: August 21, 2015, 06:02:07 pm »

I've customised a Media View window under Video to pick up Kid's Movies but I've hit a bump in the road and could use a hand.

I've used the default Movie view as a guide but I can't see where I can set the thumbnail size to match the size in the default movie view. What I'm being dished up is a smaller thumbnail and I'd like the thumbnails in the new view to appear as large as the movie offering.

I've checked the following places for help but have drawn a blank:
http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Media_Views
http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Standard_Media_Views

The 2nd Wiki entry sends me here:
Customise Current View v17 Expounded
which is pretty darn good (and kudos to Marko for his good work) but I can't see where what I'm trying to do is mentioned.

Have I missed something?

Thoughts? Help?

Thanks ..  ;)
MC31, Win10 x64, HD-Plex H5 Gen2 Case, HD-Plex 400W Hi-Fi DC-ATX / AC-DC PSU, Gigabyte Z370 ULTRA Gaming 2.0 MoBo, Intel Core i7 8700 CPU, 4x8GB GSkill DDR4 RAM, Schiit Modi Multibit DAC, Freya Pre, Nelson Pass Aleph J DIY Clone, Ascension Timberwolf 8893BSRTL Speakers, BJC 5T00UP cables, DVB-T Tuner HDHR5-4DT

astromo

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: How to Configure Thumbnail Size in a Customised Media View?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 06:57:13 pm »

Have I missed something?

I reckon I have - the thumbnail slider. Never had call to play with this before. Pic for anyone coming along after me.
MC31, Win10 x64, HD-Plex H5 Gen2 Case, HD-Plex 400W Hi-Fi DC-ATX / AC-DC PSU, Gigabyte Z370 ULTRA Gaming 2.0 MoBo, Intel Core i7 8700 CPU, 4x8GB GSkill DDR4 RAM, Schiit Modi Multibit DAC, Freya Pre, Nelson Pass Aleph J DIY Clone, Ascension Timberwolf 8893BSRTL Speakers, BJC 5T00UP cables, DVB-T Tuner HDHR5-4DT
Pages: [1]   Go Up