ICE

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ICETCP.PRO and ICETCP.PLUS are compatible with Windows 11!

Author Topic: ICE.TCP Plus.  (Read 1453 times)

rasin

ICE.TCP Plus.
« on: March 01, 2004, 10:11:44 pm »

1. We have a problem with new ICE.TCP Plus version 7.10a/32 (build 23) when we enable SSH. While we
work in the system (even at command level) it comes out without prompting any errors. This doesn't happend when we unclick SSH.

2. I want to know that whether the local printing capability is encrypted, if we enable SSH?.

3. Do James River has secured FTP client software?.

Bob

• Administrator
  • Ice Artist
ICE.TCP Plus.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2004, 12:34:31 pm »

1. We have a problem with new ICE.TCP Plus version 7.10a/32 (build 23) when we enable SSH. While we
work in the system (even at command level) it comes out without prompting any errors. This doesn't happend when we unclick SSH.
Is this new to build 23 or have you not used ssh before? Of course it works fine when we use it...
2. I want to know that whether the local printing capability is encrypted, if we enable SSH?.

It IS encrypted.
3. Do James River has secured FTP client software?.
Not at this time.

rasin

Re:ICE.TCP Plus.
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2004, 12:25:46 am »

We run on AIX 5.2 environment with a 3.2.9 ssh server version,we encountering a problem with the ICETCP PLUS version 7.10a/32(build 23)  when using this version it logs out automatically without givin any errors,but this does not happen when we use the ICETCP PLUS version 7.10a/32(build 21) .please let us know what's the problem with these 2 versions, because we are faced with a problem of not been able to use the new version of build23 to its full force.

Bob

• Administrator
  • Ice Artist
ICE.TCP Plus.
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2004, 09:23:43 am »

So the window just quits without visible error? Is there a consistent amount of time after you log  in and before it quits??

I'll setup a test and try it here. I can't use AIX 5.2 but I can use 5.1.
Where did you get the version of ssh you are running? Did you compile it yourself?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2004, 09:25:29 am by Bob »

Bob

• Administrator
  • Ice Artist
ICE.TCP Plus.
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2004, 10:09:37 am »

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 19 queries.