INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Particles - Any way to fade in and out?  (Read 2545 times)

Guybrush

• World Citizen
Particles - Any way to fade in and out?
« on: May 21, 2016, 09:33:52 am »

I've been using the particles feature to create a library of bass-heavy scenes that give my sub a workout and are fun to demo. But I usually get pops on start and stop of a new scene and it's a little harsh jumping right into the audio at high volume. Is there a way to fade in/fade out the audio on these files? MC does a great job with smooth transitions between songs, so I'm hoping there is a way to do it with video, too.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Particles - Any way to fade in and out?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 09:36:38 am »

MC has an option to play silence when it starts.  The options page has a search at the bottom.

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 10:32:05 am »

You probably want to use a video editor to make yourself real cut scenes.  Particles are really neat, but they aren't real edits.  Just start and stop points.

Brian.

Guybrush

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2016, 12:06:43 pm »

You probably want to use a video editor to make yourself real cut scenes.  Particles are really neat, but they aren't real edits.  Just start and stop points.

Brian.
That was my original intent and I may go to that but I don't know what (free) software can edit bluray files and doesn't come with malware. Just need to do more research on that - open to suggestions if you have them. For now thanks, Jim, for the heads up on the silence feature.
Pages: [1]   Go Up