INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Making MC look like MJ.  (Read 1230 times)

Igork

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Making MC look like MJ.
« on: August 25, 2003, 06:03:00 pm »

Is there any way to make media center look like media jukebox 8? For example I don't like very much the track info window and would love to have it back to normal style as it was in version 8. Also, I don't like skins and always disable it, however when I installed one of the 9.1.xxx beta versions of MC I just so that I can not disable skins anymore. Is it because it was beta version or it would not be posible in future versions to disable skins?  Thanks for your help.

Valissystem

• World Citizen
  • Muso on ice...
Re: Making MC look like MJ.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2003, 06:58:11 pm »

If you want it to look more like the Media Jukebox 8 unskinned - in other words with a typical Windows widget look; I'd suggest looking here:
http://www.musicex.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=MediaCenter;action=display;num=1057779355

This skin will give you that look (however it is still a skin).

rocketsauce

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2003, 07:18:45 pm »

I don't like skins and always disable it

Me too.

Is it because it was beta version or it would not be posible in future versions to disable skins?

As of MC 9.1.xxx it will no longer be possible to disable skins. There have been a few discussions on this topic that would turn up in a search of the forum if you want more info.

Rob

Igork

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2003, 03:14:02 pm »

Well, just tried the new version of MC with windows classic skin, still bad. It is just about using windows standard controls instead of bit-maps, any skin will not be able fully emitade it. And it does not need, if would be an option to disable skins. I just don't understand, is it so complecated to provide an option to disable skins, why J'river decided to go that direction in 9.1 versions when they already had that in 9.0! Well, for now I re-installed version 9.0, will see.
Pages: [1]   Go Up