INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A small request to the team, regarding forum threads and upcoming fixes  (Read 1675 times)

rudyrednose

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...

I have a small request to the developer team... 
When we read any other thread than the newly released build "Media Center 21.0.xx for Windows -- Available here", rather than saying "next build", could you use the present build number ?

It would make it a lot easier to follow when we read a thread a while later.  Of course, you cannot use the present+1 build number, as you do not know yet if it will be made GA...

Next build:
Changed: TheTVDB lookup can lookup tracks that don't have a season or episode number and will now lookup just by the episode name.

In this case, assuming that the current stable is 21.0.23, the current GA is 21.0.27, the current beta is 21.0.29, and you prepare the fix for inclusion in beta 21.0.30, this would become :

Builds following 21.0.29:
Changed: TheTVDB lookup can lookup tracks that don't have a season or episode number and will now lookup just by the episode name.

And please pardon the liberties I took with the quote  ;)

Cheers

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: A small request to the team, regarding forum threads and upcoming fixes
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 02:43:40 am »

We don't always know what the next build # will be.  They don't  always become public.  You could use the date or the text in the change to find what you want.
Pages: [1]   Go Up