INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Subtitles in MC32 and beyond and JRemote iOS.  (Read 103 times)

Mistaj

• Recent member
Subtitles in MC32 and beyond and JRemote iOS.
« on: May 05, 2024, 03:40:27 pm »

Can anyone tell me if these are possible in current releases or if they can be added as future enhancements.
  • Saving subtitles to remote locations.  Maybe the option to browse for the remote file if on same intranet or store file to be synced to remote location.
  • When using Get Movie and TV Info, default to always get subtitle. Have ability to set language or file type and best match selected automatically
  • Get subtitles for multiple file Get movie and TV lookups.  Same options as in #2
  • Choose subtitles in JRemote.  I don’t see the open to select subtitles.  Info button only shows playback speed.  Also would like the option to get subtitles if not available

Thanks

haggis999

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Subtitles in MC32 and beyond and JRemote iOS.
« Reply #1 on: Today at 05:25:34 pm »

Can anyone tell me if these are possible in current releases or if they can be added as future enhancements.
  • Saving subtitles to remote locations.  Maybe the option to browse for the remote file if on same intranet or store file to be synced to remote location.
  • When using Get Movie and TV Info, default to always get subtitle. Have ability to set language or file type and best match selected automatically
  • Get subtitles for multiple file Get movie and TV lookups.  Same options as in #2
  • Choose subtitles in JRemote.  I don’t see the open to select subtitles.  Info button only shows playback speed.  Also would like the option to get subtitles if not available

Thanks

JRemote already offers the ability to select subtitles (and much else besides). In the top level version of JRemote's left hand menu panel (the one with the Settings cogwheel at the top), select the Remote icon. The centre of the JRemote screen then becomes a touch pad. If you swipe upwards you will activate the On Screen Display (OSD) on the monitor or television where the video is playing. Further swipes will take you up or down all the levels of the OSD. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up