INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't download cover art  (Read 1927 times)

Arishem

Can't download cover art
« on: November 15, 2015, 05:24:39 am »

Hi,

I have an issue downloading cover art for my TV Shows.  

I performed a Select All, Cover Art -> Get from Internet.

This had about a 50% success rate.  Many TV shows have not found the cover art e.g. The Walking Dead.  MC appears to recognize the show as the episodes have actor and broadcast dates attached to them.  When I click on The Walking Dead -> Cover Art -> Get from internet, the pop up appears with a very quick set of messages Your Library - No Cover Art against the show and each season (it takes less than a second to return the result - don't see any signs of a search).

Any suggestions?  I was looking for a way to prompt with a TVDB series number or something similar.

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Can't download cover art
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 06:29:32 am »

If you can find the Cover Art at TVDB http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=153021&seasonid=280441&lid=7  or elsewhere, you can just save the jpg Season Banner file to your Cover Art folder then use the Cover Art tool "Get From File" to link to (add) it.

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 07:49:02 am »

Do you want Series or Season cover art?  Or are you looking for individual Episode art?  You get episode art through the Get Movie and TV Info menu item.

Brian.

Arishem

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 02:37:24 am »

Thanks for your reply guys.  I am after both Series and Season cover art.  I know I can provide a link or manually download, however it's about 30 shows and a lot of seasons - I thought perhaps I was missing something as it worked for some shows but not others (auto download from TVDB).

Ninouchka

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 10:23:52 am »

I think the Select All, is a bit to much.. I download my series and most the time, Run auto import, does it very well. I only have for the moment problems
with TMDB for movie covers/info.
Pages: [1]   Go Up