INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need help settingup Theater View for Playlists  (Read 1786 times)

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
Need help settingup Theater View for Playlists
« on: December 09, 2015, 09:52:16 am »

I want my Theater View for "Playlists" to only show the "custom" Playlists I have created.

But the current view shows everything under the Playlists tree (subfolders) such as "Downloaded, Imported, Smartlists, Recently Imported, Top Hits, and "my custom" playlists".

The Theater View the default setup for Playlists shows "Root" under Items to Show>Details (but there is a drop down box under "Root" with "Downloaded, Imported Playlists, and Smartlists").

How do I set this up correctly in Theater View? Should I select "Imported Playlists" instead of Root and move my custom playlists into that folder, or is there a better way?

CountryBumkin

Re: Need help settingup Theater View for Playlists
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 10:55:54 am »

I've been messing around with the settings while waiting for suggestions. It seems that moving my custom playlists to "Imported Playlists" then changing  "Root" in the Theater View to "Imported Playlists" (which I renamed to "Playlist") does what I need. I'm surprised the default setup in Theater View is to show everything.

pfm555

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 01:32:07 pm »

CB
I would like my playlist in theater view to do the same. My question is how do you copy the playlist to the imported folder. Maybe it is something I am doing wrong but if I right click on a playlist I created I don't get an option to copy. any suggestions on how I may accomplish this would be appreciated.

CountryBumkin

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 03:46:45 pm »

In Standard View, I expand the Playlist section so I can see everything, then I just click (and hold mouse button) on the Playlist I want to move and drag it to "Imported Playlists" (or wherever), and when I release the mouse button MC asks "Move, Copy, Cancel".

pfm555

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2015, 05:13:16 pm »

Thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up