INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem playing FLAC on Marantz SR6010  (Read 2210 times)

tim_horel

• Recent member
Problem playing FLAC on Marantz SR6010
« on: January 24, 2016, 02:25:56 pm »

Finally got all the parts together to start using higher definition music files.  Using a Marantz Sr 6010 as a renderer, wired network, Windows 7 and MC 21.

Just got my first 172/24 FLAC album (Lang Lang performing the Rach. 3 from HDtracks) & am having problems with playback.  The entire album plays fine on a direct attached USB DAC on the Windows server and all but one track plays fine on the Marantz.  Also, all tracks from CD sources play just fine (44/16)...

The first track (largest), just will not play on the Marantz.  It won't work in either push from the server or pull from the receiver modes.

I've attached the info on the track & the snippet from the MC log file where it tries & refuses to play.

Is this a JRiver issue (something I need to configure) or something I need to take up with Marantz?

Help!
Thanks,
Tim

tim_horel

• Recent member
Re: Problem playing FLAC on Marantz SR6010
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 09:35:35 pm »

It looks like it was a combination of things.  I needed to reset the Marantz unit & add more config options to the MC DLNA server options (PCM 16 bit only if required & down mix to stereo).  It's still getting to the Marantz as 172/24 but the options change "fixed" something...

All set,
Tim
Pages: [1]   Go Up