INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Now playing view( in Standard View) not showing tracklisting but only albumart?  (Read 2018 times)

gazjam

• World Citizen

Hi, happy new year folks. :)

Wee issue with JRiver's Now Playing view as described above.
Is there a reset option as changing to any of the preset views has no effect?

Its like JRiver is "stuck" on full screen Display View rather than the tracklisting as before.

*I had been setting up custom views so wonder if I've broken something!

Thanks. :)

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

Open options, type "jump" without quotes, in the search box, select "Audio" from the list on the left...

How is "Jump on play" configured for audio?

gazjam

• World Citizen

Thanks,

Jump on play (audio): None

Changed it to "playing now" and had no effect...still display View where the track listing normally is.

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe

Look at the bottom of the screen.  You should see a horizontal row of boxes.  Just below those boxes you should see two triangles in the center and a divider bar.  Click the triangle facing up and you should now see the list of files to be played also.

Brian.

gazjam

• World Citizen

Look at the bottom of the screen.  You should see a horizontal row of boxes.  Just below those boxes you should see two triangles in the center and a divider bar.  Click the triangle facing up and you should now see the list of files to be played also.

Brian.

THATS the Chap!

Thanks very much Brian, one of those things that you don't know about it till you know about it.... :)
Sorted!

Tidying up my music library and its so much easier being able to use JRiver in this way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up