ICE

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ICETCP.PRO and ICETCP.PLUS are compatible with Windows 11!

Author Topic: Sonic Wall Internet conflict with PLUS  (Read 1949 times)

deanna

• Administrator
  • Ice Artist
  • Place Personal Text Here
Sonic Wall Internet conflict with PLUS
« on: October 09, 2008, 10:11:14 am »

This is a strange one.
I have a customer running ICE.TCP.Plus and for some reason the program errors out with not responding.
This started last week when I used her computer to administrate her Sonic Wall Internet Router via a web interface.
The next morning after a reboot, her ICE.TCP.Plus program failed to connect and reported it was not responding.
I turned off all the ghost and McAfee virus software and rebooted the computer.  It corrected the problem last Friday.
Yesterday, she ran the Sonic Wall Internet web browser tool and now her ICE.TCP.Plus program fails to work.
Telnet will work from a command prompt, but ICE.TCP.Plus will error out with not responding errors.
I reloaded it last Friday, too.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,

Bob

• Administrator
  • Ice Artist
Re: Sonic Wall Internet conflict with PLUS
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 01:07:55 pm »

I don't have a lot of ideas on this one.
You could try checking to see if there is a hung session for the PC's IP address on the unix machine.
Also, you could check to see if the port or address got changed in the connect dialog in PLUS.
If it's set to auto connect and auto login, try turning that off.
Try unblocking deja32.exe in windows, maybe something got changed there.
You are not running DLO (from backup exec) are you?

rs_shadow0000

Re: Sonic Wall Internet conflict with PLUS
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 04:47:17 am »

I don't accept a lot of account on this one. You could try blockage to see if there is a afraid affair for the PC's IP abode on the unix machine. Also, you could analysis to see if the anchorage or abode got afflicted in the affix chat in PLUS. If it's set to auto affix and auto login, try axis that off, Indianapolis web design!!!

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 18 queries.