INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC9.1 and Logitech Cordless keyboard  (Read 1279 times)

crowfan

• Galactic Citizen
  • For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.
MC9.1 and Logitech Cordless keyboard
« on: August 21, 2003, 07:27:14 am »

Hey all

I recently picked up the Logitech Cordless MX duo (keyboard and mouse) and I like it a lot.

But the Media Controls on the keyboard do not work well with MC. When I press the Media key (to launch my media player) MusicMatch launches (you can imagine the horrified look on my face)..and when I tried to change this setting, MC was not an option listed in the window for the keyboard settings. Also, when I have MC open and I'm playing a song, and I press the Play/Pause key on the keyboard, it will pause the song in MC, but it will also launch MMJB again. Argh...

I know that this may be a problem with the keyboard and not with MC. I guess I'm curious whether MC needs to become compatible with the keyboard, or vice versa. I don't know that much about how this stuff works. If it's got nothing to MC and I am just taking up space on the boards, just tell me to go away  :)

Thanks
"It's going to be a trilogy."   Robert Jordan, circa 1989

crowfan

• Galactic Citizen
  • For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.
Re: MC9.1 and Logitech Cordless keyboard
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2003, 08:04:07 am »

<<crowfan hangs his head in shame>>

Ignore me....I didn't search thoroughly enough, but now that I have, I found the answer...

crow
"It's going to be a trilogy."   Robert Jordan, circa 1989

gkerber

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2003, 08:54:45 am »

<<crowfan hangs his head in shame>>

Ignore me....I didn't search thoroughly enough, but now that I have, I found the answer...

crow

I've found that sometimes that's the quickest way to an answer, ask for help and the answer comes to you while you are asking....

drosoph

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • TiVo-aholic
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2003, 06:03:06 am »

Sorry to ask this .. I know everyone has their keyboard working ... I know I do ..
but does everyone's MC popup when you press Play/Pause ?

jleerigby

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2003, 08:42:34 am »

Mine does.  It always launches the media player that you last selected with the Media button.
Pages: [1]   Go Up