INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it possible to resize the display window vertically ?  (Read 2453 times)

imeric

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Is it possible to resize the display window vertically ?
« on: November 18, 2015, 06:42:26 pm »

Hi,  Is there a way to do this? I know I can resize the columns vertically but the display window can't be resized when attached.  This would be nice to increase the cover art size (my work around now is to use the Tag view and click on the image this one will resize.
(See pic)

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
Re: Is it possible to resize the display window vertically ?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 07:24:32 pm »

You can detach the display using Ctrl-6 or the drop down menu in the Display Action Window, and then resize and position the Cover Art any way you like.

The detached display updates as new songs are played.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

blgentry

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 07:35:55 pm »

Asia!!! No way!  I had a terrible mirror of that album cover that I "won" at the local fair in like 1983 or 1984.  I'm not sure where that mirror ended up...  Thanks for the flashback memory.  :)

Brian.

imeric

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2015, 07:54:58 am »

Thx Roderick.  But as per my post I mean when attached.  When you double-click on the tag picture it does it perfectly. Wish I could do the same with the display view instead of the tag view.

...It was the heat of the moment...:)  Good album indeed, brings back memories!!

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2015, 04:14:31 pm »

Yeah I realised that, but in that case the answer is; "Not at this time."

It caught me out a couple of times early on, where I expected either the image to expand vertically as I expanded the Navigation bar horizontally, or that I would be able to drag the bar up. Now I just use Ctrl-6.

It is a little strange, since so much else is adjustable. I guess this is one for the "Too easy" thread.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner
Pages: [1]   Go Up