INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recent albums problem  (Read 1339 times)

lawe

• Recent member
Recent albums problem
« on: February 05, 2016, 01:19:31 pm »

Launched Megadets new album Dystopia from the Recent list. It shows playing 1 /25 but MD:s Dystopia only has 11 tracks so when the MD album was finished, it launched Iced Earths album Dystopia.

All albums from artists starting with a number (10 cc 24- Spys) and artists starting on letter A show before the recent albums submitted to JRMP.
Regards Lars

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Recent albums problem
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 04:48:17 pm »

By default, MC is set up to "Replace Playing Now (all)" when you double click.  That means that if you are in a view that shows 1000 files and you double click one of them, ALL 1000 files will be put into Playing Now, replacing what was already there.

If instead you drill down into a single album, with just the tracks from one album showing, then when you click on one file, only the files from that album will replace Playing Now.  It's all about what is *visible* when you double click a file.

Personally, I don't like the "replace" behavior and I really don't like that it takes "all" files.  So I've changed the default to "Add to Playing Now (play now)".  This probably won't help you though, as that just applies to a single file.  If you want to be really precise, highlight the tracks from the album, right click, and select play.  That will definitely work every time.  Get to know how MC uses the Playing Now queue:  It's a really powerful system.

Finally, you can choose from several behaviors for what a double click does.  Check out the options at:

Tools > Options > General > Behavior > Double Click

Good luck.

Brian.
Pages: [1]   Go Up