ICE

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ICETCP.PRO and ICETCP.PLUS are compatible with Windows 11!

Author Topic: Number of Sessions  (Read 1334 times)

acros4321

Number of Sessions
« on: January 09, 2007, 10:09:43 am »

I am using ice.ten 32-bit. I would like to add to the number of sessions allowed on the terminal emulation, however, I do not see a tab to alter this parameter in the setup or configuration areas.  Are there certain terminal types that will not support more than one session?

Amy

Bob

• Administrator
  • Ice Artist
Re: Number of Sessions
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 10:29:36 am »

Are you wanting to do separate sessions out different com ports or multiple sessions (within a single Dejawin window) to a single host?

If you are talking about using multiple com ports, you can create a shortcut on the desktop to Dejawin then change the command line of the shortcut to put in a different port, i.e. -p=com2.

If you mean multiple sessions to a single machine using something like mscreen on SCO, your choices of terminal types are limited by the mscreencap on SCO. The most common is wyse60. It's easy to add ansi support to mscreencap. I believe the maximum number of sessions in dejawin is 8. It doesn't need to be set anywhere. By default, I believe mscreen allows 4 sessions. You would have to modify mscreencap to get more than 4 but that is pretty easy.

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 20 queries.