INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there a command that allows to add the song being played to a playlist?  (Read 3020 times)

Antoine.

• World Citizen

Hello!

Well, the title says it all I think.

I would like to set up a shortcut that would allow me to add the song being played to a specified playlist.

I didn't find such a command among the Media Center Core Commands list. I hope this does not mean it does not exist...

Antoine
Server: Windows 10 Pro (64bits) & MC26 - Caselabs Mercury S5 - Corsair HX1000i - ASRock Z97M OC Formula - Intel i7-4790t - 16Gb - Crucial M500 960GB - MSI GTX 960 Gaming 4G - RAID5 : WD Red 4TB (6x) + Adaptec 6805 - JBOD : WG Green 4TB (4x) - Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2200 - Kef Egg.

HTPC: Windows 10 Pro (64bits) & MC25 - Streacom F12C  - Streacom FLIRC - Corsair HX750i - ASRock Z97 Extreme4 - Intel i5-4690s - 16Gb - Crucial M500 480GB - MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2G - Asus Essence STX II.

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"

just right click whats playing and add to>>> you can even right click it at the top of MC
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

Arindelle

I have "Send to" not Add to, but I bet that what was Tao was referring too :) so right click=>Send To=>Playlist

Note: once you do this once, it will become a temporary short cut at the top of the "Right Click" menu ... so it works pretty well. Set the options to allow 5 or more actions to be remembered and you can do what you want to do pretty easily -- from any screen in Standard Mode, Not just Playing Now

Antoine.

• World Citizen

Thanks for your answer!

What I'm looking for is really a Core Command to add a song to a specified playlist (like the Command that let you play a specified playlist or rate a song that is being played). So that I could assign a shortcut to such a command (and subsequently assign this shortcut to an IR code). The idea being that with a single push, I could achieve this. And more importantly, I could do so "blindly" (without looking at the UI).

Antoine
Server: Windows 10 Pro (64bits) & MC26 - Caselabs Mercury S5 - Corsair HX1000i - ASRock Z97M OC Formula - Intel i7-4790t - 16Gb - Crucial M500 960GB - MSI GTX 960 Gaming 4G - RAID5 : WD Red 4TB (6x) + Adaptec 6805 - JBOD : WG Green 4TB (4x) - Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2200 - Kef Egg.

HTPC: Windows 10 Pro (64bits) & MC25 - Streacom F12C  - Streacom FLIRC - Corsair HX750i - ASRock Z97 Extreme4 - Intel i5-4690s - 16Gb - Crucial M500 480GB - MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2G - Asus Essence STX II.

Arindelle

Thanks for your answer!

What I'm looking for is really a Core Command to add a song to a specified playlist (like the Command that let you play a specified playlist or rate a song that is being played). So that I could assign a shortcut to such a command (and subsequently assign this shortcut to an IR code). The idea being that with a single push, I could achieve this. And more importantly, I could do so "blindly" (without looking at the UI).

Antoine
ah sorry my bad

don't think so just checked .. there is one for edit playlist, but that's not what you are asking for. How about tagging it and use a smartlist as a workaround?

Antoine.

• World Citizen

Is it possible, through a single command, to have JRiver add a given tag (say "Cool song" so the "comment" field) to a song being played? If so, it could work for me...

Pages: [1]   Go Up