INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please Help: Problem With Smarlists Missing Rule Selections in Version .19  (Read 1662 times)

mwheelerk

• Galactic Citizen

I just went to edit and also create a new Smartlist since updating to Version .19.  When the box opens the third selection window for any new rule is missing.  For instance the default for the first rule is "Media Type>Is" and normally the third position gives you the type of media you are creating the Smartlist for but what is there is now a blank black space.  Trying to add any new rule gives you the same blank black third position with out the ability to select the necessary modifier.

This problem is the same whether creating a new Smartlist or editing an existing Smartlist

I look forward to the solution because the feature as is doesn't function.

Thank you
Believe In Music GR MI 1973 - 2002

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Please Help: Problem With Smarlists Missing Rule Selections in Version .19
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 08:17:59 am »

I see this behavior also.  On my system, the workaround is simple.  It's still broken of course, but here are two different workarounds:

A)  Make the window a little bit bigger.
or
B)  Change the center column (for example from "is" to "is not"), then change it back.

In both cases the 3rd column reappears for all rules.

Brian.

mwheelerk

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Please Help: Problem With Smarlists Missing Rule Selections in Version .19
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 04:25:54 pm »

I see this behavior also.  On my system, the workaround is simple.  It's still broken of course, but here are two different workarounds:

A)  Make the window a little bit bigger.
or
B)  Change the center column (for example from "is" to "is not"), then change it back.

In both cases the 3rd column reappears for all rules.

Brian.

Easy enough to use this workaround until they fix it.
Believe In Music GR MI 1973 - 2002
Pages: [1]   Go Up