ICE

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ICETCP.PRO and ICETCP.PLUS are compatible with Windows 11!

Author Topic: Local Printing  (Read 1479 times)

swilson8224

• Place Personal Text Here
Local Printing
« on: March 16, 2004, 01:46:30 pm »

I setup PASS thru printing and it worked once.  Then I started fooling around and it won't work any more.  I get the "Cannot Open Terminal Line - Pass-thru cannot be done" error.  When I try to "pass thru" print from console I have no problem.  I have set my init strings in my application to 033d# and 024 to close.  

Bob

• Administrator
  • Ice Artist
Local Printing
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2004, 02:50:16 pm »

I setup PASS thru printing and it worked once.  Then I started fooling around and it won't work any more.  I get the "Cannot Open Terminal Line - Pass-thru cannot be done" error.  When I try to "pass thru" print from console I have no problem.  I have set my init strings in my application to 033d# and 024 to close.  

You values are correct for the wyse 60 terminal type. Make sure you are set to that. It sounds like the problem lies in your multiport board printing configuration given your error message. If you are using wyse60 it should be set to 24 lines by default. Setting it to 25 to start with can confuse some unix machines.

Passthru printing doesn't work on the console so I'm not sure what you meant by that.

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 20 queries.