INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can DSP Studio be put into a view?  (Read 2973 times)

fooze

• Junior Woodchuck
  • TURN IT UP
Can DSP Studio be put into a view?
« on: February 02, 2016, 05:10:03 am »

I'm always in and out of the dsp studio so I'm trying to find a way to keep it front and centre. I'd like to split my views into three and have one of them contain the dsp studio, but I can't figure out how to do it.

I'm also open to suggestions for other ways to do this. I've tried snapping MC to the left of the desktop and dsp to the right, but when I click on different plugins, the window resizes and moves around on it's own.

mojave

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Requires "iTunes or better" so I installed JRiver
Re: Can DSP Studio be put into a view?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 12:13:40 pm »

The recently added Ctrl+D shortcut makes it extremely easy to either open or bring DSP Studio to the front. If you switch Zones it will open DSP Studio in the current Zone even if you had it previously open for another Zone.

You can also use MC Core Command 10016 to open DSP Studio. This allows you to program a button on a remote. Unfortunately there is no command to hide DSP Studio. It would be nice if the command worked like mute with "toggle, on, off" as options.

21.0.10 (9/24/2015)
21. NEW: Ctrl+D opens DSP Studio.

Edit:  I just realized this was in the MC20 subforum. You will need to upgrade to MC21 to use this feature.  :)

fooze

• Junior Woodchuck
  • TURN IT UP
Re: Can DSP Studio be put into a view?
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 09:08:24 pm »

You beauty!

I'll whip up a little autohotkey magic. This actually works really well for me because I can just walk up and bash out a keycombo then altf4 when I'm done. Thanks mojave :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up