ICE

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ICETCP.PRO and ICETCP.PLUS are compatible with Windows 11!

Author Topic: Issues with Print Screen  (Read 1285 times)

AnthCruz

Issues with Print Screen
« on: June 04, 2008, 10:58:25 am »

I'm running 5.1.25 on my clients, the issue I'm having with the print button on the toolbar is that whenever the printout is sent to my Canon IR 6020 using the Normal Print Method, the print screen is printed out on our 11" x 17" Paper Tray which is the fourth one. If the printout is sent with the Raster print method, it prints on letter, but I get a large right margin cutting off a good 1/3 of the info on the page.

When I try the normal print method on a HP LaserJet 4000, it works fine using the second tray that has letter. Is there a way to change a setting so that the Normal Print Method uses Tray 1 or 2 on the Canon 6020? Thanks!

Bob

• Administrator
  • Ice Artist
Re: Issues with Print Screen
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 09:27:25 am »

When using normal print, try changing the printer characteristics by right-clicking on the printer in control panel-> printers and choosing properties. You could also create a second copy of the same printer with a different name, setting the defaults on that and use that for ICE.

When using Raster printing, the default spacing can be changed. See:
http://yabb.jriver.com/ice/index.php/topic,718.0.html

AnthCruz

Re: Issues with Print Screen
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 11:25:15 am »

Unfortunately I already had the properties and printing preferences of the printer in question set to Tray 1 and Letter only, but it would still print out 11"x17".

However, that link you posted was the exact solution I was looking for earlier and it worked out great. Thanks! ;D

Page created in 0.009 seconds with 14 queries.