INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote View Schemes  (Read 1443 times)

risingdamp

• Galactic Citizen
JRemote View Schemes
« on: February 07, 2016, 02:13:24 pm »

First time user of JRemote and very impressed... well done to the creator :)

First question from me:  I see you can choose your customer playlists from within the UI but is there any way to use your own view schemes instead of the built in ones.  For example if I wanted to view Albums by Year using a customer view scheme which replies on a Custom Album Year tag.  Is this possible?

I used to use NetRemote (and still do from time to time) and I have a bunch of view schemes used within that interface, like Favourite Albums, Chart hits, Lucky Dip etc and I'd love to be able to use these with JRemote and ditch NetRemote.
JLee

Arindelle

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: JRemote View Schemes
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 03:11:20 pm »

yes of course you can. For remote views Options=>Media Network=>Advanced= customize views ...Remember, until they decide to combine the three, there are 3 separate areas for your views. Theater and Remote Modes can even import views from Standard mode (including your custom views). Most functions "port" over (some do not or are available only for Theater and Remote Modes). Just click the add button.Then library item from Standard View if you want to incorporate veiws you have already made.

I personally don't use any of the out-of-the-box views. Your choice, you can delete them (they can be reloaded so no worries)

BTW, they will not show up immediately in JRemote. Disconnect and/or reboot JRemote in your ipad/device - then reconnect. You should then see the changes you made.

risingdamp

• Galactic Citizen
Re: JRemote View Schemes
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 03:31:56 pm »

Perfect, thanks.
JLee
Pages: [1]   Go Up