INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver 21 Core Command list  (Read 2593 times)

sickpuppy

JRiver 21 Core Command list
« on: October 05, 2015, 07:52:27 am »

Hello,
       I would like to find the complete list of core commands for JRiver MC 21.
Now I am interested in the shuffle command or commands and wonder if anyone could provide me with an example of how a shuffle on or shuffle off command could be issued from vox commando. If you could type out the command as it should appear with all correct syntax, this would be a great help.
I am blind and have to have others assist me and these restrictions keep me from operating the computer by myself. This makes it necessary to have vox commando for voice control. Thanks in advance Joe

mattkhan

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: JRiver 21 Core Command list
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 10:11:52 am »

have you reviewed http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Media_Center_Core_Commands ? 10005 is listed as the command for shuffle so it would be something like

MC21.exe /MCC 10005,0

however you may need to consider http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Media_Center_Core_Commands#Specifying_Zones

sickpuppy

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 12:17:33 pm »

For the shuffle, MCC_SHUFFLE , how do I put the correct parameter. is it in parentheses, semi colon, curly brackets, etc.
example of how exactly to type it in would be helpful. I want shuffle to be turned on (like number 4)
Can you please write out the complete command line for that. I'm needing a true example.
thanks again Joe

mattkhan

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 05:12:52 pm »

It was literally how I wrote it before :)

shuffle off
Code: [Select]
MC21.exe /MCC 10005,3
shuffle on
Code: [Select]
MC21.exe /MCC 10005,4
if you have different zones going on then you probably need to share your configuration so we can work out how to send the shuffle command to the right zone
Pages: [1]   Go Up