ICE

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ICETCP.PRO and ICETCP.PLUS are compatible with Windows 11!

Author Topic: Dejawin not working...  (Read 2758 times)

Marcee00

Dejawin not working...
« on: November 16, 2009, 02:03:57 pm »

running Ice.ten version 4.7.12 on window xp on a gateway notebook.  Using a Belkin 9-pin to USB Adapter F5U409-CU.  I have current setting for com port correctly.  But when I click on the Dejawin icon I get part of login but not the words LOGIN and I am able to type but not log in.  Please advise.  I have the com port set correctly and settings on the ice.ten correct along with the correct comport box.  I have read the post here and checked all my setting.  I can not figure out why it is not working.  Just to let you know I have test this on this computer about 1 month ago, it did work.  I tried to use this on another computer and still did not work.
I also tried the looptest.  I am able to type on the dejawin, but not able to get login.
Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 02:53:00 pm by Marcee00 »

Bob

• Administrator
  • Ice Artist
Re: Dejawin not working...
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 11:35:03 am »

Check the communications settings in Dejawin. Make sure you are using 8 bits, no parity, xon/xoff protocol.
Is that the same adapter (f5u409) that worked before? It's possible you have a hardware problem with the line running to your unix machine. Can you try a different com port on the multiport serial board on the unix machine?

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.