ICE

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ICETCP.PRO and ICETCP.PLUS are compatible with Windows 11!

Author Topic: "out of memory" error  (Read 797 times)

Seiken

• Place Personal Text Here
"out of memory" error
« on: July 06, 2004, 02:16:03 pm »

I apologize if this has already been covered, but I could not find anything relevant upon doing a search of the forums.

When running the TCP.Pro ConfigWizard, we receive an error saying "out of memory". The only option is to press OK. This happens on either the first or second screen of the ConfigWizard, and we are not able to obtain a new sequence number.

Has anyone ever come across this? Does it have to do with the application, our database, or something else? I would appreciate any help you could give.

Thanks,

Bob

• Administrator
  • Ice Artist
"out of memory" error
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2004, 11:05:53 am »

I've only heard of that once and we figured it was a bad PC by the end of that call. Are you using the current version (via download?). Make sure not to use a download manager when getting PRO via download, they sometimes corrupt the download.

Turn off any virus checking software for the duration of the install.

Make sure your windows is "up to date" by using windows update.

Tell us your results.

Seiken

• Place Personal Text Here
"out of memory" error
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2004, 11:34:23 am »

Thanks for your input... it was on any PC we tried though (over 200). The problem ended up being some files going corrupt in the corporate database. They had to recreate those files and now everything works. I wish I had more info for you, but that's all I've got.

Page created in 0.011 seconds with 21 queries.