INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playlist issues with Walkman NW-ZX1  (Read 3170 times)

mrbooboy

• Recent member
Playlist issues with Walkman NW-ZX1
« on: November 01, 2015, 10:10:22 am »

Been trying to use MC20 with my Walkman for the last few months with decent results. However, one issue that is driving me crazy is MC20 and the Walkman just don't play nice when it comes to playlists. I have a handful of playlists that I am trying to use to sync the player. While all the files are transferred to the player without an issue, when I view the playlist on the Walkman, it only shows a portion of the files. For example, I just synced a playlist with 777 songs to the Walkman. When I view the playlist on the device, it only shows 25 songs. Any ideas why this may be happening?

Thanks.

David

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Playlist issues with Walkman NW-ZX1
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 11:58:29 am »

I think we'd probably need to examine the playlist file to figure this out.  Unless the Sony has some strange limit on playlist length or format or something?

Brian.

franswilco

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 05:31:55 am »

I got the same issue ever since I started using MC and I have a LG G4. Songs are copied to the phone, but the playlists never work as expected. There are .pla files being copied to the device but it just doesn't work in any of the music apps I tried. They are either empty or incomplete. After the songs imported, exporting the playlist manually and copying it to the playlist folder of the device won't work either.

Very frustrating.

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 08:07:32 am »

There are several selections for playlist format.  You should try several of them and see if some of the more standard ones (like m3u) work for your device.

Brian.
Pages: [1]   Go Up