INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Annoying Delay when switching tabs  (Read 1738 times)

HPBEME

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Hoisted by his own petard - Lock him up!
Annoying Delay when switching tabs
« on: January 20, 2016, 10:21:40 pm »

When I have the DSP Studio window open, there is approximately a 1 second delay when I switch tabs.  It also causes a jittery/delayed movements when re-sizing elements of the Player window via dragging the splitter bars.  As soon as I close the DSP window, the erratic behavior stops... and then resumes when I again open DSP Studio.

I have always kept the DSP window open for easy access to the equalizer, and never experienced this issue before, so I started rolling back the installation to see when the behavior began.
I erratic behavior is reproducible on 21.0.37 and 21.0.35, but goes away on 21.0.34.  Needless to say, I will keep my installation there until this gets resolved.  Has anybody else experienced this, or am I lone wolf?

gappie

Re: Annoying Delay when switching tabs
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 03:06:42 am »

When I have the DSP Studio window open, there is approximately a 1 second delay when I switch tabs.  It also causes a jittery/delayed movements when re-sizing elements of the Player window via dragging the splitter bars.  As soon as I close the DSP window, the erratic behavior stops... and then resumes when I again open DSP Studio.

I have always kept the DSP window open for easy access to the equalizer, and never experienced this issue before, so I started rolling back the installation to see when the behavior began.
I erratic behavior is reproducible on 21.0.37 and 21.0.35, but goes away on 21.0.34.  Needless to say, I will keep my installation there until this gets resolved.  Has anybody else experienced this, or am I lone wolf?

I think you are not a lone wolf. it sounds like it could be the same issue reported here.. also read the 4 posts following. :)
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=102617.msg711883#msg711883

:)
gab

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 10:18:05 am »

This should be fixed next build.

Just let us know if it's not.

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

HPBEME

• MC Beta Team
  • Hoisted by his own petard - Lock him up!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 05:44:56 pm »

Will do... thanks Matt.
Pages: [1]   Go Up