ICE

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ICETCP.PRO and ICETCP.PLUS are compatible with Windows 11!

Author Topic: Out of Memory  (Read 1226 times)

Icemang

• Place Personal Text Here
Out of Memory
« on: February 19, 2004, 10:44:30 am »

I am getting an error when I try to install ICE.TCP that says "Out of Memory".  Is this and indicator the we are out of licenses or another issue?

Bob

• Administrator
  • Ice Artist
Out of Memory
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2004, 03:18:04 pm »

I am getting an error when I try to install ICE.TCP that says "Out of Memory".  Is this and indicator the we are out of licenses or another issue?

It doesn't appear to be a license issue. If this is PRO you are talking about, it sounds more like something is wrong with your machine. Look for full hard drives and or run away processes, i.e. a virus.

Icemang

Re:Out of Memory
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2004, 09:58:43 am »

It isn't the machine.  We are getting the same message on every machine we try to load on.  It comes up when we run the config wizzard to gain a sequence number.  I rebooted the server thinking that maybe something was wrong on that end but to no avail.  The error comes up ConfigWizzard44.   Any other ideas?

Icemang

Out of Memory
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2004, 09:59:34 am »

It isn't the machine.  We are getting the same message on every machine we try to load on.  It comes up when we run the config wizzard to gain a sequence number.  I rebooted the server thinking that maybe something was wrong on that end but to no avail.  The error comes up ConfigWizzard44.  Any other ideas?

Bob

• Administrator
  • Ice Artist
Out of Memory
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2004, 12:21:06 pm »

It isn't the machine.  We are getting the same message on every machine we try to load on.  It comes up when we run the config wizzard to gain a sequence number.  I rebooted the server thinking that maybe something was wrong on that end but to no avail.  The error comes up ConfigWizzard44.  Any other ideas?

Get an update to the current version. Reinstall the admin portion over the existing version and rerun the user install from the TCP5_USER share from the admin server. It could be that you have a corrupted configwiz in your version.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 05:14:19 pm by Bob »

Page created in 0.01 seconds with 14 queries.